Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2011, 09:35 AM

896 posts, read 1,865,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
I think you are catching on. You can always say something is imminent as long as it doesn't ever happen.
So the readers of this threat are being deliberately taken in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 07:01 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,824,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
So the readers of this threat are being deliberately taken in?
If they're primed for it. It may be a hobby for them.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:21 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Some of the technology can manipulate gravity (Makes you wonder how an extremely large 1000 ton slab of stone was lifted on top of a foundation of a prehistoric structure in Lebanon. There is no explanation as to how it was done. No man power or modern day machinery can lift stone that heavy and that goes for many large scale and tall structures around the world that are made up of stones 100 plus tons)
When one wears blinders, it is impossible to see other explanations.

Here is a video of 1 guy erecting some really large and heavy stones. Obviously he is not limited by his lack of vision of alternative methods.

Is This The Answer To Stonehenge? [VIDEO]

Old 10-17-2011, 09:39 PM

7,077 posts, read 12,353,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Don't worry, disclosure is imminent ...
Disclosure has already started; this thread is proof of that much. What's happening now is "the debate" (our society debates all new truths before accepting or rejecting them).

Ok, gonna put my tin-foil hat on for a minute...
Dr. Steven Greer is the founder of The Disclosure Project. Dr. Greer had his first UFO sighting as a young boy. Many folks believe that 2012 is NOT the end of the world, but it is the year of official Disclosure from the government. Obama chose Charlotte, NC for the site of his 2012 re-election convention (Charlotte is where Dr. Greer was born and had his first UFO sighting).

Tin-foil hat off...

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 10-17-2011 at 09:56 PM..

Old 10-18-2011, 09:07 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,824,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Disclosure has already started; this thread is proof of that much. What's happening now is "the debate" (our society debates all new truths before accepting or rejecting them).

Ok, gonna put my tin-foil hat on for a minute...
Dr. Steven Greer is the founder of The Disclosure Project. Dr. Greer had his first UFO sighting as a young boy. Many folks believe that 2012 is NOT the end of the world, but it is the year of official Disclosure from the government. Obama chose Charlotte, NC for the site of his 2012 re-election convention (Charlotte is where Dr. Greer was born and had his first UFO sighting).

Tin-foil hat off...
Those poor UFO conspiracy theorists... they are gonna be SO disappointed when they find out the government only has a file cabinet or three full of UFO sighting reports and a couple baffled government scientists to "disclose".

Old 10-18-2011, 09:11 AM

3,483 posts, read 4,047,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
I don't recall ever being asked to participate in any debates concerning truth, lately. I have voted in some politically-motivated, truth-bending causes - that's my right as a voting American!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - we have discovered a new element, and we must first needs your approval before entering it into the ranks of previously known elements. Begin!" (from the 1879 debate to include Thulium as an element - presided over by P. T. Cleve: debate-master and truth-judge)

If truth is open to public opinion, that sends shudders down my spine.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:07 AM

7,077 posts, read 12,353,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Those poor UFO conspiracy theorists... they are gonna be SO disappointed when they find out the government only has a file cabinet or three full of UFO sighting reports and a couple baffled government scientists to "disclose".
I honestly don't think the US government will disclose that much. What has already been disclosed came from retired government officials and military; very little from those who are active.

Old 10-24-2011, 02:41 PM

6,161 posts, read 7,229,334 times
I don't think we'll ever see an official disclosure from the U.S. government. disclosing this information doesn't benefit them at all.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:28 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
UFO's are a boon for the government, a great diversion from the actual expermential aircraft they are developing.

I'm sure the government had many a laugh over loons going on about the latest UFO, when it was just a test flight of one of these.

http://www.jetplanes.co.uk/pictures/f117/f117front.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-24-2011, 08:41 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,824,585 times
I've yet to see a F117 that can do something like this:

What the

Haven't seen a meteor that will reverse it's course and go back up into the sky either. Also, we know the source and it's not likely a hoax...

...and there are hundreds, if not thousands of similar videos floating around the internet, and quintuple the number of witness sightings.

I don't think this is caused by our government playing with it's secret new toys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal