Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 09:13 AM

15,318 posts, read 17,227,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
I applaud Hungary for taking a hardline stance against these "refugees" Most are young men well dressed in coats and carrying big backpacks full of goods. Refugees my ass. Fundamentalist Opportunists is what these are. Everyone gave the Hungarian Prime Minister **** for being tough, now they wish they had done the same. Too late now you dickheads

Australia's Prime Minister has also taken a tough stance against these fundamentalist illegals, and he was lambasted for being "inhumane" among other things. ****ing leftist dickheads..... they are now wishing they followed Hungary and Australia's example.

Angela Merkel, this ****ing twat, meanwhile has precipitated the flow of these illegals into her country, with over a million expected by the end of the year and these people are unable to assimilate. They are picky, protesting that it's too cold, there is no warm bed, etc blah blah blah. They are violent, burning down accommodations, fighting with law enforcement and even each other and are even throwing their own kids over the fences. These creatures will never assimilate Good luck with that Merkel you bitch. The Paris attacks are only the beginning. These are violent muslim fundamentalists wanting to take over Europe and are taking full advantage of idiots like Merkel welcoming these terrorists with open arms. If it's too cold and there is no warm bed, go the **** back home where there was a warm bed you pricks. Can't believe they have the gall to complain when they left behind a perfectly good home
Yep, Paris and other European cities are well on their way to becoming the next Damascus or Baghdad. There are small German villages that have been completely overrun with refugees. ISIS is using this crisis as an opportunity to push their religious war into Europe.

Call a spade a spade. Islam is the problem.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:45 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Wtf?

Old 11-15-2015, 10:11 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Yep, Paris and other European cities are well on their way to becoming the next Damascus or Baghdad.
Unless these attacks on this scale happen twice a month, Paris is nowhere near Baghdad. Or if large sections of the city lie in rubble it's nowhere like Damascus. Some photos of Syrian cities look images I've seen of Berlin in 1945.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:00 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,437,977 times
Woman's Tinder date asked her to REFUND the £3.50 he paid for her coffee | Daily Mail Online

Old 11-15-2015, 11:29 AM

13,487 posts, read 9,032,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I don't know what so hard to understand about it at all, even if--unlike most of the world--you have no regard for you roots. I hate the fact that the language was not passed down to me; instead, I am part of the homogenized, rootless blob that is the American melting pot. So I don't want to hear any bull**** about how I should be grateful for immigration because of my background when I don't even have a positive view of the deracination involved.
You are hardly repressed being born in a free country such as the USA are you? You have some very odd ideas about immigration & yes being a product of immigration yourself that just seems completely ridiculous! Most people will emigrate for a better life & if people didn't get that better life most would go back to the country they came from. I really don't understand why YOU find it so hard to understand that your views are very strange. If it bothers you so much why don't your learn your country of origins language? Or why not just bloody move back there... Jesus...

And going back to your point about the "trogen horse" you do realise that most terrorists are "home grown" don't you? So your point about the refugees is completely ridiculous. We should close all borders & send home people fleeing from war torn countries, just because a few may be terrorists? Your reaction is exactly what the terrorists want! And lets not forget most of the problems going on in Syria & the Middle East were caused by western countries in the first place...

Old 11-15-2015, 11:51 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
9/11 certainly wasn't home grown. It's unclear who's behind this one; seems like a mix.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
You are hardly repressed being born in a free country such as the USA are you?
Free country? That's debatable.

Quote:
If it bothers you so much why don't your learn your country of origins language?
Easier said than done. And even if I did, I wouldn't have a native command of it.

Quote:
Or why not just bloody move back there... Jesus...
Sounding like a right-winger now.

Quote:
And going back to your point about the "trogen horse" you do realise that most terrorists are "home grown" don't you?
It's spelt with a J. I did not make that spelling error in my post. Since you did not quote that part of my post, the misspelling in your quotation marks makes it seem like you are saying it was my error. I am pointing it out because that's not the case.

There are homegrown ones and immigrant ones. I don't see how the existence of homegrown ones helps your position at all, though. If anything, it helps my position because it demonstrates an even longer-term negative effect of Islamic immigration to the West.

Quote:
And lets not forget most of the problems going on in Syria & the Middle East were caused by western countries in the first place...
Yes, and I have said that many times. I most certainly blame the people in power for the events unfolding, not their pawns.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:28 PM

Default !

Wow, this guy is not in touch with reality.

Bernie Sanders: Climate Change is Directly Related To Terrorism

Hmm... let's see.. the problem is Muslim terrorism. We could close the borders and stuff, or we could fight global warming instead.

You can't make this stuff up!

Old 11-15-2015, 01:12 PM

12,623 posts, read 13,935,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
This. Just carpet bomb the absolute sh*t out of those strongholds, I don't give a f*ck anymore.

I know this kind of a crude comparison, but can you imagine the Allies ever winning WWII if they tried to avoid civilians. We would have never atom bombed Japan or firebombed Tokyo.

I'm not sure why we just can't tell civilians, you will be in danger unless you get the hell out of the way. And then just level any place where these dogs live.

And Saudi Arabia is not a friend of any our countries in the West. They on one hand feed money and allow Wahhabism to flourish, so long as they are not touched. They have been exporting this crap for decades.

Maybe we should warn Saudi Arabia that they are next. I've never considered that country an ally of any sort.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:18 PM

13,487 posts, read 9,032,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Free country? That's debatable.

Easier said than done. And even if I did, I wouldn't have a native command of it.

Sounding like a right-winger now.

It's spelt with a J. I did not make that spelling error in my post. Since you did not quote that part of my post, the misspelling in your quotation marks makes it seem like you are saying it was my error. I am pointing it out because that's not the case.

There are homegrown ones and immigrant ones. I don't see how the existence of homegrown ones helps your position at all, though. If anything, it helps my position because it demonstrates an even longer-term negative effect of Islamic immigration to the West.

Yes, and I have said that many times. I most certainly blame the people in power for the events unfolding, not their pawns.
You constantly go on that you are European, you are not you are American with European heritage. So if you long for your "native" country so much why not just move there? And learning languages can be difficult but as it seems like such a big & important deal to you then why not do it? You also seem to dislike America, but love things such as having the right to own a gun. You are a walking, talking contradiction...

There have been millions of Muslims living peacefully in western countries for decades, I really dislike the lumping of ALL Muslims into the same box. ISIS do NOT represent Islam, they represent their own disgusting views, just as the IRA did not represent Christians. Maybe it is because I grew up somewhere where there was massive multicultural diversity, but before 9/11, 7/7 etc.. no one had any negative views on Muslims in the UK. And once again your knee jerk reaction is what ISIS want!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather