Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2021, 03:06 PM

88 posts, read 50,828 times

Advertisements

Has anyone here able to certify and get paid today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2021, 03:11 PM

233 posts, read 164,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick2020 View Post
Has anyone here able to certify and get paid today?
Me!

Old 02-13-2021, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter3329 View Post
Me!
Get out of here you thought you wasnt gettin anything lol. How many weeks? how did it go through fill me iin on the details

congrats

You gave me hope, i have to certify at 6. Fingers Crossed

Old 02-13-2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Get out of here you thought you wasnt gettin anything lol. How many weeks? how did it go through fill me iin on the details

congrats

You gave me hope, i have to certify at 6. Fingers Crossed
Lol yeah I really didnt honestly think Id get approved. So when you login to certify, the balance on your claim will be loaded on there. Youll see it before you begin certifying. Youll have to certify for all 6 weeks and after each one just click the blue button that says certify for additional weeks. Anyone who certified on a zero balance and was getting claim not payable, like myself, will have to recertify those weeks all over again.

Old 02-13-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Lol yeah I really didnt honestly think Id get approved. So when you login to certify, the balance on your claim will be loaded on there. Youll see it before you begin certifying. Youll have to certify for all 6 weeks and after each one just click the blue button that says certify for additional weeks. Anyone who certified on a zero balance and was getting claim not payable, like myself, will have to recertify those weeks all over again.
F***ing Awesome!!! Iam still not holding my breath but I know me and you were in the same boat so i feel confident mines will get fixed too.

Old 02-13-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
F***ing Awesome!!! Iam still not holding my breath but I know me and you were in the same boat so i feel confident mines will get fixed too.
I wish you luck! I do believe it has be reprogrammed for all to certify as even people on the NJDOL twitter feed are reporting it is now working!!

Old 02-13-2021, 03:39 PM

Just got the below email as well from NJDOL

We are writing to inform you that 11 weeks of unemployment benefits have been added to your account. The Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) benefits available in New Jersey increased in accordance with federal regulations related to the Continued Assistance for Unemployed Worker's Act of 2020 (Continued Assistance Act).

Starting on Sunday, February 14th, at your next available certification timeslot (see link to schedule below) please log-in through "Certify for Weekly Benefits" at myunemployment.nj.gov. There may be multiple weeks of benefits available to you. If so, after you complete a weekly certification you will see a blue button labeled "Certify for Additional Weeks." As long as the button appears, you can continue to certify for another week of past benefits. Repeat the certification process for each week of benefits available. Then continue to certify weekly as needed.

The 11 weeks of PEUC is available in your account starting Sunday, February 14th. Your unemployment claim may still show a $0 balance. Your benefit certification will be processed; there is no need to call the Department. After your certifications are approved, you will receive your past benefit payments in one lump sum.

If you certify by Friday 9pm, a separate payment of Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) will arrive the following Monday or Tuesday, depending on your bank and bank holidays. Certifications completed successfully on a Saturday are processed for FPUC a week later, as FPUC is processed once each week on Friday night. FPUC adds an additional $300 per eligible week of unemployment; the first week for which FPUC is paid is the week ending January 2, 2021.

For the schedule to certify for benefits: nj.gov/labor/schedule

For information on benefit extensions:

https://www.myunemployment.nj.gov/la...ly/extensions/

For details on unemployment benefits and filing your federal taxes:

https://www.myunemployment.nj.gov/la...ly/taxes.shtml

To explore our benefits and job protections navigator, visit getstarted.nj.gov

Old 02-13-2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Just got the below email as well from NJDOL

We are writing to inform you that 11 weeks of unemployment benefits have been added to your account. The Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) benefits available in New Jersey increased in accordance with federal regulations related to the Continued Assistance for Unemployed Worker's Act of 2020 (Continued Assistance Act).

Starting on Sunday, February 14th, at your next available certification timeslot (see link to schedule below) please log-in through "Certify for Weekly Benefits" at myunemployment.nj.gov. There may be multiple weeks of benefits available to you. If so, after you complete a weekly certification you will see a blue button labeled "Certify for Additional Weeks." As long as the button appears, you can continue to certify for another week of past benefits. Repeat the certification process for each week of benefits available. Then continue to certify weekly as needed.

The 11 weeks of PEUC is available in your account starting Sunday, February 14th. Your unemployment claim may still show a $0 balance. Your benefit certification will be processed; there is no need to call the Department. After your certifications are approved, you will receive your past benefit payments in one lump sum.

If you certify by Friday 9pm, a separate payment of Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) will arrive the following Monday or Tuesday, depending on your bank and bank holidays. Certifications completed successfully on a Saturday are processed for FPUC a week later, as FPUC is processed once each week on Friday night. FPUC adds an additional $300 per eligible week of unemployment; the first week for which FPUC is paid is the week ending January 2, 2021.

For the schedule to certify for benefits: nj.gov/labor/schedule

For information on benefit extensions:

https://www.myunemployment.nj.gov/la...ly/extensions/

For details on unemployment benefits and filing your federal taxes:

https://www.myunemployment.nj.gov/la...ly/taxes.shtml

To explore our benefits and job protections navigator, visit getstarted.nj.gov
Nice. Did you get emails before this one recently or is this the first email in months?

Old 02-13-2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Nice. Did you get emails before this one recently or is this the first email in months?
I got them all except for the one most people got last week.

Old 02-17-2021, 11:59 AM

3,259 posts, read 2,777,197 times
Quote:
I got them all except for the one most people got last week.
so they did load the 11 of PEUC finally into your account? You're lucky they didn't adjudicate that VQ in January. Did you report that when you claimed your weeks in January?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment