Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2009, 04:01 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,154,931 times

Advertisements

I would like to see brian and erica win cause brian is very nice and I like the way he comforted erica when she was breaking down over the bells . I thought well if that had been someone else would they have reacted that way ? No I dont think so . I think the globetrotters are nasty type ppl and they are better off keeping their mouth shut about other ppl . I did not like the way they spoke about brian and erica . They act like their poopie dont stink oh please . I dont like them very much and I also like the son / father team .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM

3,646 posts, read 5,431,078 times
This is who I hope to see in the final three: the Globetrotters, the son and father, and I haven't made up my mind about the third team. It will be interesting to see if next week is a non - elimination week.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:11 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,724,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think the globetrotters are nasty type ppl and they are better off keeping their mouth shut about other ppl . I did not like the way they spoke about brian and erica . They act like their poopie dont stink oh please . I dont like them very much and I also like the son / father team .
Are you watching the same show the rest of us are?

Old 11-04-2009, 07:06 AM

750 posts, read 1,436,878 times
Maria and Tiffany were on the Bonnie Hunt Show yesterday and they clarified that they weren't really lying when they told everyone that they worked for a childrens' charity at the start of the race. Yes, they are both professional poker players, but they do also work for a charity (they named it-- I just forgot it) so they decided to "highlight" that instead of the poker when they introduced themselves.

And, not to pick on you, phonelady61, but what's with the "textspeak"? PPL? Is it that hard to write out the word "people"? Yeah, I guess I'm getting old. I get student emails loaded with the LOLs and just have to LOL.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:37 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,185,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I would like to see brian and erica win cause brian is very nice and I like the way he comforted erica when she was breaking down over the bells . I thought well if that had been someone else would they have reacted that way ? No I dont think so . I think the globetrotters are nasty type ppl and they are better off keeping their mouth shut about other ppl . I did not like the way they spoke about brian and erica . They act like their poopie dont stink oh please . I dont like them very much and I also like the son / father team .
I could not DISAGREE more......the Globetrotters are a TRULY class act, and deserve to win.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:01 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,963,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Are you watching the same show the rest of us are?
I was wondering the same thing myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I could not DISAGREE more......the Globetrotters are a TRULY class act, and deserve to win.
I'm with you. The Globetrotters have been a true joy to see and a class act all the way around. They are funny, they can laugh at themselves, they are not irritating to each other, other teams or the people they encounter along the way. So what he harrassed whiney baby and told her not to do it, BIG DEAL. She wasn't going to go down anyway and she was holding them up. Even when the one was having a hard time opening the briefcase you didn't see him cuss, stomp, throw the thing around and get all po'd. You also didn't see the other team member over there yelling at him to "get it right", "COME ON YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!", or anything. They were both calm. I loved seeing him use his arms as the paddles.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,426,512 times
Guess I'm in the minority here. I still hope Meghan and Cheyne win it. They are young, energetic and a really cute couple

I did feel sorry for the poker players who couldn't hit the bell (the carnival game challenge) and they didn't do very good hitting the ball in the golf either What was up with them always hugging and calling each other sweetie and honey

Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,190,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I was wondering the same thing myself.

I'm with you. The Globetrotters have been a true joy to see and a class act all the way around. They are funny, they can laugh at themselves, they are not irritating to each other, other teams or the people they encounter along the way. So what he harrassed whiney baby and told her not to do it, BIG DEAL. She wasn't going to go down anyway and she was holding them up. Even when the one was having a hard time opening the briefcase you didn't see him cuss, stomp, throw the thing around and get all po'd. You also didn't see the other team member over there yelling at him to "get it right", "COME ON YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!", or anything. They were both calm. I loved seeing him use his arms as the paddles.
I agree with you and the other pro Team Globetrotters posts.
They are like a breath of fresh air.........love em!!

Old 11-04-2009, 10:12 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,049,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
They are fun to watch! I find myself smiling when watching them.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:46 AM

337 posts, read 795,454 times
Default Haystack

Does anyone think that the haystack challenge this week will have the same results from a few years back...or will the teams fly through???

Go Trotters!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV