Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 06:10 PM

18,969 posts, read 11,631,658 times

Advertisements

I usually skip the filler too but am really enjoying seeing the top 10 dances of all time segment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 08:00 PM

16,178 posts, read 32,576,486 times
How did tonight's show make you feel?

Old 10-25-2010, 08:10 PM

18,969 posts, read 11,631,658 times
I think I liked the top 10 countdown better than the show itself!

Audrina/Tony - paso doble - she's still a zombie

Kyle/Lacey - tango - she manages to look trashy every time - what was with the garter skirt?

Jen/Derek - paso doble - "whatever jen" - was she on speed or what?

Rick/Cheryl - tango - ho hum, ok

Bristol/Mark - tango - gotta say - much improved - can't believe she basically kept up with the choreography

Kurt/Anna - paso doble - awkward

Brandy/Maks - tango - best of night but she was a little over the top with emotion too

They had the marathon also -
Spoiler
Brandy/Maks won - Jen/Derek were second

Not sure who will go home tomorrow. Maybe Rick or Kurt instead of Bristol the pistol.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,561,208 times
I loved seeing the old dances, and especially seeing that Drew Lachey/Cheryl Burke dance. That's my favorite of all time too!

Bristol Palin finally clicked into gear. So glad to see it. Brooke's dress is like the old Certs commercial, it's Two! Two! Two dresses in one! A glittery mini-dress and a long evening gown...okay...

I really like Kyle, he can dance! Audrina. Well she's a graceful, lovely dancer, but you can't buy a brain job or a personality.

And last but not least, I LOVE BRET MICHAELS!!!

Old 10-26-2010, 06:12 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,730,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
I usually skip the filler too but am really enjoying seeing the top 10 dances of all time segment.
I enjoyed seeing the top 10 dances too. Love to see Gilles Marini strut his stuff.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:14 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,358,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
I enjoyed seeing the top 10 dances too. Love to see Gilles Marini strut his stuff.

These things are very subjective, of course, but seeing the Ten choices in fairly close comparison, I thought the Derek/Nicole "Fifties" paso doble (sp?) should have been No. 1. The "save a cowboy" Western was cute but not the "best", IMO. Of course, someone at ABC already had pared down the thousand choices to the ones to actually vote on, so there likely were others that were fab. I was surprised at a few that were included; they weren't "all that."

I did take evil delight, however, in that NOTHING of Brooke Burke's was included! Why oh why does Tom need a partner at all???????
(Catfancier beating dead horse, I know. )

Oh...I really have no clue who might go home tonight. I'm almost starting to think the previously unthinkable: Jennifer Grey is becoming somewhat unlikable! But if she goes then we lose Derek....

Old 10-26-2010, 08:27 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,390,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
These things are very subjective, of course, but seeing the Ten choices in fairly close comparison, I thought the Derek/Nicole "Fifties" paso doble (sp?) should have been No. 1. The "save a cowboy" Western was cute but not the "best", IMO. Of course, someone at ABC already had pared down the thousand choices to the ones to actually vote on, so there likely were others that were fab. I was surprised at a few that were included; they weren't "all that."

I did take evil delight, however, in that NOTHING of Brooke Burke's was included! Why oh why does Tom need a partner at all???????
(Catfancier beating dead horse, I know. )

Oh...I really have no clue who might go home tonight. I'm almost starting to think the previously unthinkable: Jennifer Grey is becoming somewhat unlikable! But if she goes then we lose Derek....
I tend to agree that the Derek/Nicole "Fifties" paso should have been #1. Derek is probably the very best choreographer they've ever had on the show - as well as being clearly a brilliant dancer & excellent instructor.

Ken

Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,190,069 times
[quote=catfancier;16403877]I did take evil delight, however, in that NOTHING of Brooke Burke's was included! QUOTE]

And how does that make you feel?

Old 10-26-2010, 02:00 PM

2,747 posts, read 465,842 times
I have to agree with Catfancier and Lord Balfor, Jen seems to be breaking down but who wants to lose Derek. I think he is be far the best choreographer and he's not hard on the eyes either. And what's with Mark's hair this year. It just doesn't look ballroomy.

Old 10-26-2010, 03:20 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
How did tonight's show make you feel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post

I'm sorry but I thought Kurt and his partner did a better job than Max and Brandy and another pair did much better IMO than the judges gave them. It seemed to me that Kurt and partner were on "the list" last night for some reason. It seemed personal to me. Kyle did great too, considering. Bristol too. I wish her partner would stop feeling her up all the time. Me thinks he has a crush.

In the marathon looked to me like Max tried to get Brandy over his head and she just couldn't do the move so he just kept her flung over his shoulder. That was a big boo-boo and the judges never even acknowledged they made one!

I think this "fame" has gone to Bruno and Len's heads. How the heck do they think "amatures" can become perfect dancers in a few weeks? I'm not liking the judges very much anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV