Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 09:12 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdotAllen View Post
Can't wait for next week. Memory Loss Eric is my favorite
is it my imagination or does the bill actor look less anorexic and ill and more better taken care of than last year-----still thing the best looking person on that show is the guy that plays the werewolf(alisteed????--forgot the name)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,256,191 times
Wow. We have a lot of story lines this season. My favorite quote from Nan to Bill: You're covered with queen. Glad Alcide is returning. Eric is still my favorite guy. I'm immune to the vampires and the blood draining. I thought the were panthers with Jason were kind of creepy. Fantastic episode. My husband is finally hooked on TB. LOL

Old 07-05-2011, 03:41 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
The witches taking Eric scene?? What bullsh*t. Eric would have just stood there like a fatted calf. He wouldn't have just sucked Marne and then been distracted by Tara. He's seen coven's before. He would have started tossing bodies around. Kept them from joining hands.
And again with all the t*ttie?? Just because you can on HBO doesn't mean you have to.
Is Alan Ball distracted by some new project or is it that his series always seem to go downhill after the first season.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:19 PM

2,657 posts, read 8,032,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
is it my imagination or does the bill actor look less anorexic and ill and more better taken care of than last year-----still thing the best looking person on that show is the guy that plays the werewolf(alisteed????--forgot the name)
Stephen Moyer plays Bill. Well, he and Anna Paquin married and a lot of men develop that "fat and happy" look in a good relationship, so ...

I do hope there is more of werewolf Alcide in S4, and that he is developed as more than a "gotta save Sookie!" character. I felt like I was re-watching S1 with the 'Sookie in jeopardy, here comes Bill to save the day!' plot. And, seriously, the profusion of supernaturals is good for one reason (IMO) - less Sookie screen time. I certainly didn't get into the show for the reason of watching her. I was more drawn in by Eric, Lafayette, Pam (awesome character "blah blah, Vampire emergency, blah" ) and the other interesting characters and people who can truly act.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:34 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,224,903 times
Kinda sad the Queen died, love Evan Rachel Wood. I pretty much like the whole cast except the shifters until they mentioned that they can change in human form from killing another shifter ... something tells me Sam's brother won't be around long.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:56 PM

You really think Sam will kill Tommy so he can shift to human? I dont think so.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:15 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,224,903 times
Not intentionally for that reason, an accident. The other shifter did it by accident, as far as we are lead to believe. I hope he dies anyway, I do not like the character.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:02 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwing View Post
Stephen Moyer plays Bill. Well, he and Anna Paquin married and a lot of men develop that "fat and happy" look in a good relationship, so ...

I do hope there is more of werewolf Alcide in S4, and that he is developed as more than a "gotta save Sookie!" character. I felt like I was re-watching S1 with the 'Sookie in jeopardy, here comes Bill to save the day!' plot. And, seriously, the profusion of supernaturals is good for one reason (IMO) - less Sookie screen time. I certainly didn't get into the show for the reason of watching her. I was more drawn in by Eric, Lafayette, Pam (awesome character "blah blah, Vampire emergency, blah" ) and the other interesting characters and people who can truly act.
----me too am continuing to be more interested in the supporting characters

Old 07-06-2011, 03:57 PM

I LOVE Sam. He's one of my favorites. I always got along with animals better than people! I would be terribly upset if he got killed off.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:03 PM

819 posts, read 3,208,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I LOVE Sam. He's one of my favorites. I always got along with animals better than people! I would be terribly upset if he got killed off.

Sam Trammel is going to be at MonsterMania in August in Cherry Hill, NJ. I can't wait. I went in March and met Alan Hyde. He played Godric. He was so sweet and humble and put up with my talking that made no sense since I was so nervous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV