Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 04:35 AM

881 posts, read 646,888 times

Advertisements

why is my internet being such a useless ****en piece of ****?

Old 11-15-2015, 04:47 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,957,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
why is my internet being such a useless ****en piece of ****?
Did you not know that Australian internet is a piece of poo?

Old 11-15-2015, 05:04 AM

13,487 posts, read 9,034,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Being descended from immigrants doesn't mean I'm indebted to the merits of immigration. Immigration is destructive to immigrants (who lose their ways and are assimilated) as well. I hate not knowing my ancestral languages, for example.

I'm not "racist" - that term is a relatively recent invention. Its origins can be traced to Marxism. The agenda is to turn the world into one big monolith - and if you oppose it, you're "racist." On the other hand, being attached to your people and culture does not mean hating other peoples and cultures. I don't hate other races.

The ones who are facilitating terrorism in Europe are the ones who allow the borders to remain open. It's really such a simple concept. It's amazing that people can be so politically correct that they're blinded to it.
Immigration is not the problem at all, so cut that bull. There has always been immigration all around the world & it is what makes many countries so wonderfully culturally diverse. You really think everyone should just stick to living in the country where they were born? And you the very product of immigration, you really couldn't make it up

You do realise just how many millions of refugees, as that's what the majority are, have come into Europe? One is a terrorist, so far, so that means all refugees must be too? That is what makes you not only racist, but extremely ignorant & yes that is exactly the reaction that ISIS wants you to have!

There are over 6 million Muslims in France, but a few impressionable & no doubt mentally ill individuals are made to believe they will go to a "better life" in heaven if they blow themselves up after murdering as many innocent people as they can & that makes all Muslims bad? Were all Irish Christians members of the IRA? Are all white American Christians members of the KKK? No of course not. ISIS do not represent Islam, they are a bunch of brainwashed nutjobs who must be wiped off the face of the earth. But to have reactions like "close the borders" & "send the immigrants home" is just fuelling the hate & causing divide which is exactly what they want!

Old 11-15-2015, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Did you not know that Australian internet is a piece of poo?
I know that.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:51 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,439,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Immigration is not the problem at all, so cut that bull. There has always been immigration all around the world & it is what makes many countries so wonderfully culturally diverse.
If by immigration, you mean population movements, assimilation, sure, it's always happened. That doesn't mean everyone must accept it in its current form. On one hand, various admixture events have come to form all the various ethnic groups in existence today; on the other hand, it's perfectly natural to be attached to your own people and to resist ethnic changes. "Diversity," as you say, is already present in the world. Hypothetically, for example, if you introduce millions of non-Icelanders to Iceland, all you're doing is decreasing the amount of diversity in the world, because Icelanders will cease to exist as a distinct ethnic group. So clearly there is a limit to how much "diversity" there can be before it diminishes actual diversity.

Quote:
And you the very product of immigration, you really couldn't make it up
So being the product of immigration means I must hold certain views? Is that really any different from expecting a person of a certain ethnic background to hold corresponding views? That's exactly what it is. That sounds like ethnic stereotyping to me. I am quite free to have my own views. Like I said, I am not indebted to the merits of immigration by virtue of my background. It was not *I* who immigrated anywhere. Also, you did not address the fact that I expressed a degree of negative feeling for the effect of my family's displacement: I am deracinated. I don't speak any language of my ancestors. I am not an Anglo, like you, nor do I identify as one.

No, the idea that immigration can be bad for immigrants and their descendants, too, is probably not one you were prepared to act outraged over, so of course you skipped over that part.

Quote:
You do realise just how many millions of refugees, as that's what the majority are, have come into Europe? One is a terrorist, so far, so that means all refugees must be too?
Wow, what a straw man! No, they are not "all" terrorists. However, many are; many are also using the open borders situation as a mean of infiltration. Have you ever heard of the Trojan Horse? That's a good comparison.

Quote:
That is what makes you not only racist, but extremely ignorant & yes that is exactly the reaction that ISIS wants you to have!
Again, Islam is not a race. I can feel a certain degree of affinity for, say, Persians, and still hate Islam. I hate Christianity, too, though I don't think it's as big a threat as Islam. But clearly my contempt for Christianity is not a racial matter.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:09 AM

I applaud Hungary for taking a hardline stance against these "refugees" Most are young men well dressed in coats and carrying big backpacks full of goods. Refugees my ass. Fundamentalist Opportunists is what these are. Everyone gave the Hungarian Prime Minister **** for being tough, now they wish they had done the same. Too late now you dickheads

Australia's Prime Minister has also taken a tough stance against these fundamentalist illegals, and he was lambasted for being "inhumane" among other things. ****ing leftist dickheads..... they are now wishing they followed Hungary and Australia's example.

Angela Merkel, this ****ing twat, meanwhile has precipitated the flow of these illegals into her country, with over a million expected by the end of the year and these people are unable to assimilate. They are picky, protesting that it's too cold, there is no warm bed, etc blah blah blah. They are violent, burning down accommodations, fighting with law enforcement and even each other and are even throwing their own kids over the fences. These creatures will never assimilate Good luck with that Merkel you bitch. The Paris attacks are only the beginning. These are violent muslim fundamentalists wanting to take over Europe and are taking full advantage of idiots like Merkel welcoming these terrorists with open arms. If it's too cold and there is no warm bed, go the **** back home where there was a warm bed you pricks. Can't believe they have the gall to complain when they left behind a perfectly good home

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 11-15-2015 at 06:19 AM..

Old 11-15-2015, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
I applaud Hungary for taking a hardline stance against these "refugees" Most are young men well dressed in coats and carrying big backpacks full of goods. Refugees my ass. Fundamentalist Opportunists is what these are. Everyone gave the Hungarian Prime Minister **** for being tough, now they wish they had done the same.

Angela Merkel, this ****ing twat, meanwhile has precipitated the flow of these illegals into her country, with over a million expected by the end of the year and these people are unable to assimilate. They are picky, protesting that it's too cold, there is no warm bed, etc blah blah blah. They are violent, burning down accommodations, fighting with law enforcement and even each other and are even throwing their own kids over the fences. These creatures will never assimilate Good luck with that Merkel you bitch. The Paris attacks are only the beginning.
Well said! I applaud Poland for standing up to Germany and refusing to accept the migrant quota they were trying to impose on them!

Old 11-15-2015, 06:21 AM

4,439 posts, read 5,522,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Well said! I applaud Poland for standing up to Germany and refusing to accept the migrant quota they were trying to impose on them!
Why aren't the people in Germany standing up to Merkel and protesting having all these people flooding their country? What right does she have to dictate to other countries that they have to accept their "share" of these so-called refugees?

If any nation needs Trump to be their leader right now, it's Germany.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
Why aren't the people in Germany standing up to Merkel and protesting having all these people flooding their country? What right does she have to dictate to other countries that they have to accept their "share" of these so-called refugees?

If any nation needs Trump to be their leader right now, it's Germany.
They are now, but it's too late. The damage is done.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:24 AM

It's, of course, not the first time Germany tried to harm Poland. Nazi Germany invaded Poland and intended to commit genocide against Poles. Merkel's Germany also tried to force the invasion of Poland. **** Germany.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather