Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghost?
Yes 32 66.67%
No 16 33.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 08:14 PM

218 posts, read 562,925 times

Advertisements

Tells us why/who not. Have you ever had a pesonal incounter with one? And please if you don't believe in them, don't be rude to those who do.

I believe.

Last edited by Megafoxy; 01-26-2009 at 09:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,855,962 times
If you mean Ghost in the sense of a human spirit from a deceased person that is trying to communicate with us in some way; No I do not believe in ghosts. If you mean ghosts as in some activity that is beyond explanation of a worldly nature; yes I believe that may happen. I 100% do not believe that a human Spirit can stay on Earth after death and cannot move objects, appear, or in any other way try to communicate with those left behind, or those who now live where they may have died or loved in life.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,238,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
If you mean Ghost in the sense of a human spirit from a deceased person that is trying to communicate with us in some way; No I do not believe in ghosts. If you mean ghosts as in some activity that is beyond explanation of a worldly nature; yes I believe that may happen. I 100% do not believe that a human Spirit can stay on Earth after death and cannot move objects, appear, or in any other way try to communicate with those left behind, or those who now live where they may have died or loved in life.

I agree !

Old 01-26-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Well I guess I mean both. I guess I should've said Paranormal.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:31 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,645,798 times
This topic spooks me

Old 01-26-2009, 09:32 PM

267 posts, read 722,476 times
i do

Old 01-26-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilssson View Post
This topic spooks me
It is when you watch Paranormal State while posting this. D:

Old 01-26-2009, 10:33 PM

1,227 posts, read 3,012,634 times
Quote:
I agree also, although I do think there may be some truth to "risidual energy", but I do not believe it's the actual spirit of someone deceased. I'll take my belief further by saying I believe in angels, and God therefore I would alternatly have to also believe in demons, and satan. I think these so called "shadow people", and much of the activity like "lights" <---not orbs, etc... is evil and should not be taunted, or seeked out.

Although this is my opinion I do not see it as an issue that some still do as long as they are strong in their faith, and they are prepared, and do it in order to help others who are experiencing disruption in their lives from paranormal. Things like seances, voodoo, etc... though I would completely steer away from.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:54 PM

7,731 posts, read 13,429,365 times
Yes.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:06 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,675,600 times
Strange incedents yes...I agree with Bydand tho.
Our family home when I was oh about 13 - 15; the timer on the stove was only good for 3 hours, folks had already been gone 5 + hours and the darn thing would go off. Had a German Shepard, and every now and again he'd go to the door that was access to the basement/celler. His fur would stand up on end along his backbone and he'd growl and bark endlessly. But later down the line his other aggresive actions made us bring him to the vet, and after many tests the vet stated he was brain damaged like his litter mates that had already ALL been put down. But it did have me wondering there for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal