Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2010, 08:22 PM

18,969 posts, read 11,630,575 times

Advertisements

I swear one of those dancers totally put her hand on The Situation's situation at the end of that dance! Anyone else catch that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2010, 08:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times
Like Brooke just answered Tom, "I'd have to see the replay".

Old 11-23-2010, 09:08 PM

1,765 posts, read 4,358,520 times
Well!
Spoiler
Spoiler
I really didn't think that would happen!!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:20 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,894,032 times
Oy. Bristol, Bristol, Bristol . . .

This little girl needs to get her plump fanny home on the double and try to recover some semblance of dignity after tumbling down to the status of unwed teen mother with a loud-mouthed whitetrash boyfriend. The last thing she needs is to join a nationally televised contest that showcases to the world her utter lack of grace and dancing talent, bump and grind and dress and behave like a common ho in the name of "dance," and through it all, look fat and frumpy.

I have never hated Sarah Palin, or Bristol, or anyone in that family, but they continually demonstrate that they are NOT ready to be America's first family or even Alaska's first family, for that matter. It's just one embarrassment after another. I blush just to think of Sarah in the audience of DWTS, egging on her daughter as she makes a fool of herself.

No common sense. And she wants to lead this country? Please.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:21 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,256,473 times
Jennifer was spectacular! Darn, I wish I had of been watching all season, but I missed the shows except for tonight. Jennifer's waltz was graceful, and classy.

I loved the style of Kyle Massey. He's a rhythmic dancer and shows so much personality. His natural dancing ability is there and that helped him overcome the extra weight.

Bristol. I saw some clips, and could see that this doesn't come easy or naturally for her. From the clips I've watched, she was stiff and lacked a natural rhythm; and she lacked confidence in her footwork. Except, she came on strong tonight, and her cha-cha was great! She did pretty good tonight, and I hope she keeps dancing. It's too bad that bloggers brought her mom's politics into this competition. It's not what this should have been about, and it's not fair to the other competitors, and it's really not fair to Bristol. Her mom's fans should be ashamed for putting that load on that kid. This should have been about Bristol's competition; not her mom's fan base.

Jennifer danced beautifully and I'm glad she won.

Congratulations to all of them.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:22 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,338,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityslick View Post
I would think blowing up a tv and sending powder to the studio would indicate there is some form of hate out there.

This isn't about just wanting someone else to win, everyone knows that.
That was two people in the universe. You don't condemn all the fans of the other contestants as "haters" just because they want their favorite couple to win. What many of Britol's fans seem not to understand is that long-time fans of the show have always picked apart contestants for their lack of talent, their weight or whatever. But in Bristol's fans' minds her detractors were all about politics and that is far from the truth.

I was pulling for Kyle but if he couldn't....oh, well.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 11-23-2010 at 09:32 PM..

Old 11-23-2010, 09:26 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,582,948 times
Spoiler
Thank God that's over...and now ALL is right with the world again.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:28 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,176,037 times
Am I the only one on here that consistently said Bristol wouldn't win. I never believed in conspiracy theories but I didn't dislike Bristol to the extend so many seemed to. Alot of bored people looking to ****** & moan and so you did but JENNIFER WON ! YAY! Now you can move onto someone else to pick on...how bout Nancy Pelosi LOL I heard they are possibly considering Botox babe for the next season!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:32 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,256,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That was two people in the universe. You don't condemn all the fans of the other contestants as "haters" just because they want their favorite couple to win. What many of Britol's fans seem not to understand is that long-time fans of the show have always picked apart contestants for their lack of talent, their weight or whatever. But Bristol's detractors, in her fans' minds was all about politics and that is far from the truth.

I was pulling for Kyle but if he couldn't....oh, well.
Kyle was great!! A very good dancer. I was pulling for Jennifer, but hey, I'm old and nostalgic. Plus, she did a great job.

You hit it head on about Bristol. She's young, too, and not in the entertainment field, so probably took the criticism much harder. Then her mom seems to always blame someone else for everything, so who knows what Bristol heard from her. But, she did pretty good on her cha-cha tonight.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:36 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,338,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Am I the only one on here that consistently said Bristol wouldn't win. I never believed in conspiracy theories but I didn't dislike Bristol to the extend so many seemed to. Alot of bored people looking to ****** & moan and so you did but JENNIFER WON ! YAY! Now you can move onto someone else to pick on...how bout Nancy Pelosi LOL I heard they are possibly considering Botox babe for the next season!
And I heard that Sarah Palin was talking to the producers tonight about having Christine I'm-not-a-witch O'Donnell on next season. Personally, I hope they never have anyone on again that as anything to do with politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV