Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2012, 06:09 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,739,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Agree with your entire post.

Yes, I noticed the difference in Rutina Wesley's delivery. I thought it was just me.

I have tried to watch this episode twice and I have fallen alseep. I remember the days when this show was Must See TV.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
Yup, it is pretty sad. The show has just become a snoozer. Same thing happened in the books IMO. There is only so much you can do before it gets ridiculous.

But loving the Pam storyline!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2012, 06:41 AM

7,365 posts, read 5,480,006 times
I feel the same way. Just not feeling this season.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:08 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,232,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
Terry's story arc reminds me of a show called 'The Walking Dead', the biggest correlation and contention I have is that the story moves in iceberg pace ... I want to gouge my eyes out and rip off my ears -- I can't take it anymore. Let's click our ruby red heels three times to wish it away, shall we?

The actor playing Tara playing vampire, is it me or does she deliver her lines robotically? Anywho, more Pam please!

It's definitely not you because I said to myself she almost sounds zombie-like. I just figured she might be a wee bit brain damaged, considering half her head was blown off. When Jessica was turned she didn't act the way Tara does.

Old 07-03-2012, 10:11 AM

461 posts, read 911,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
It's definitely not you because I said to myself she almost sounds zombie-like. I just figured she might be a wee bit brain damaged, considering half her head was blown off. When Jessica was turned she didn't act the way Tara does.
The actress that plays Jessica is a better actress than the one that plays Tara.

IMHO of course.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalaeon View Post
The actress that plays Jessica is a better actress than the one that plays Tara.

IMHO of course.
Agreed and if you ask me, I think she's better than Anna Paquin too.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:55 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,062 times
Quote:
I couldn't agree more. Sookie is like Tara. I could care less about her and wish she weren't a main (or THE main) character. I get tired of this girl jumping from vamp, vamp, wolf, shifter (whenever she has a problem she goes to Sam). And none of these guys say no to her!

And Sookie isn't all that physically attractive IMO. She can look good when the producers put make up on Anna Paquin for promotional photos. However in the actual show she can look kind of homely, which I think is good because not everyone in real life has the good looks of an actor. But I still don't understand how she attracts so many men!! I think Jessica and Pam are the prettiest female characters.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Agreed and if you ask me, I think she's better than Anna Paquin too.
Very much so. Too bad the show isnt about Jessica. She's a more compelling character...

Old 07-03-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Very much so. Too bad the show isnt about Jessica. She's a more compelling character...

Totally agree! I really like how she evolved and accepted her new life as a vampire. She still has the human side and I like the way she uses the vamp anger to defend those she cares about.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Totally agree! I really like how she evolved and accepted her new life as a vampire. She still has the human side and I like the way she uses the vamp anger to defend those she cares about.
Yes!

I adore her so much, I'm checking babyvamp-jessica.com after TB airs.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:16 PM

947 posts, read 3,139,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
And Sookie isn't all that physically attractive IMO. She can look good when the producers put make up on Anna Paquin for promotional photos. However in the actual show she can look kind of homely, which I think is good because not everyone in real life has the good looks of an actor. But I still don't understand how she attracts so many men!! I think Jessica and Pam are the prettiest female characters.
Sookie attracts the men because of the fairy blood. I think she is supposed to look like a small town waitress not all Hollywood glammed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV