Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
totally disagree.
me too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 10:52 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,919 times
My cousin before death (she had cancer) told us her dead mother was coming for her and the baby. We were confused on what baby. The next day she died and a baby cousin passed away too (in different locations from different causes )

Old 06-05-2012, 11:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
My cousin before death (she had cancer) told us her dead mother was coming for her and the baby. We were confused on what baby. The next day she died and a baby cousin passed away too (in different locations from different causes )
interesting. Did the baby cross over on the same day?

Old 06-06-2012, 05:54 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i have had a nde way before they were discussed openly--i will never forget it---proved to me who God is(not what i was taught in religion classes)
after my experience, I felt the same way as you do now, there is something way more then any religion speaks of....that's for certain.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Good site: near-death.com

Birthmarks at the site of a past life trauma such as bullets or stabbings are quite common, according to the extensive research on reincarnation by Ian Stevenson. He documented many instances of children remembering past lives, and quite a few of them had such birthmarks that were connected with a fatal injury.
I possess a huge huge brown birthmark on my cheek, and I don't mean my face so was I stabbed in the butt?

Seriously, I've been holding back on telling this, but...here goes...I can remember when I was born...and rebelling do badly that I didn't want to be here....I kept saying, in my mind, "I don't want to be here" I don't know, something must have gone amiss? However, ever since a little child, I've had heavy duty perception. Just a short time ago, I told my mom that I remembered being born, and laying in my crib, and I described things that happened when I was a newborn and she was astonished. Serioulsy...and all kidding aside. I've had many experiences with ESP, so much so, that they scared me and people that I had them about, they were so detailed and spot on...until one day I had one while driving home from work, and ever since then I've preyed very hard, extremely hard, to take this away from me...and the past oh, say 16 years I've had a few, but nothing so detailed as when I was young. I close my mind to them...

so, what I'm saying is, my experience when a baby was vivid, and I don't think we have a choice, I believe for some reason, we "have" to come back...otherwise, why would I have fought it so much...I didn't want to be here, and for the longest time, as a child, I hated being here, and fought it even more...everytime I was hurt by someone, I kept thinking, "I'm not supposed to be here, I don't belong here". Now I love life, honestly, when I grew older I stopped fighting it, maybe when I was 6 or 7? But I realize life is a personal gift of sorts, perhaps to accomplish what we couldn't in the past life/lives? And for each and every bad experience we have, I believe it is from that we grow...oh, we could go the other way and be imbittered and turn mean and angry, however, then we wouldn't progress...and we must, we must move on/forward in a most positive way...? At least that is what I think.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-06-2012 at 06:45 AM..

Old 06-06-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
My Sister had one. She drives about an hour for work early am hours, 3-4 am.
A lady cut her off on the freeway, my Sister rolled her car, a Kia about 5 times. She said that someone said in her ear...."it is ok. it will be ok....relax. And she did. She had to release her jammed seatbelt and was afraid she would roll out of the car into the freeway traffic...but after she got out, she walked away w/out a scratch. We have no idea who, but it helped my sister hearing this voice, it probably saved her life.
Wow, same thing that happened to me, an extremely calming voice...and the voice said the same thing...relax, everything will be ok, and after that, it was like an out of body experience, I knew it was going on, however, I didn't feel like I was totally there, and felt no pain, nothing but complete relaxation???????

Old 06-06-2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
LookinForMayberry

We are organisms of complex chemistry. Stress results in body responses that cause releases of chemicals (in various forms) that react with the body to produce unusual phenomena. Nothing "paranormal" but not yet completely understood.

I can't totally rule this comment out...and believe it is part of it....however, there are so so many different dimensions out there, that I don't call it paranormal, but much much more...something hugely spiritual...and I'm not talking about religion...but something way more. What I'm trying to say is that I believe your theory is correct, but...only one small part of many things...and honestly, I don't think any of this is paranormal...it just is...and our minds have not yet learned how to explain it....it is dimensional, science, spiritual, all rolled into one entity/power....

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-06-2012 at 06:48 AM..

Old 06-06-2012, 10:52 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
interesting. Did the baby cross over on the same day?
Yes

Old 06-10-2012, 09:38 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
yes to both!

I had an accident when I was 18. Was inner tubing in the mountains and hit a tree, broke 3 vertabrae, several ribs, lots of internal damage. Nearly died on the mountain and several times over the weekend in the hospital. After I hit the tree, the stupid person in charge of our youth group that was up there decided to try to sit me up and put my head between my legs. I had broken ribs that ripped through my liver at that moment (sorry if this is TMI). I remember feeling this and going unconscious. The next moment I was out of my body watching my friends standing around me not knowing what to do. I was very calm outside of my body even while knowing there was an urgency to get back to my body. I knew right then I had the decision to leave or go back. I went back. The next moment I was opening my eyes again and seeing my best friend at the time looking down at me with great concern. Luckily the EMT's came soon after that and forced the idiot YG leader to get away from me. If they hadn't, he might of killed me accidentally!

As far as past life experiences, I've had lots of memories of them. One of which I was a Hawaiian priestess with a ton of children, don't have a clue what time frame she was in, but I think she was on the island of Oahu. Another memory is from around the 1500's and I was accused of being a witch because I used herbs to cure illnesses. I was drowned in that life, I've always had an irrational fear of needing to breath under water and I refused to learn to swim until I was 12 years old because of that. When I remembered that past life I felt like that death explained my fear.
Okay, I know it's totally not the point of your report, but how in the heck could anyone so totally clueless be put in charge of a youth group? That is scary, seriously, anyone who has ever watched TV, or seen movies should know that you never move a person after an accident unless it's life or death, like a fire. You hit a tree and the person was worried about you feeling faint?

I've never had a NDE, I think I came close once. When I was a kid, not little, I was preteen age, I was swimming in my pool with a friend, we were jumping up and down, going under the water with each jump. For some reason we were laughing very hard, and having so much fun doing this that I wasn't paying proper attention, I think I must have taken a breath too late and actually breathed underwater, and I passed out. I don't know how long I was under, my friend said she saw me under the water face up, with my eyes open. She thought I was joking so it took her awhile to get me out, she finally pulled me up and threw me downwards onto the dock, I coughed and was okay.

I didn't, and still don't remember what happened while I was out, all I remembered was that it was the strongest sense of peace I have ever felt. It was a feeling like none other I have ever experienced. That's actually very interesting to me because I used to play the "fainting game" with my friends, where you hold your breath for as long as you can, and then a friend pushes on your chest until you faint, when you faint like that it feels really good, like a high but it's dream like, it's very clearly not real life (I need to add that I was a kid, I now know how stupid and dangerous doing that is.) When I was in the pool it was different, it wasn't like a dream, it felt like reality, but somehow pure peace. I wish I could remember, I do remember afterward I had thrown up, my mom came out to the backyard, she saw the vomit and yelled at me that she had told me not to eat something earlier, and that I had better clean it up right away. I was so upset because I knew I had almost died, and her yelling at me hurt me so much. I never told her what happened, ever.

I still struggle with what I believe in, I have a spiritual side, I also have a very scientific side who wants proof, and finds it hard to believe, but I find people who dismiss it outright because there isn't proof to be incredibly arrogant, you can't prove there's nothing either. No human being knows everything, even the most brilliant human mind is limited, there are so many things we can't comprehend with the human brain.

Last edited by detshen; 06-10-2012 at 10:36 AM..

Old 06-12-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
detshen
No human being knows everything, even the most brilliant human mind is limited, there are so many things we can't comprehend with the human brain.

whoaaaa, now just a cotton pickin minute here.... My dad knew everything!

Just kidding...

enjoyed your post...thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal