Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 11:25 PM

589 posts, read 1,560,846 times

Advertisements

I believe 2012 is the time Star Wormwood (Planet X or Nibiru) makes its journey around the sun. The Mayan astronomers knew the cycle... that's probably the reason why their calendar ends on that year... they may have speculated nobody could possibly survived the calamity.

If my theory is correct... then the endtime Biblical prophecies like puzzle pieces fall into place. This year is a Sabbath Year, therefore the next Sabbath Cycle (Oct)2009-2016 could be the dreaded Daniel's 70th Week!

So a global cataclysm happened in 2012... there is massive destruction and disappearance of governments, law and order, even money will lose its meaning as survivors scramble to get food and water.

Don't you think this is the perfect scenario for the rise of the Antichrist? The 10 kings (EU?) will request him to take absolute global power to restore order and make society function again. He will have to decree the use of the Mark on the forehead or right hand in order for anyone to do any transaction. Buy and sell are electronically recorded as debit and credit directly into one's account. The system will be strictly enforced with death penalty for rebels who refused to accept the Mark!

The Bible said halfway through the 7-year Sabbath Cycle is the Abomination of the Desolation... or start of 3.5 years of Great Tribulation for the Christians. The AoD would be on a Sabbath Day in April 2013!

For the unbelievers... life goes on. They took the Mark and it will be a great 3.5 years of rebuilding, doing business, eating, drinking, and marrying... as prophesied in the Bible.

2016 (Sabbath Year!)
Oct 2016 on Feast of Trumpets... is the Gathering of the Saints... Resurrection of the elect and Rapture of the living elect.

Oct 2016 on Day of Atonement... Jesus Christ touched down on Mt.Olive with his Saints!

Ok, this is only my speculation... but see all the pieces fit around Dec 2012.

Last edited by wilvan; 01-27-2009 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: grammar

Old 01-27-2009, 07:04 AM

970 posts, read 1,700,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan
So a global cataclysm happened in 2012... there is massive destruction and disappearance of governments, law and order, even money will lose its meaning as survivors scramble to get food and water.
I assume you're busy stockpiling then?

Quote:
Don't you think this is the perfect scenario for the rise of the Antichrist? The 10 kings (EU?) will request him to take absolute global power to restore order and make society function again. He will have to decree the use of the Mark on the forehead or right hand in order for anyone to do any transaction. Buy and sell are electronically recorded as debit and credit directly into one's account. The system will be strictly enforced with death penalty for rebels who refused to accept the Mark!
The society is in ruin nobody trust money anymore (hey, you can't eat it), people are fighting over what little food and water they can find...
This is the perfect time to introduce a new high-tech credit card!

Quote:
The Bible said halfway through the 7-year Sabbath Cycle is the Abomination of the Desolation... or start of 3.5 years of Great Tribulation for the Christians. The AoD would be on a Sabbath Day in April 2013!

For the unbelievers... life goes on. They took the Mark and it will be a great 3.5 years of rebuilding, doing business, eating, drinking, and marrying... as prophesied in the Bible.
All believers rise in the sky and vanish, a much greater miracle than anything Jesus ever did. Apparently, unbelievers will be too busy sinning to notice.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:54 AM

3,040 posts, read 5,003,702 times
There have been around 220 dates set for the end of the world, and, we're still here! What does this tell you, that those who profess to "know" don't know. I have often asked myself, What type of person prays for the destruction of the world, are they so unhappy with their life that they would deny the experience of life to others?
The world ends all the time, it's called change, the world of 2000 years ago does not exist today, nor will the world of 2009 exist in the future, change happens, it's the only real constant in the universe.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxolan View Post
I assume you're busy stockpiling then?

The society is in ruin nobody trust money anymore (hey, you can't eat it), people are fighting over what little food and water they can find...
This is the perfect time to introduce a new high-tech credit card!

All believers rise in the sky and vanish, a much greater miracle than anything Jesus ever did. Apparently, unbelievers will be too busy sinning to notice.
No, I'm not stockpiling... but watching and praying as Jesus said... in order to escape all these things! Luke 21:36.

God has a plan to save his children from the coming cataclysm and the Great Tribulation that will follow. His children are those who fear him and obey his Law... particularly the Sabbath and the 7 Feasts! I can't emphasize more this is the KEY to escape! He promised to provide "the wings of an eagle" in the end time... exactly the same words he used when he sent Moses in the great Exodus.

Your quote "all believers will rise to the sky and vanish" (Pre-trib Rapture)... is the prevalent teaching of traditional "Christian" churches which break God's Law... such as Sunday worship, Christmas, Easter, etc. I believe this Pretrib rapture is the Great Delusion God sent to the Christians because they love the Lie.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:54 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
I believe 2012 is the time Star Wormwood (Planet X or Nibiru) makes its journey around the sun. The Mayan astronomers knew the cycle... that's probably the reason why their calendar ends on that year... they may have speculated nobody could possibly survived the calamity.

If my theory is correct... then the endtime Biblical prophecies like puzzle pieces fall into place. This year is a Sabbath Year, therefore the next Sabbath Cycle (Oct)2009-2016 could be the dreaded Daniel's 70th Week!

2016 (Sabbath Year!)
Oct 2016 on Feast of Trumpets... is the Gathering of the Saints... Resurrection of the elect and Rapture of the living elect.

Oct 2016 on Day of Atonement... Jesus Christ touched down on Mt.Olive with his Saints!

Ok, this is only my speculation... but see all the pieces fit around Dec 2012.
You do realize that you're basing your Christian predictions on a non-Christian Native American calendar that was in existence long before your Christ was even thought of. Kind of ironic isn't it, how Christians want to take credit for something that is not even a Christian item.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You do realize that you're basing your Christian predictions on a non-Christian Native American calendar that was in existence long before your Christ was even thought of. Kind of ironic isn't it, how Christians want to take credit for something that is not even a Christian item.
My speculation is based on the Biblical prophecy known as Daniel's 70th Week... which will be the last Sabbath Cycle. I just mentioned the coincidence that the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012... which fits with the arrival of the Star Wormwood.

Last edited by wilvan; 01-27-2009 at 01:38 PM..

Old 01-27-2009, 01:47 PM

33,555 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
My speculation is based on the Biblical prophecy known as Daniel's 70th Week... which will be the last Sabbath Cycle. I just mentioned the coincidence that the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012... which fits with the arrival of the Star Wormwood.
Are you sure it wasn't the comet Hale-Bopp? You guys that believe in this rapture nonsense aren't a lot different from these guys.

YouTube - Heaven's Gate Cult Speaks: Mass Suicide

Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 PM

Are you kidding? Comet Hale-Bopp... is nothing compared to a Brown Dwarf. Notice in the Universe, majority of the star systems is binary... that means there are 2 stars that react with each other... so it is not crazy to think our sun has a companion star!

Here is a link to the forum of Planet X/Nibiru... the rogue star that will journey back to our solar system.

Topics - Planet X and 2012 Survivor's Town Hall

Old 01-27-2009, 02:19 PM

Why the US government and NASA go to great expense building this observation post in Antartica? There are information leaks that Planet X/Nibiru is coming to our solar system from the earth's southern hemisphere. It's path is about perpendicular to the planets' orbital plane... probably intersecting through the asteroids belt between Mars and Jupiter.

South Pole Telescope (SPT) — America’s New Planet X Tracker (Page 1 of 4)

Old 01-27-2009, 02:24 PM

33,555 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
Are you kidding? Comet Hale-Bopp... is nothing compared to a Brown Dwarf. Notice in the Universe, majority of the star systems is binary... that means there are 2 stars that react with each other... so it is not crazy to think our sun has a companion star!

Here is a link to the forum of Planet X/Nibiru... the rogue star that will journey back to our solar system.

Topics - Planet X and 2012 Survivor's Town Hall
A forum?...Now that is extraordinary proof!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal