Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 11:53 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
Matthew 12:43-45: "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation."

The book of Tobid that you have quoted is not a book of the bible. Apocrypahal books were never Cannonized, because they were known to be ficticious. The Catholic Church calls these book Deutorocannonical books (seccond level cannon). But they are in error on the matter. It is illogical to have books that God appoves of and some that God does not totally gives approval of. So, these are not cannonized, since God is clear what he has allowed in the Cannon.

Yes it is a book of my New revised Holy Bible...which I have offered the name to...New revised edition...with added Biblical prohectic books...all belonging to the word of God...the will of God...the messages of God, and his angels...messages to US....
This is all part of the book of life...The Holy truth! which is the Holy Bible...and word of God.

Weather your catholic estates recognizes them or not...they are prophectic books which came from a souce...Deciples...and or other people having divine visions , that were known to the deciples...

Events, and the logs of kingdoms rising and falling...all are part of the book of Life....on this world.
And so this book is open....and things have been foreseen and foretold...as to what will happen...in a certain time line...when something is fulfilled ...to the letter of the law.
And what comes to those who do the opposite of that letter of that Law God gave Moses..and the laws of the lands too!

If you add the one cast out...to the seven others...You get the number I proclaimed...*8* more will come in worst than the first...So how far off am I?

and it is in the Bible.....if we protract from the casting out, and go to the first stepping stone...***recognition of a demonic force or entity entering the house"...and how to cast it out....we now have the book and story of Tobid to reference!

Hence it is in my Bible which says it is holy....so it must be in the Bible...cause I Got it right here!

THus what was removed from the Bible Book...is restored to the bible book...as revised edition do.

Hence the warning ..."not to remove" or
"add to the Bible"....which has been done, not By Me!

SO to undo...we must consume, and test, and fulfill all....and find the resulting solutions either worthy or not worthy of any merit.
I trust in that Book when the truth is found.....Like a fresh fig , the flesh is weak, the fruit not so sweat...But it heals many wounds.

Same with the Bible...it is weak because things have been added, and removed...It is still enough to make truth...But to fulfill everything...we have to have everything revealed, to uncover the lies and the liar...and the Idol has to be delt with by a higher power!

And we can use opposites/ knowns/unknows to formulate and solve for unknowns and knowns...to get the truth from the Book and from life and or death!

So even though they added things in, and removed others....to decieve many....the resulting estates in the world that proclaims A religion "Christian" from these books, and does not honour the LAWS OF GOD..or do as Christ has done..."Follow ME"......are false!

For the LAWS OF GOD, remove the sins and evils that now plague humankind under the Engraven IDOL told not to have!

And many churches now want this thing given or donated...So even they have polluted themselves with it...to some degree!...and spreading its use all over the world....wonder why?...when God's own SON Kicked it out of his fathers house!!!!!...casting out the demon in truth!!!!...the IDOL is that one.

Breaking commandments....is not a good idea.

You say what ever suites you...and believe in whatever suites you...

But I cannot Lie about what is in My Bible....whether it is a Cathoilic recognized version or not....it still says HOLY BIBLE on it...and it contains more of what was deemed by some bent agent of Satan no doubt to remove text, and stories...of accountings.....which is why God said not to do that...

So to put it right they have been brought back to some degree in this version...and it still does not contain all of the books....and even some of what was kept...has holes...cause not all the text was present when transcribing them....

So it is a imperfect book...to some...but it holds some truth?...and or leads to a truth?...if we find it when we practice it...and solve for it....we rewrite it with our perspective, mind, and spirit.

He who seeks God with his heart, mind, and soul, will find him...eventually.
AMEN.

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-29-2010 at 12:11 AM..

Old 07-29-2010, 03:49 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
Thread temporarily closed pending further moderation.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal