Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 07:31 AM

15,789 posts, read 20,483,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Pure speculation.

For all we know, BostonMike7 is the Herald of Galactus and is just hanging out on these messageboards till his master shows up to drain all life energy from our planet. I cannot disprove that. I just don't have a shred of evidence suggesting it is true. The same holds true with organized religion being tied to aliens.

Darn. My cover is blown
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 02:26 PM

2,282 posts, read 1,581,693 times
If they have the ability to come here and we can't go "there" you immediately know you are not at the top of the food chain.

Would people welcome them? No.
Because the power and wealth will disappear sooner or later from the alpha males/females.

With the idiotic decisions humans make most of us already know we likely aren't the advanced species in the universe we've discovered so far.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:20 PM

6,937 posts, read 6,866,775 times
The unknown is pretty scary and even thinking about it scares the pants off some people. Those with guns will probably shoot at ET first and ask questions afterwards, which might just be a major reason why ET does not land on our lawns and introduce themselves.

I go along with the idea which has been floated by some, that they are trying to show us they exist and to get us used to the idea that they are a natural 'thing' in the sky and that we should not be afraid or worship them. The more they 'show' themselves to us, the more people are exposed to the idea 'something' is out there which cannot be human (since most people dont know the military has advanced technology of this kind). This all gets into the collective mind of the people which is a good thing if you are ET but not if you are government which wants to portray them as a threat.

They dont seem to be a threat to us because they have been seen for hundreds or thousands of years. If they wanted to take over, they could have long ago. This means the government has some agenda when it asks us to believe they ARE a threat to National Security.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:38 PM

7,118 posts, read 12,657,474 times
They should be treated with loving kindness.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:06 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,425,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The unknown is pretty scary and even thinking about it scares the pants off some people. Those with guns will probably shoot at ET first and ask questions afterwards, which might just be a major reason why ET does not land on our lawns and introduce themselves.

I go along with the idea which has been floated by some, that they are trying to show us they exist and to get us used to the idea that they are a natural 'thing' in the sky and that we should not be afraid or worship them. The more they 'show' themselves to us, the more people are exposed to the idea 'something' is out there which cannot be human (since most people dont know the military has advanced technology of this kind). This all gets into the collective mind of the people which is a good thing if you are ET but not if you are government which wants to portray them as a threat.

They dont seem to be a threat to us because they have been seen for hundreds or thousands of years. If they wanted to take over, they could have long ago. This means the government has some agenda when it asks us to believe they ARE a threat to National Security.

But what if there are different species of aliens and not all are trustworthy? What if there are aliens that have "called dibs" on us, and there is a reason other aliens haven't attacked us. Perhaps other aliens are dying to attack but the only thing keeping them from doing it is that Earth is "property" of an alien nation that would demolish or attack them in return, for trying to "invade" and steal what they consider theirs.

Just another possibility.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:56 PM

2,451 posts, read 1,678,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
But what if there are different species of aliens and not all are trustworthy? What if there are aliens that have "called dibs" on us, and there is a reason other aliens haven't attacked us. Perhaps other aliens are dying to attack but the only thing keeping them from doing it is that Earth is "property" of an alien nation that would demolish or attack them in return, for trying to "invade" and steal what they consider theirs.

Just another possibility.
That is a very real possibility. It could also be true without aliens actually visiting us. They are waiting to claim what they want until they need it.

Old 12-06-2022, 10:48 PM

4,200 posts, read 4,451,892 times
Well, based upon the rise in obesity over the past few decades in the developed world as well as the exportation of obesity related behaviors with no leaders making a concerted effort to address it, I believe some aliens may indeed be here and fattening up the earths population for a feast, a la Twilight Zone As someone up thread mentioned ..."It's a Cookbook!" Ever wonder if perhaps the unhealthy large body acceptance narrative is coming from an alien specie already here?

Aliens would likely (if known) be received with extreme secrecy and various leaders of geopolitical entities will try to garner their favor to hold an advantage until they realize they will be expendable for whatever said aliens have intended in their "resource farming".

Much like any empire building nations have done throughout earths known history. Infiltrate, understand the cultural, economic and social constructs within targeted geography and then determine an optimum time to execute intended plans.

Imagine some other solar system picking up our earliest media broadcasts and think of how the inhabitants of earth would be perceived.

Of course, there is the unintended consequences of physical contact with incompatible species.

From those on our own planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYbR6eYrVbQ

To those perhaps of another?
Documentary of the Jan 20, 1996, incident in Varginha Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE7hVSlk7Zw

Old 12-07-2022, 06:00 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
Paul (2011) - Ruth Smokes Weed (With An Alien)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kDjfAW7ktY

Tell em it's BYOB.

Old 12-07-2022, 06:02 AM

24,099 posts, read 32,448,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Are they gathering information about us for our detriment?
Not necessarily for our detriment, but for their benefit. From everything I have read, they are without emotion or compassion. They are cold and scientific, and they are here to study us. Perhaps we have something that they want. They have taken eggs from human women, for example.

I am not convinced that they want to occupy the earth. I think we are inferior creatures, in their eyes.

They do not want to torture us, but if their "study" causes us pain, they do not care.

Are there hybrid alien - human beings on earth? Possibly. However, I think they want something that we have for their own culture and planet.

They aren't our friends. Avoid places that are alien hot spots and - this was told to me by someone who had an encounter with them - do not think about them, read about them or speak of them excessively. It appears to attract them.

Old 12-07-2022, 06:28 AM

50,730 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Not necessarily for our detriment, but for their benefit. From everything I have read, they are without emotion or compassion. They are cold and scientific, and they are here to study us. Perhaps we have something that they want. They have taken eggs from human women, for example.

I am not convinced that they want to occupy the earth. I think we are inferior creatures, in their eyes.

They do not want to torture us, but if their "study" causes us pain, they do not care.

Are there hybrid alien - human beings on earth? Possibly. However, I think they want something that we have for their own culture and planet.

They aren't our friends. Avoid places that are alien hot spots and - this was told to me by someone who had an encounter with them - do not think about them, read about them or speak of them excessively. It appears to attract them.
Per South Park, they give anal probes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBp0aVQpFU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal