Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times

Advertisements

That Gilles guy - the suave Italian dude - I thought he did really well. My faves tonight were Gilles for cha cha and Melissa for waltz.

And my girl Lacy was back on - yay! And my other girl Chelsea was on too! Double yay!!! I'm also glad Dmitri is on the show this season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2009, 11:47 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,219,902 times
I'd have to say that Apple Steve was the worst in my opinion. He just looked clumsy to me. He kind of reminded me of Penn Teller from last season. My bet is that he's the first one off.

Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 AM

15,927 posts, read 8,138,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
Sorry folks, but I thought Tye should have scored better than he did!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
How could you possibly think that? He was by far the worst on the show. I think he even edged out Denise Richards and Steve Jobs as the worst. You must be a fan of cowboys/bullriding and looking through that lens has blinded you. He sucked big time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
I'd have to say that Apple Steve was the worst in my opinion. He just looked clumsy to me. He kind of reminded me of Penn Teller from last season. My bet is that he's the first one off.
Thank you!!! Not to mention Jack ass boy!!!

Old 03-10-2009, 05:07 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,693,489 times
IMO Gilles, Shaun and Melissa were the best. Either Ty or Steve W., will probably be the first to go.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:06 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
I think ty and belinda carlisle will be gone the first two weeks omg carlisle was so stiff doing that waltz . bruno was right . Ty was just so not dancing my god .lil Kim her butt sticks out of her costume Oh wait, that is what is supposed to happen right ? and then for her to get on there and say this goes out to all my girls in the big house like she is proud of the fact that she has been in prison !! Please that used to be a shame you had to live down . All I can say is the moral decay of our society and no wonder kids are turning out the way they are with role models like these . Ewww... No thanks I wont be watching again .

Old 03-10-2009, 09:10 AM

Maybe because everybody and their grandma already know Lil' Kim spent time in the Graybar Hotel she thought it would be silly to try to hide it. But, I agree that instead of trying to hide it, just not mentioning it would have been a good option.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:56 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Based on what I saw last night, I think Shawn Johnson is the frontrunner right now with Gilles close behind. Too early to say on Melissa because she got an easy dance that lended itself well to her ballet background.

My vote has to go for my Bro Dmitry though.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Based on what I saw last night, I think Shawn Johnson is the frontrunner right now with Gilles close behind. Too early to say on Melissa because she got an easy dance that lended itself well to her ballet background.

My vote has to go for my Bro Dmitry though.
Dmitri's da bomb! Who's he dancing with again???

Old 03-10-2009, 10:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Dmitri's da bomb! Who's he dancing with again???
He's dancing with (ugh) Holly the Playboy model.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
He's dancing with (ugh) Holly the Playboy model.
Oh yeah, now I remember. She has no control over her body - like a marionnette. She was one of the people I thought would be gone fairly quickly, along with Wozniak, Tye and somebody else, but I can't remember who.

I think it is so cool they are using dancers from SYTYCD. I hope they bring Pasha or Anya on as pros one of these seasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV