Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2022, 09:48 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think we need to be careful not to jump to conclusions. The assumed physics of known science is not all there is obviously, since we have craft whizzing about in the air which do not have the "required" characteristics for flight as we know them.

IF there is an alternative space program conducted by the military industrial complex(MIC), then they have no need or requirements to have lights of any description on their craft. In fact, it would be an identifying feature if they did not, but it would also create confusion or uncertainty in standard military personnel whether the craft was a true alien craft or a MIC craft. I suspect the military is playing catch-up to the more advanced MIC technology.

It matters little what shape your craft is if you have advanced technology such as gravity or plasma engines. If they do not need flight surfaces (which they appear not to need) then your shape can be anything which creates a practical interior. Your design becomes more functional for the overall purpose of the craft rather than constrained by the flight characteristics of the craft.
Look at the current most advanced aircraft today...the F35 fighter jet, after that, the un manned drones, (what do all of these have in common?)...they all rely on very old physics of aviation.

There is no mistaking an F35, it looks and sounds like a fighter jet, in other words, its NOT even close to something that can fly without wings or tail, totally silent.

To go from something like an F35...to a flying square box, (that has incredible capabilities), is 100s if not more years of technological progress separating the two.

Even the advanced un manned drones used today, they look like typical aircraft, and operate like them too.

I just dont see humans having this kind of aviation technology, one could argue they may keep it secret, but keep it secret for close to a 100yrs? that seems very unlikely, all militarys of the world are fairly close to each other, in terms of aviation technology, including those not friendly with the US...if this super technology was available, and its been known about for decades, dont you think we would see at least some evidence of that?

Plus, we can look back thru the years of aviation technology and see how it progresses over the years, to where we are today...theorizing that these super advanced UFOs are ours is not logical, there is no period in history where a massive leap forward in technology happened, if it did, it would be obvious, in the aircraft being used/tested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2022, 11:56 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Look at the current most advanced aircraft today...the F35 fighter jet, after that, the un manned drones, (what do all of these have in common?)...they all rely on very old physics of aviation.

There is no mistaking an F35, it looks and sounds like a fighter jet, in other words, its NOT even close to something that can fly without wings or tail, totally silent.

To go from something like an F35...to a flying square box, (that has incredible capabilities), is 100s if not more years of technological progress separating the two.

Even the advanced un manned drones used today, they look like typical aircraft, and operate like them too.

I just dont see humans having this kind of aviation technology, one could argue they may keep it secret, but keep it secret for close to a 100yrs? that seems very unlikely, all militarys of the world are fairly close to each other, in terms of aviation technology, including those not friendly with the US...if this super technology was available, and its been known about for decades, dont you think we would see at least some evidence of that?

Plus, we can look back thru the years of aviation technology and see how it progresses over the years, to where we are today...theorizing that these super advanced UFOs are ours is not logical, there is no period in history where a massive leap forward in technology happened, if it did, it would be obvious, in the aircraft being used/tested.
So, what you are saying is that ALL UFOs are aliens in one form or another?

What of the really clunky ones which crash and burn (Kecksburg) or shoot flames out of the underneath? Even those?

Read the Michael Salla books 'cos they suggest an alternative Space Force.

Old 05-21-2022, 04:11 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,224,257 times
Quote:
Unmanned drones can have very untraditional aviation characteristics like non-aerodynamic shapes and can perform maneuvers that no winged craft can and can pull Gs many times what a human pilot could endure.

I'm not suggesting any particular sighting was a drone but some drones are capable of the "impossible" flight patterns reported in some sightings.

Old 05-21-2022, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Unmanned drones can have very untraditional aviation characteristics like non-aerodynamic shapes and can perform maneuvers that no winged craft can and can pull Gs many times what a human pilot could endure.

I'm not suggesting any particular sighting was a drone but some drones are capable of the "impossible" flight patterns reported in some sightings.
What power source do these drones use? How do they move ? With flight surfaces or without them? What "non-aerodynamic shapes" are you referring to? Are you suggesting these drones are the tic-tac or box-shapes reported by military observers? If they are drones, then why dont military personnel know about them?

Old 05-21-2022, 10:09 AM

Quote:
What power source do these drones use? How do they move ? With flight surfaces or without them? What "non-aerodynamic shapes" are you referring to? Are you suggesting these drones are the tic-tac or box-shapes reported by military observers? If they are drones, then why dont military personnel know about them?
Quote:

The military is using many sizes and shapes of drones from huge winged Predator types to multi-rotor, hover-capable minis similar to mass-market drones. The tic-tac and box-shape reports are unidentified so we don't know what they were. Just pointing out that existing drones are capable of extraordinary flight patterns that craft with lifting surfaces and onboard-pilots are not capable of.

Old 05-21-2022, 10:19 PM

Quote:

Show me a single 'drone' (military or civilian model), that has NO WINGS and NO means of lift.

Every single drone I have seen either relies on rotor blades, propellers, or jet powered, or some combo of those 3 things.

Old 05-22-2022, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Show me a single 'drone' (military or civilian model), that has NO WINGS and NO means of lift.

Every single drone I have seen either relies on rotor blades, propellers, or jet powered, or some combo of those 3 things.
I didn't claim "no means of lift". I said no lifting surfaces, i.e. wings. Multi-rotor drones can perform incredible aerobatics, ones that would kill a human pilot if it were human size. And in some drone designs the rotors are contained within an unconventional shape.

Repeating also that I did not suggest that any reported UAPs were drones. Just pointing out that aircraft exist that look very alien-like and can perform maneuvers that are impossible for winged craft.

Exhibit A: the Romanian ADIFO.

Old 05-22-2022, 06:32 AM

Quote:
I didn't claim "no means of lift". I said no lifting surfaces, i.e. wings. Multi-rotor drones can perform incredible aerobatics, ones that would kill a human pilot if it were human size. And in some drone designs the rotors are contained within an unconventional shape.

Repeating also that I did not suggest that any reported UAPs were drones. Just pointing out that aircraft exist that look very alien-like and can perform maneuvers that are impossible for winged craft.

I too believe that the military/etc have these craft (UFO's) which we think of as alien in origin. Although I would have thought the likes of Commander Favor would probably know about them if they exist in the arsenal. Maybe he does and he is just a 'front-man' for an agenda.

However, anything with rotors on it has to have a 'hole' or space where the force of air is expelled pushing the craft in an opposite direction to the air. I do not believe there are propeller-driven craft which can go the G forces necessary to preclude a human pilot. Can we make a motor which spins that fast? Even if we could, the air friction would probably stop those kind of speeds.

As far as I know, there are (sc)ramjet technologies which can go faster than humans can bear, (ie. thousands of mph) but it is the stopping on a dime, accelerating to 000's of mph and changing direction at right angles which would really flatten a human body. We currently dont know of any military design which can do that. Are you saying you do?

However, it has been speculated that the latest human military technology (jets/drones/etc) ALSO has technology which works in different ways. Technology which ionises the wing and body surfaces to create an opposite charge to the air flowing around it. This might bend space-time and allow advanced flight characteristics.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:02 PM

Quote:

It looks like that drone has 2 little jet engines on it, while it is pretty cool, it doesnt hold a candle to what the real UAPs/UFOs can do...like sitting motionless in mid air, (totally silent), no fumes or games emitted, etc etc.

I get it that our military and aircraft engineers are trying to make things that look 'futuristic, and alien-like, but in reality, this is just a little drone powered by 2 jet engines, so its capabilities are predictable, and Im sure it is quite loud, and leaves exhaust, and cannot sit motionless. This drone looks like it has wheels as well, meaning it must take off and land like any other aircraft, it cannot just rise up or drop down.

Like I said before, I really like the square and rectangular UFOs, that shape is the absolute worst shape for an aircraft, but these advanced beings have them and they have the capabilities that all the other popular UFO shapes do, (mentioned above).

So while its true, our aviation engineers can make aircraft that resembles UFOs in some ways, they are nowhere close to the capabilities of one, and even the most advanced jet fighter, drone, etc relies on jets or other old methods to fly. These UFOs have something like antigravity engines, (Im not saying that is what they are, but its like that)...Even Space X relies on brute force/burning of lots of fuel, to get their ships into orbit! (the same force that was used for the very first space launch BTW)

Im not trying to pick on you or single you out, I just do not see any logic in the 'experimental theory', (not to mention, these same types of UFOs have been seen for many decades, with similar if not exact capabilities, so that alone debunks the experimental theory.

I find it kind of strange that aircraft engineers are even trying to make something that looks 'UFO/alien like'? What would the purpose of that be? Is there some problem with normal aircraft with wings, tail, etc, or is there possibly another reason for them trying to make this...PLUS, if its experimental, why is the picture of it accessible?

The more I think about this stuff, the more it looks like our govt desperately wants as many people as possible to think they are piloted or owned by aliens from another planet/dimension...The only explanation I can think of for that, would be if our govt or world govts are planning some kind of fake alien invasion, or they are going to try to fool people into thinking aliens are a serious threat.(the latter is more realistic), it would be pretty tough to pull off a fake alien invasion and fool enough people its real.

Last edited by rstevens62; 05-22-2022 at 10:19 PM..

Old 05-22-2022, 10:10 PM

Quote:
I too believe that the military/etc have these craft (UFO's) which we think of as alien in origin. Although I would have thought the likes of Commander Favor would probably know about them if they exist in the arsenal. Maybe he does and he is just a 'front-man' for an agenda.

However, anything with rotors on it has to have a 'hole' or space where the force of air is expelled pushing the craft in an opposite direction to the air. I do not believe there are propeller-driven craft which can go the G forces necessary to preclude a human pilot. Can we make a motor which spins that fast? Even if we could, the air friction would probably stop those kind of speeds.

As far as I know, there are (sc)ramjet technologies which can go faster than humans can bear, (ie. thousands of mph) but it is the stopping on a dime, accelerating to 000's of mph and changing direction at right angles which would really flatten a human body. We currently dont know of any military design which can do that. Are you saying you do?

However, it has been speculated that the latest human military technology (jets/drones/etc) ALSO has technology which works in different ways. Technology which ionises the wing and body surfaces to create an opposite charge to the air flowing around it. This might bend space-time and allow advanced flight characteristics.
So, if some of these things are just human experimental aircraft, were the ones seen 80+ yrs ago, experimental/man made as well?

Ive told this story many times on here, and I wont sit here and type it all out again, but the gold ball I saw years ago, looked like a solid gold ball, just sitting motionless in the air, it made no sound, it had no lights, no exhaust and the grass underneath of it was not disturbed in anyway, it looked like someone had just thrown a beach ball and it stopped in mid air and did not move. (looking back, I wish I had seen it leave or take off) I dont know if it flew off, vanished into thin air or what), When I went into the house that night, I went in the kitchen which is pretty close to the backdoor, and I didnt ever hear any loud sounds, but when i went back out it was not there anymore, Im assuming it made no noise as it left.

I dont even have a theory on what its outer shell was! It surely wasnt metal, wood or plastic, it looked like colorful static is the best way I can think of to describe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal