Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2009, 10:00 AM

470 posts, read 1,845,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Perhaps she couldn't stay later at the book signing because she had a feeling Jon was using the wrong color hair ties and she had to get home.

or, god forbid, put the kids in the wrong play clothes.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:53 AM

23,928 posts, read 33,786,107 times
Or maybe she was needed at home due to the bug that's been going around in the area.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,119,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Won't happen.. the baby has to be Korean
I hope they don't have anymore kids. I think this whole thing is sad. How can they give those children the individual attention they need? Then with this new mother in Calif who just had 8 babies and has no money? And with Angelina and her quest to have tons of kids? Something is very wrong here.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,545,502 times
Well if the kids get sick I really hope the wash room floor isn't in the basement so they don't have to lay down there.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Well if the kids get sick I really hope the wash room floor isn't in the basement so they don't have to lay down there.
I didn't agree with it either but do understand why it was done.
IIRC everyone was sick including the parents. She said they were changing beds left & right due to kids being sick and that the laundry room was the one place she could think to put them to minimize the clean up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
I hope they don't have anymore kids. I think this whole thing is sad. How can they give those children the individual attention they need? Then with this new mother in Calif who just had 8 babies and has no money? And with Angelina and her quest to have tons of kids? Something is very wrong here.
They can't give them individual attention regularly, but they'll survive just like my hubby & his sibs did (8 kids). Kates kids probably get more good attention then I did in a family with 3 kids.

The new mother in California I do not agree with.
I read today her church has been looking for a house for her for the last month. I wonder if her mother is doing the press that she is so that she can make some money off of this as well. Watch her when she speaks, she seems careful as to what to say and smiles a lot.

A radio station in NJ had caller flood the phone number to her publicist while I was in the car before. Within 30 minutes the voice mailbox was full. They also wanted people to flood the paypal so people couldn't get through.

They said if there was a trust for the kids where someone else spent the money on the kids they'd think to donate; but feared the mother would spend any donations on more kids or plastic surgery. They think that she has a problem where she craves uncondition love and loves to be needed by babies and that once these aren't so needy any more she'll look to do it again.

I truly hope TLC does not give her a show

Old 02-15-2009, 01:42 AM

4,975 posts, read 9,535,953 times
Why is this show interesting? Why are these people more interesting than any other family? Why do people patronize such silly bunk?

Old 02-15-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Why is this show interesting? Why are these people more interesting than any other family? Why do people patronize such silly bunk?
Why do you watch shows that you do? Because you like them.
I like Jon & Kate; the kids are cute.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:13 PM

16,805 posts, read 40,065,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
I watch it occasionally because I like to torture myself.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:19 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,916,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
I watch it occasionally because I like to torture myself.
I love your honesty!

I suppose it's my dose of kids (I have no children). It's a relief to watch and then be able to turn it off. I somehow am fascinated by this show. Jon puts up with a lot of Kate's attitude. I couldn't wait to see the episode with their new house. It's huge. I wonder if Kate is going to be able to vacuum that whole house herself. It's HUGE.

I'm surprised she was cleaning the house when they moved in - why didn't they have someone else clean it before they arrived? They couldn't afford a one-time house cleaning?

Old 02-15-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Jon puts up with a lot of Kate's attitude. I couldn't wait to see the episode with their new house. It's huge. I wonder if Kate is going to be able to vacuum that whole house herself. It's HUGE.
If you saw the new house episodes you know that Jon isn't an angel either. He blew a few times..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I'm surprised she was cleaning the house when they moved in - why didn't they have someone else clean it before they arrived? They couldn't afford a one-time house cleaning?
No one can clean it like she can, no one can clean my house like I can either.
If you want it done right you have to do it yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV