Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2013, 10:51 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,570,318 times

Advertisements

''The Ghost Within Your Child'' about reincarnation on the Bio channel...

Watched it? What do you think?

I find it fascinating and leaving me wanting to know more about each case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 04:20 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,047,184 times
I won't be watching because I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe in reincarnation.

Old 08-11-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
I won't be watching because I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe in reincarnation.
Then why are you ''haunting'' this forum? LOL

Old 08-11-2013, 11:14 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,774 times
What day is this on so I can record it?

Old 08-12-2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
What day is this on so I can record it?
Tonight - Monday.

Old 08-14-2013, 07:07 PM

500 posts, read 1,174,066 times
I'm totally fascinated by this phenomenon. I just watched the one from Monday and was dumbfounded at the one kid that had been the screenwriter for Gone With the Wind. How else, other that the entire family making it up, can you explain that the kid, starting at age 2, started talking about how he worked in Hollywood, his middle name was Coe, his daughter's name was Jennifer, his birthday was June 26th, and he was a writer who was crushed to death...and every word of it could be proven with research?

Old 08-15-2013, 07:34 PM

Then there was the one about the kid who was the Titanic designer. This stuff is mind blowing!

I always felt that in a past life I died by drowning. I always had a sense of familiarity with WW2 submarines and the Navy. I even joined the Navy in this life.

I also always felt that I had lived in Maine in a past life. I just always felt that it was ''home''. I visited New England in the Navy and I remember entering Connecticut on the interstate from New York and seeing the ''New England'' sign. Cold chills ran through my body and I felt feelings about it that I could not explain.

I definitely believe there is something to all this.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:12 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Some of the things remind me of this my daughter did/said when she was 18 months to about 4 years old. I don't really believe in reincarnation, though. But she had night terrors like some of the kids on the show and it was terrifying to watch her and hear her. We would be awakened from a sound sleep by her screaming and crying hysterically and she could not/would not be consoled, and in fact she would like right through us as if we weren't even there and not seem to be aware that we were there.

And she refused to play in the back yard when she was little. We bought her a new swing set before she was two years old and she would refuse to play on it. When asked why, she would always say because of that man in the back yard. I never saw a man in the back yard, but years later I did find out that someone who used to live in our house called the police because he saw a man standing in our back yard watching a young teen girl on her screened porch next door to our house. Many years later, after we had lived in the house for over 20 years, the man was arrested and charged with the murder of a 13 year old girl. If the guy had been dead when my daughter talked about "that man" I would have thought in retrospect that maybe his "energy" still lingered here. But he in fact was and still is alive - but now he's in prison; he wasn't at the time my daughter was saying that, and we didn't even know about the man for 20+ years after that.

My daughter also used to say "When I grow up and I'm a boy, I'm going to..." Maybe that is a normal stage of child development to think you will grow up and be the opposite sex or something. But she used to say it like she assumed when she grew up she would be male.

She also said once, "You know how sometimes someone is talking to you, but there's no one there?" That one freaked me out. Noooooo....I DON'T know about someone talking to me and there is no one there!

Old 08-15-2013, 10:20 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,555,283 times
Haven't watched it yet, but it's on Youtube.

The Ghost Inside My Child - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal