Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 09:23 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

I'll preference this by saying I'm not a fan of Tittel, but this is what he said about disease in early 2018.

He said there would be disease outbreaks intentionally brought into the country, mostly through NYC, by someone who has more of a dark or olive skin color and is female. He said it reminds him of someone who is from the Middle East. He said he was not sure that the person who brings it in even knows she's been injected with it. The disease will mostly come in unintentionally but some of it will be intentional. It would start after Thanksgiving in early December (of 2018) and we'll start hearing about it in mid-January and February (of 2019). He said it wouldn't go away completely that year and would get progressively worse each year after, with the worst years being between 2020-2025. The evil wishing to destroy 70% of humanity will be responsible for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2020, 12:19 PM

9,419 posts, read 11,170,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
His biggest problem is the major amount of word vomit. He’s thoroughly disorganized in his thoughts, that’s probably by design so you can’t pin him down on anything. I listen to 10 minutes of it, and I was just done. Because in 10 minutes he yelped about things he didn’t mention and that’s going to be in the next video, that’s gonna be another video, that’s going to be in another video, how much can this man talk?

He really thinks he’s just wonderful and we’re hanging on every single word of him absolutely not saying anything.

If I was truly vested in figuring this out, I would listen to his crappy videos and list out what he predicts,do the research and then know his rate of hits and misses.

He says so much stuff, I would assume because I can’t stand listening to him, that some of the stuff will be hits, because that’s how this works.

Everybody remembers the hits, and they forget all the misses. Remember even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Thanks, you saved me a lot of typing. I don't like internet videos to start with. This guy was sideways out of the gate and he never got straight. Looking like a serious wack job doesn't help.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:26 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Thanks, you saved me a lot of typing. I don't like internet videos to start with. This guy was sideways out of the gate and he never got straight. Looking like a serious wack job doesn't help.
He actually reminds me of the Heaven’s Gate guy.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:47 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'll preference this by saying I'm not a fan of Tittel, but this is what he said about disease in early 2018.

He said there would be disease outbreaks intentionally brought into the country, mostly through NYC, by someone who has more of a dark or olive skin color and is female. He said it reminds him of someone who is from the Middle East. He said he was not sure that the person who brings it in even knows she's been injected with it. The disease will mostly come in unintentionally but some of it will be intentional. It would start after Thanksgiving in early December (of 2018) and we'll start hearing about it in mid-January and February (of 2019). He said it wouldn't go away completely that year and would get progressively worse each year after, with the worst years being between 2020-2025. The evil wishing to destroy 70% of humanity will be responsible for it.
And.... that’s not what happened at all. This disease didn’t happen till December 2019... and it’s not even on track to decimate 70% of the population.

That’s a big trick with these people. What they say is so vague that you the person listening can extrapolate it and make it fit into the scenarios to make you think that he’s right. It’s a carny trick.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:22 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
That’s a big trick with these people. What they say is so vague that you the person listening can extrapolate it and make it fit into the scenarios to make you think that he’s right. It’s a carny trick.
Actually what you posted sounded pretty detailed. As mentioned before, psychics rarely get timing right. They see events. Astrologers are better with timing which is why I listen to both and, using my own intuition, come to my own conclusions.

I mentioned upthread but it seems many missed it, that Craig Hamilton-Parker might be more to your liking. He had a couple of Coronavirus videos that might interest some.

Old 05-26-2020, 02:29 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,107,880 times
I'm a little psychic and I don't get predictions like that at all.

I predicted my FIL's funeral but it wasn't hard because he was terminally ill.

Things come to me but it isn't that often and I cannot explain it.

Old 05-26-2020, 05:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
And.... that’s not what happened at all. This disease didn’t happen till December 2019... and it’s not even on track to decimate 70% of the population.

Well, some of it happened though, didn't it? And if he's right that it gets progressively worse with it really being bad from 2020 - 2025, then we'll see if we're on track to get rid of 70% of the population. You can't make that call today.

I'm not a fan of this guy, like I said. In general, I'm not a fan of the most popular psychic mediums. But I've had experiences with some that I know are real in what they do.

Old 05-26-2020, 05:45 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,507,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
He actually did! He also predicted Trump would be elected president when other psychics let their politics interfere with their predictions because they wanted Hillary. Tittel dislikes all politicians not just American but everywhere. Globalist Cabal.
How do you know his prediction of Trump wasn't him showing his politics?

Old 05-26-2020, 06:38 PM

10,897 posts, read 7,393,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I have to disagree, here. Yes, in the old days, people offered their insights for free. Or they did miraculous healings for free, because everyone knows, that you're not supposed to charge for "God's gift", right?
People with talent have always charged for their skills. "Cross my palm with silver! "

Really good ones got court appointments, rural practitioners got paid in eggs.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:57 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Good psychics are born with a gift, just like artists or musicians. Artists and musicians charge money. People have to make a living. Anyone who doesn't want their services doesn't have to buy.A simple concept some posters can't seem to grasp.

I'm not sure why some people are bothering to post on this forum if they don't understand the topic. I don't go to the aviation forum to make fun of posters or claim thousands of people have been killed in plane crashes so they are stupid to like to fly.
Unfortunately, many of the forums here attract critics/trolls. I was shocked to go onto the environmental forum, to find people who seemed entrenched there, bashing "Green Living". The moderator said there was nothing she could do about it, otherwise, it would be "censorship". But it defeats the purpose of having a Green Living forum. If people want to turn it into controversy, they can post in the Politics & Other Controversies forum.

Anyway, to address your first point, yes, people need to make a living. But "in the old days", as we were discussing earlier, people did their clairvoyance, or their healing, on the side, after their day job. Some people still do it as a side gig to their day job, but now they charge. The only people I've known, who provide "psychic services" let's call it, as a full-time vocation aren't very good at it. Their hands-on healing doesn't get results, yet they charge an arm and a leg per hour. That's unethical, IMO. How interesting, that the rare individuals who did get results, and became legendary in their day, charged nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal