Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2009, 08:20 PM

217 posts, read 389,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr North Jersey View Post
These are just opinions right?

You really don't know why someone will be rejected other than the reasons the NJDOL has stated.
I don't see any definite definition that is clearly explained they didn't say anything significant. Everything is if if if and otherwise.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 PM

64 posts, read 168,565 times
Quote:
Musi I think you are reading too much into your local visits into UI and are applying them to the entire NJDOL.
Kind of where I was going with my comments. Assumptions and blanket statements can be very confusing and misleading.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:32 PM

Default musi

Quote:
Musi I think you are reading too much into your local visits into UI and are applying them to the entire NJDOL.
ok well you tell me if i don't read into my local ui who would you like me to read into? I started collecting unemployment in July 2006, and then from there I started school in july of 2007 at that point I started collecting ABT when the tier 1 extension became available i started on that for the 5 months then wennt onto tier 2 then there was a few weeks before they started EB so within that time I went back on ABT then I got switched onto EB when it became available, I exhausted that and then moved back over to my ABT because I finished EB in the middle of Sept but my graduation day wasn't until Oct 16 so I was able to collect 4 more weeks of of ABT. So you tell me who I should listen to because within all this time I only went without checks for about 5 or 6 months within oh I would say a 4 yr period. And I've only been without a check for last 2 wks so i would think I'm going to listen to the woman who always made sure I always hads my checks in the mail and this system has worked for me over and over again, so why would I listen to anyone other than my girl at UI

Old 11-11-2009, 08:41 PM

114 posts, read 248,555 times
Quote:
somehow I think we got sidetracked

The reason I brought up the question regarding if only eligible people received this letter or not was due to your reply to HC475 when HC745 said "I expect everybody who is eligible should receive this letter by the end of the week." and you replied "no, that is not entirely true that is a general letter". Now your agreeing that if you did get the letter odds are you will qualify barring something unforeseen.
So HC475 was correct to begin with.
WOW...MR NORTH JERSEY -- WHAT A LONG WALK THAT WAS.. But you stuck with it..well done. ~ Btw musi I could be wrong but can't list resources (off topic): we'll be shut down: again. Pity but yes, churches help. Maybe you'll want to start a new thread??!!.GOOD LUCK... ; ))

WAITING FOR MY DETERMINATION/CERTIFICATION..and
Good luck ALL!!

Old 11-11-2009, 08:41 PM

Default musi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnte View Post
Kind of where I was going with my comments. Assumptions and blanket statements can be very confusing and misleading.
Are you saying that I have blanket statements and that I am very confusing

Old 11-11-2009, 08:43 PM

702 posts, read 1,572,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musi View Post
ok well you tell me if i don't read into my local ui who would you like me to read into? I started collecting unemployment in July 2006, and then from there I started school in july of 2007 at that point I started collecting ABT when the tier 1 extension became available i started on that for the 5 months then wennt onto tier 2 then there was a few weeks before they started EB so within that time I went back on ABT then I got switched onto EB when it became available, I exhausted that and then moved back over to my ABT because I finished EB in the middle of Sept but my graduation day wasn't until Oct 16 so I was able to collect 4 more weeks of of ABT. So you tell me who I should listen to because within all this time I only went without checks for about 5 or 6 months within oh I would say a 4 yr period. And I've only been without a check for last 2 wks so i would think I'm going to listen to the woman who always made sure I always hads my checks in the mail and this system has worked for me over and over again, so why would I listen to anyone other than my girl at UI

Musi so that means that what you see popup on a terminal at your local UI shows how fast Trenton gets info?

Also how does your personal experience mean that
Quote:
"for the few who don't when they don't get a check it will be some line of bull**** some new criteria you have to meet and without it you will be denied"
You are getting carried away Say in my personal experience but don't go saying this is a fact when you are only applying your personal experience in doing so.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 PM

Default musi

Quote:
Musi so that means that what you see popup on a terminal at your local UI shows how fast Trenton gets info?

Also how does your personal experience mean that

You are getting carried away Say in my personal experience but don't go saying this is a fact when you are only applying your personal experience in doing so.
You don't want to go by my personal experience because I always get my damn checks.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:47 PM

LYNNTE, I asked you a question I am still waiting for an answer.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:50 PM

702 posts, read 1,572,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musi View Post
You don't want to go by my personal experience because I always get my damn checks.

Well clearly you don't comprehend what is being told to you so in my personal experience I have learned on this forum when it is time to say let it go cause your wasting your time and right now is that moment again where I will just let it go cause I see I am wasting my time.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM

Default musi

Quote:
These are just opinions right?

You really don't know why someone will be rejected other than the reasons the NJDOL has stated.
the key words there some new bs did I say or mention anything about definite here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment