Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 10:17 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,441,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
The book of Tobid 4:1 *8:1* sorry the fish liver and heart is used.

My mistake...?

Before You correct me about demons and casting em out, and my Bible....you should read your bible completely and remember it more percisely....as should I...

Jesus did cast out demons...and the subjects were not in any capcity to offer any submission or choice of the exorcism.

And it does say in the Bible...that once one cleans the house of a demon spirit, that 8 more will come worst than the first.

I believe Jesus was talking about his fathers house...the temple.

And look now...we have word that pedophiles, gays and Lesbians,sexually lude (beastiality),murderers, rapists, criminals and the liar.. and others who serve them or support them are now in the churches as Senior officals, pasters, priests, bishops,clergy...in some instances...and attendees...

As Jesus said they would be...and now they are!...either in spirit, or the flesh!

The book of Tobid is in the "new King James revised standard version with APOCry/DEUTerO books...that is the Holy Bible....right?
and some of the other books removed such as the book of Solomon, Enoch...and others....they are all part of the Holy Bible...if they pertain to God, the Angels, and or the demonica....for they are all part of the Book of life...and death is part of that too because of sin.........for now....it is also said that sin begets death....so we are dying because of Sin....

Jesus said Do no more sin and be forgiven.

That is the message few seem to follow!.
Matthew 12:43-45: "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation."

The book of Tobid that you have quoted is not a book of the bible. Apocrypahal books were never Cannonized, because they were known to be ficticious. The Catholic Church calls these book Deutorocannonical books (seccond level cannon). But they are in error on the matter. It is illogical to have books that God appoves of and some that God does not totally gives approval of. So, these are not cannonized, since God is clear what he has allowed in the Cannon.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:28 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
gdcon, you are experiencing minor demonic activity.

Demons normally do not bother people who are not Christian or who are not involved in the spirit world. Why would they bother since that individual is already going to hell.

Demons enter into homes through spiritual doors. These can be the physical door to the house if you let them, but they can also use non physical openings. Demons are accually fallen angels. And all demons accually pride themselves on is following rules. The were servants to God in the beginning and they no longer follow God, but will follow authority. Becuase of this Demons cannot enter your home unless you allow them. They can however enter your home through deceptive means. For example a person involved in the occult will put markings/symbols associated with a perticular demon on an object. When you bring that object into your home then you have allowed that perticular demon to enter.

There are many other type doors that demons can use and a complete list would be quite exahausting.

The rule of thumb is to check what recently happened, changed during the time that these strange happenings began. Maybe you purchase something or went somewhere unusual.

In any case, there are many ways to remove these from happening. The first is by prayer. The house can be anointed with oil (a little oil on the finger tip applied to door and window stiles and heads). If you know any Christains, ask them to pray at your home. Many devoted Christians are open to the Holy Spirit and he can tell you the best method of removing unwanted demons.

I have had several issues with demons and have had them all removed.

I know demonic activity too. My extended family has gotten into "playing" with the demonic. They ask demons to hold objects to walls and the objects stay on the walls defying gravity. One boy my cousin was watching attached about 100 lego to the wall. When my cousin told him to stop, the boy gave a word and all of the lego fell to the floor.

Another friend of mine used to have a Grandfather spirit (just a demon that he called grandfather, but was not his grandfather) which he used to go and hurt other children, like break their arm. He could also command the grandfather spirit to move objects for him like spin plates, etc.

Yah that is mostly correct...I believe you nailed something with the Ideal of IDOLS...They come in many forms.
So when we put the symbolic estate over the MONEY We now use , Taking into considerations the conditions made by/of this estates of Money.

1. Money lies!..(its face value is not its market value)
2. Money creates poor people!
3. Money creates destitution!...(Your making a den of robbers and thieves)
4. Money creates divisions or classes of people!
5. Money creates false Power or rule, over those who have none!= slavery!
6.Money Breaks a Commandment of God. (See first and second commandments)
7. Money only serves those who serve it.
8. Money creates other systems to make it, which are now polluting the planet.
9.Money and wealth now rule over peoples actions and directions...and economic power is being used to make **wars** on those who are created by MONEY (destitute) (IDOL OF ENGRAVEN IMAGES) and continues to make humansacrifices to this system, still today!
10. Money creates chaos and corruption!...Some born under the IDOL are demonic in nature.

Now we can see WHy Jesus Kicked it out of his fathers house.
And told those who would listen, to give it back to Ceasar...and hold it no longer....

Breaking God's commandments.
Breaking covenants of our designed reason for being made...to tend and keep the Garden.....it is now being polluted and destroyed for profits and gains for no good reason and nothing important.....and because the evils or sins are supported by it...and those who have it are in support of that through taxation...then all who have it are now sinning with it...because the nations all joined in on WAR which has now no truth or merit to it...and those they proclaimed to be after, are not the ones they are now killing! = Murder

Especailly if they are mindlessly making Wars with no merits or truths...to slaughter people and take away their rights to life...
Yes paint them black, call em a names, and go kill em!...is the new game on the block???????????
That is the name of the game today!

So because we all have this idol in our possesion...evil abounds in the world.

Oh so true!...God said "I give you everything"...that means God shares...why are we paying for what God has Given us?

See it has been stolen...Jesus was right.

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-27-2010 at 10:50 AM..

Old 07-27-2010, 11:03 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,441,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Yah that is mostly correct...I believe you nailed something with the Ideal of IDOLS...They come in many forms.
So when we put the symbolic estate over the MONEY We now use , Taking into considerations the conditions made by/of this estates of Money.

1. Money lies!..(its face value is not its market value)
2. Money creates poor people!
3. Money creates destitution!...(Your making a den of robbers and thieves)
4. Money creates divisions or classes of people!
5. Money creates false Power or rule, over those who have none!= slavery!
6.Money Breaks a Commandment of God. (See first and second commandments)
7. Money only serves those who serve it.
8. Money creates other systems to make it, which are now polluting the planet.
9.Money and wealth now rule over peoples actions and directions...and economic power is being used to make **wars** on those who are created by MONEY (destitute) (IDOL OF ENGRAVEN IMAGES) and continues to make humansacrifices to this system, still today!
10. Money creates chaos and corruption!...Some born under the IDOL are demonic in nature.

Now we can see WHy Jesus Kicked it out of his fathers house.
And told those who would listen, to give it back to Ceasar...and hold it no longer....

Breaking God's commandments.
Breaking covenants of our designed reason for being made...to tend and keep the Garden.....it is now being polluted and destroyed for profits and gains for no good reason and nothing important.....and because the evils or sins are supported by it...and those who have it are in support of that through taxation...then all who have it are now sinning with it...because the nations all joined in on WAR which has now no truth or merit to it...and those they proclaimed to be after, are not the ones they are now killing! = Murder

Especailly if they are mindlessly making Wars with no merits or truths...to slaughter people and take away their rights to life...
Yes paint them black, call em a names, and go kill em!...is the new game on the block???????????
That is the name of the game today!

So because we all have this idol in our possesion...evil abounds in the world.

Oh so true!...God said "I give you everything"...that means God shares...why are we paying for what God has Given us?

See it has been stolen...Jesus was right.
What are you talking about?

Old 07-27-2010, 11:17 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,273,142 times
I was leaning towards some vibrations in the bldg unit till that last incidence you reported, or even the possibility of it previously being a drug processing house with leftover residue affecting you or the carbon monoxide theory.

I've had spiritual encounters myself mostly from family members on the other side but they were never bad and were always accompanied by an intense warm, loving feeling.

For some reason I think you should in the most noncommital and unsuggestive way ask your young daughter is she has seen or noticed anything unusual in the home. Kids are commonly more open to the other side if this is the case at all.

I recently had a neighbor who passed under questionable circumstances and when I felt her presence I told her to leave that she needed to go talk to her family and she did.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:40 PM

111 posts, read 265,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I think alot of you folk are missing the basic connection that the OP made. As soon as he played the Christian music, it all STOPPED! HELLO! Is that not telling you something?! The power of Christ?! Goodness gracious! You may not be religious but if you want to get rid of this obvious spirit in your home, pray to God that they leave your house and ask him to bless and sanctify it! It's as simple as that!

Well, yes, it stopped for awhile but then it came back. And there have been intervals between activity anyway. I think it's been 4 days now since the last event. So I don't know how much difference the music made, but it sure can't hurt to try again.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:38 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,980,087 times
Positive and religious feelings and thoughts are a good idea.

Along with others, I believe something must have changed, you having lived there for all these years and your daughter not reaching puberty.

I don't like the idea of it breaking things. That does not sound 'friendly' to me.

Like a prior poster, I would take a long and hard look at anything that might have been brought into the house before this started happening, particularly whether they could be the sort of thing that might have been used in a ritual, a knife, an incense burner, a certain book, perhaps.

Are there new neighbors, or perhaps neighbors who dabble in the occult?

I have little direct experience in such things, but you sound credible and I believe you. I used to know a teacher who was psychic, but quietly so. He never advertised or anything. He has passed now.

Inviting people to pray at the house might help.

I would visit some churches and talk to the pastors in private about this. It is possible that one can lead you to a reputable source for help. I think there are so many phony psychics out there and to the thinking of some psychics, those who make money at it more times than not see the gift fade. Some are delusional and some are authentic and how are you to know the difference?

This is a story probably going nowhere, but once my mom and I were house hunting. We were taken to this nice little brick place but the moment the woman opened the door a horrible fume came out of the house. My mom and the agent walked in as though nothing were amiss. I followed them, thinking someone must have died an awful death in the house and the body stayed too long. I had heard that you could not get rid of that odor.

I excused myself and remained concerned because I wanted to get my mom out. They both came out eventually. They had smelled nothing. The couple who owned the house seemed nice enough.

I am not 'psychic' any more than the next person. It's just that for some reason some people pick up/observe things that others don't.

If I could afford it I would sell the house or move to another town house in the same complex away from yours. In some states a seller and realtor must inform the buyer of any supernatural activity. This sounds crass, but the more you ask around the more indication that you knew of this 'pre-existing condition', which wouldn't bother some people but would, me.

Why play games or wait to see if it will escalate?

Of course if this thing was precipitated by an object (do you buy antiques or used stuff?) you might just take it with you.

With some people the activity is attached to an object, for others it is the house, and some with others the phenomena are attached to the people. There supposedly have been cases in which the 'thing' moves with the people.

The Catholic rite of exorcism is a magical ritual. Some Wiccans are said to be able to help in such instances, having their own rituals. I would not rule out Native American smudging, either. Be also mindful that the same ritual performed by different people can (from my readings) have differing results, so if you try this route don't be discouraged if the first shot fails.

When my dad died things happened around the house for a bit. Implements left on the table would not be there, and after looking around, they would be found on the table again. Doors would open and close. The exhaust fan over the stove would go on and off. Lights, you get the idea. But, this was my dad, just assuring me that we survive death, which I had already believed, anyway, but it was nice having him around. He appeared in a dream a short time later saying he never had met such a nice bunch of people and he had to leave for awhile, but we'd be together again. Nice stuff.

Things like this happen, and most will never believe it unless it happens to them.

Try and keep your relationships among those in the house very loving and upbeat. Nothing negative in the house. Positive music is good, including those Christian songs.

Oh, there may be a spiritualist church somewhere around you. They sometimes advertise. They often have several people who at least could tell you what and who you are dealing with. The few I have met were, surprisingly to me, more practical and down to earth than some religious groups, and they don't seem to be out to make a profit out of the vulnerability of others.

We're all different and you must do what you are most comfortable with.

There is some meditative technique in which you sit still and happy and try to raise your consciousness to a prayerful point where you feel you are touching God or Source or whatever, and picture this brilliant white light in your heart area that expands and encompasses your entire being in this pure light, which is God's love, and then picture it expanding and surrounding all you love and your house, protecting it and only allowing love to dwell therein.

The earlier poster who said the exorcism exacerbated the situation - I cannot comment on that episode but any result means you are accomplishing something, and I would continue doing that very thing. Others may differ and I am in no way experienced in these things, just telling you as much as I remember from my past.

Good luck and much happiness to you and yours.

Last edited by goldengrain; 07-27-2010 at 04:01 PM..

Old 07-27-2010, 10:41 PM

111 posts, read 265,817 times
Thanks for all your thoughts and suggestions. What I may do if this starts up again is contact a minister for help. I figure the worst a minister can do is nothing (I hope that's the worst, anyway!) and if it is something supernatural, he'd be alot better equipped to handle this than I would. I've got to at least try something.
If this is supernatural, it has to be either something to do with me or with the house. Nothing has happened outside of the house and nothing has happened when I haven't been home.
We were planning on putting our place up for sale early next year and getting a regular house rather than this townhouse (our 3 year old could really use a yard). My wife has been more reluctant than I am to consider that this may be supernatural but lately she has hinted at trying to sell this place earlier than next year because of what's been happening.

Anyway, best case scenario is that this doesn't start up again. But if it does, I'm ready to take the next step.

Old 07-27-2010, 11:47 PM

6,957 posts, read 6,884,777 times
Now I dont want to put other doubts in your mind, but it is something that I have to say and something you should consider.

I know a number of people have suggested calling in a priest or church elder (whatever faith) but people do not seem to realise that - just because they are priests, does not mean they are trained in performing exorcisms. Yes, they are experts in religion but maybe not in spirits.

In fact, this kind of thing probably does not come along all that often in the regular life of a priest so I would advise you to be careful not to invite just any old priest into your house. If he does not know what he is doing, he could actually make things worse. It is a bit like having your house re-wired by someone who designs circuit boards - they know all about electricity, but do not have the specific skills you need to re-wire your house safely. This is a poor example I know, but you get the idea.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:50 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
What are you talking about?

The IDOL of MONEY,,....What? Are you lost in the words I use?..or are you lost in the world of it's evils and deception that has blinded you while using the IDOL?

I think the Idol and its attributes are clear enough to phantom what I have written here and there...

Thinking outside the box is hard to do, when you have been programmed to be in the box....and you follow everone else who are in the vox Box with you...!...doing as they do...being as they are...seeing what they see...knowing what they know.....or only what they tell you.

The road is wide and long, and many are on the road to destruction...(the whole world is in sin)... Because of that IDOL people just cannot put down....cause they do not believe it to be what it is!

Think about it more...it might come to you.

And God is against those who do not listen, do not do as told, do not service the garden, and do not multiply the givens so more can have given them....

So when the Idol is in use.....those evils are born in spirit, and in the flesh!
And if that is true...and we have someone here who has evidence of the spirit or some force of unseen and unknown nature....we can assume it is either Positive energy or negitive energy......be it it seems to be showing signs of something not intirely the norm.

So somethng is creating this force....as all things being in a scientific estate dictate that mass and energy are two states that contribute to eachother....mass changes form to energy...and energy changes to mass.

What does WAR create?...especailly when it is based on lies, oppression, greed, and wealth (ENGRAVENED IDOL)

Evil is born.

So...this thread is about such a thing? ///[perhaps]\\\ and I am making it known as a possibility...and a solution to the problem is in the Bible...as is the cause and effect of such IDOLS from the Dragon ...EGYPT...Is called the Dragon in Ezekiel.
And Eygpt is where the IDOL was born on this earth...as engraven Idols made more important than God.

If a Priest is called in...he better be a Priest in not only mind, but in spirit, and heart...Not only saying, but doing the word of God and Jesus...to the letter of the law.

Not to many of those around these days!...and I can tell you they do not have a phone, nor an address!

What may be the only way...is to do it yourself with honest prayer and conviction...and start by doing God's word and will...and fulfilling what Jesus showed us.....and not leaving anything out...and that means burning those fishy by products in the home.

There once that is done...the Spirit of Evil will be cast out.

See what the IDOL has done?...it brings em in to focus in Your reality....and I can tell you it is not only with the one who made this post....it is with many people around the world.

And there in the Bible is a solution.

Stop sinning...being the most important one of all.

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-28-2010 at 08:26 AM..

Old 07-28-2010, 09:45 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,226,015 times
Someone's visiting from another reality............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.