Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2011, 10:40 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times

Advertisements

I've seen some carved or painted 2D images things that could be TAKEN by the wishful to be a helo, or men with bubbles over their heads,or "landing craft", but only because they have a similar profile or share a few elements. The important technical details, however, are always missing.

Instead, it'd be YOU that fills in the techno-details, gsoboi. You've pretty much proven to us that you want this to all be a giant gov'mint conspiracy. OK! So be it .... <yawn... >. The [Super-Secret] Department of Lunar Lunacy. Yup!

But... I remain unconvinced simply because I (and many others here) prefer to keep our minds open, and as well, your evidence is quite uncompelling so far!

I'll be quite happily willing to bet you that when we do get to the moon and fly around over it, we'll find none of what you claim. So sorry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 11:38 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,134,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
This is a great video. It may shed some light on what NASA REALLY found on the moon. 6:57 really sent chills down my back!

What is interesting is that NASA cataloged all the photo frames of the apollo moon missions including frames that are "blank" or "overexposed". How ever there was one frame that NASA says was overexposed that was completely left out of the official catalog. I wonder why? through initial exposure corection and high contrast noise reduction, you can see why they left it out. The image shows what appears to be a pyramid on the moon! But whats really strange is that there seems to be an international cover-up of potential artifacts found on the moon. Does this mean that man at some point in the remote past had the capibilty of getting to the moon and build these structures? and if so, how did they get to the moon? through the help of their "gods" (ETs)? Whats also interesting is that there are pyramids on Mars as well. I think the answers to many of these questions may lead to the fact that our human beginnings didn't start on Earth. Think what that would do to many religious beliefs and seems like one of the big reasons for this scientific cover-up. Add to the fact that they are covering up the extraterrestrial presence. ancient structures on the moon may in fact be both man made and made by ETs.

Apollo frame exposure of photo taken on the moon. (Apollo 17 NASA Lunar photograph AS17-136-20680)

link on government's site: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-135-20680HR.jpg

above ground image taken over Mars

Great Pyramids on Earth

Cydonia Region (near the face on Mars)

Listen to Karl Wolfe

You read all kinds of strange stuff on the internet and the post I present to you is no ecception, but, I grew up on the Yakima Indian Reservation in Washington State. As a youth we went on overnight camping trips near Mt. Adams. We experienced what you are about to see.
I have never been a skeptic of UFO's.

UFO Hunters &mdash; Yakama Washington &mdash; History.com Videos

Old 11-18-2011, 09:58 AM

6,158 posts, read 7,226,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
I've seen some carved or painted 2D images things that could be TAKEN by the wishful to be a helo, or men with bubbles over their heads,or "landing craft", but only because they have a similar profile or share a few elements. The important technical details, however, are always missing.

Instead, it'd be YOU that fills in the techno-details, gsoboi. You've pretty much proven to us that you want this to all be a giant gov'mint conspiracy. OK! So be it .... <yawn... >. The [Super-Secret] Department of Lunar Lunacy. Yup!

But... I remain unconvinced simply because I (and many others here) prefer to keep our minds open, and as well, your evidence is quite uncompelling so far!

I'll be quite happily willing to bet you that when we do get to the moon and fly around over it, we'll find none of what you claim. So sorry!
Yes there are abstract carvings and drawings that can mean anything. But when you see an actual image or sculpture of an airplane, light bulb and big headed creatures with big slanted eyes, there is not much to interpret. It is what it is. People talk about lack of evidence. Its all over the place. You just have to open your mind to see it. If your mind is set on believing extraterrestrial are fantasy, no amount of evidence is going to make you believe.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:08 AM

Remember the UFO case in February 1942 called "The Battle of Los Angeles? Basically an unidentified object was tracked in the sky on radar. The object hovered above Los Angeles with search lights shining on it. Over 1400 rounds of ammo was fired at the object with direct hits and it didn't come down. On top of that the spot lights reflected off the object revealing its shape and it was shaped like a saucer. The U.S. military finally responded to the case in the 1980s and said it was a weather balloon. The problem is that any kind of balloon (weather balloon, blimp or barrage balloon) would have been shot down to the ground in a matter of seconds with all the guns firing at it. The army was firing at this object for at least an hour before it moved on. The U.S. government's explanation in the 1980's is clearly ridiculous. The show Fact or Faked actually simulated this battle to see what it really was. Their conclusion? It was likely a real UFO because everything else (man made) has been ruled out. Based on the results from the simulated test, the government lied in the 1980s when they said this was a balloon. Why does our government keep using the weather balloon explanation? They said Roswell was a weather balloon.

see it for yourself

The photo the LA Times took in 1942

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/fromnegLRG.jpg

The photo inverted

http://geektyrant.com/storage/page-i...eo-feature.png

The LA Times microfilm

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/frommicroLRG.jpg

10 minute clip about the Battle of Los Angeles

actual film of the firing

Last edited by gsoboi78; 11-18-2011 at 11:29 AM..

Old 11-18-2011, 11:27 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
i dont think so. If you see a picture of a helicopter, are you going to say its not a helicopter?
They aren't pictures, they are drawings and carvings. Operating on that logic, you'd have to assume there are elves, dragons and wizards because they are portrayed in art.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:12 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,637,703 times
Quote:
Yes there are abstract carvings and drawings that can mean anything. But when you see an actual image or sculpture of an airplane, light bulb and big headed creatures with big slanted eyes, there is not much to interpret. It is what it is. People talk about lack of evidence. Its all over the place. You just have to open your mind to see it. If your mind is set on believing extraterrestrial are fantasy, no amount of evidence is going to make you believe.
(Hghlighted above in Bold for emphasis)
Not so. The problem is (as you state here) is that you're assuming shapes that resemble an airplane or light bulb must be an airplane or light bulb and nothing else. You're trying to apply modern technologies (which is what you can relate to) to ancient images, primarily because you don't know exactly what those ancient images symbolize or represent.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:41 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
They aren't pictures, they are drawings and carvings. Operating on that logic, you'd have to assume there are elves, dragons and wizards because they are portrayed in art.
Excellent point, Chango. The interpreters usually leave off their interpretations of all the other fantasy stuff that clutters these drawings. Flying horses, men with swords that project lightning bolts, magic shields and tiny elves at their feet. Wehre did they all go one wonders?

But give 'em a good ol' Sikorski BlackHawk profile and they yell "Hey! That's OBVIOUSLY a helicopter!" Amazing that the alleged aliens had, back then, the exact same helo technology that we have now; that they would travel clear across the massive universe and yet they needed rotating helo-type airfoils to get "lift" here. Why not just activate the grav-mod unit? Or the time-slippage modifier?

And did they then also transport those helo modules here from the system Glorgon, 480 light-years away, but oddly, pausing on the lifeless atmospherically devoid and frozen moon first where these units obviously could not have flown, and so then, realizing their silly mistake, they proceeded to drop them off here on earth, just soz to fly them around and impress the natives? Really? Why not give the natives some basic life-improvement technologies and let it go at that? Hmmm?

Please also Do Note that old Igor Sikorski himself came up with all the initial theories of helo flight. He had no divine nor alien nation inspiration; he made lots and lots of mistakes, and some very unusual and primitive prototypes. He didn't find the BlackHawk plans all neatly rolled up under his front doormat one evening! As in:

No aliens were involved in, or injured during, the making of this documentary!. Signed: The Management. You Can Trust Us!

Old 11-18-2011, 01:34 PM

No one has mentioned anything about my post on the Battle of LA

Old 11-18-2011, 02:31 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,224,953 times
Quote:
No one has mentioned anything about my post on the Battle of LA
Perhaps no one has commented because your alleged photographic evidence shows nothing definitive.

It's a bunch of spotlights all shining on one area in the sky. You can't even see what they are supposed to be lighting up.

Consider the times, we were at war and jumpy as hell about everything. More like a case of a mass delusion.

I'm pretty sure that, had it in fact been an attempted alien invasion, LA would still be a big smoldering hole.

But, i'm stuck in bed with the flu so perhaps this silly claim is just my fever driven delusion.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Perhaps no one has commented because your alleged photographic evidence shows nothing definitive.

It's a bunch of spotlights all shining on one area in the sky. You can't even see what they are supposed to be lighting up.

Consider the times, we were at war and jumpy as hell about everything. More like a case of a mass delusion.

I'm pretty sure that, had it in fact been an attempted alien invasion, LA would still be a big smoldering hole.

But, i'm stuck in bed with the flu so perhaps this silly claim is just my fever driven delusion.
First of all the lights shining on the object clearly shows that its saucer shape. Secondly the Air Force said in the 1980s that it was a weather balloon. Clearly thats a lie because how can the army fire 1400 rounds of ammunition with direct hits for an hour and not bring a balloon down? Even if it were a blimp, it would have been shot down. This "weather balloon" must defy the laws of physics. Why would the Army even be firing at a weather balloon in the first place? Why would the government continue to lie about that event after all these years unless it was something VERY unusual? Common sense will tell you something is not right. The Air Forces's explanation is ludicrous to say the least. But I guess they had to say something because they couldn't explain that away.

Last edited by gsoboi78; 11-18-2011 at 05:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal