Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2015, 07:57 AM

13,487 posts, read 9,032,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
That would be the internationalists, who want this kind of hatred. Why would they not? They're the ones who want to force people together and have opened the borders.

Stop the hate, separate.
What are you talking about? I know you are quite racist & despite being the product of immigration yourself, have some extremely bizarre thoughts on immigrants, but it is quite obvious that the terrorists want people to start blaming ALL immigrants, they want people to blame ALL Muslims, they want people to attack each other & basically start WW3... But they will not win. And doing exactly as you suggest is what they want

Old 11-14-2015, 07:58 AM

578 posts, read 592,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
I think he knows that lol he lives there
Yeah, I thought he was referring to the White Australia Policy.

But anyway, like you I'm absolutely sick to death of continuously hearing about ISIS this and radical Islam that in the news - they must be exterminated, it's that simple (ISIS that is). Tremendous condolences to those who've lost loved ones.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:05 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Behaving in the way the terrorists want? So the terrorists want to be kicked out of Europe? No. They want Europeans to continue to allow the invasion.
The terrorists want to create a war between Islam and the West. As far as I can tell, they're not "home-grown" — French Muslim or long-term immigrants but came from syria for the purpose of terrorism. Stop trying to tie the attacks to your personal political agenda. It's annoying.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:08 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teritus View Post
But anyway, like you I'm absolutely sick to death of continuously hearing about ISIS this and radical Islam that in the news - they must be exterminated, it's that simple (ISIS that is).
Sure, but how? Iraq War III? There's a good reason why we're out of Iraq, I'd rather not see us back in that area anytime. Perhaps there's no other choice now, but don't toss that lightly

Quote:
Tremendous condolences to those who've lost loved ones.
That, I assume the French posters are too busy with events to be posting on CD.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:08 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,437,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
What are you talking about? I know you are quite racist & despite being the product of immigration yourself, have some extremely bizarre thoughts on immigrants, but it is quite obvious that the terrorists want people to start blaming ALL immigrants, they want people to blame ALL Muslims, they want people to attack each other & basically start WW3... But they will not win. And doing exactly as you suggest is what they want
Being descended from immigrants doesn't mean I'm indebted to the merits of immigration. Immigration is destructive to immigrants (who lose their ways and are assimilated) as well. I hate not knowing my ancestral languages, for example.

I'm not "racist" - that term is a relatively recent invention. Its origins can be traced to Marxism. The agenda is to turn the world into one big monolith - and if you oppose it, you're "racist." On the other hand, being attached to your people and culture does not mean hating other peoples and cultures. I don't hate other races.

The ones who are facilitating terrorism in Europe are the ones who allow the borders to remain open. It's really such a simple concept. It's amazing that people can be so politically correct that they're blinded to it.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:52 AM

2,257 posts, read 1,991,851 times
I am really shocked today with the terrorist attacks in Paris. These events in Middle East and in France make me feel very anxious. How to feel safe and peaceful in this world?

Old 11-14-2015, 09:47 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
The terrorists want to create a war between Islam and the West. As far as I can tell, they're not "home-grown" — French Muslim or long-term immigrants but came from syria for the purpose of terrorism. Stop trying to tie the attacks to your personal political agenda. It's annoying.
ISIS don't need to create anything. We might not feel that we are at war, but ISIS certainly does. ISIS is not Al-Qaeda who just wanted revenge and spread terror, ISIS have the aim to create a New World Order and a "caliphate" from Indonesia to Spain, uniting the whole Islamic world and destroying everything that existed before - including secular Muslims.

One of the perpetrators have been identified as an French Muslim born in France, one other have been flagged as an ISIS fighter coming in from Syria, but his nationality is unknown. The attack was in anyway coordinated from abroad and not a "domestic" attack.

Violence doesn't end violence, but violence is the only way to stop ISIS.

Old 11-14-2015, 01:12 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,565,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
That, I assume the French posters are too busy with events to be posting on CD.
Been back to France for a couple weeks.

Rozenn and I and our respective families and friends are safe. We were actually out last night - at the moment I heard that some **** happened in Paris but didn't realize the full extent of what happened at all until many hours later.

I am still at a loss for words for now so I won't comment on the events any further for the time being.

Vive la France!

Old 11-14-2015, 08:56 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,279,313 times
Back in Orlando. Thank god the whole weekend wasn't wasted down there.

Old 11-15-2015, 01:15 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,188,113 times
https://weatherspark.com/#!dashboard;ws=32991

Akhiok Airport, AK, with records back to 2007.

Does this weather station not ever report in the summer? Seriously, it always starts reporting around September and stops reporting in May or June.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather