Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2015, 06:10 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,815,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
christmas might as well be totally ****ing ruined this year, a total ****ing write off, nothing good at all about it. wish it would just be gone. mother****ing piece of **** climate.

****ing piece of ****. I just cut my hand too from punching my ****ing desk thinking about this goddamn horse ****.
How can the weather ruin your Christmas? Can you go outside for a walk without dying of hypothermia? Of course you can! Chill out ffs...

Old 12-16-2015, 06:24 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean York View Post
How can the weather ruin your Christmas? Can you go outside for a walk without dying of hypothermia? Of course you can! Chill out ffs...
What are you talking about?

**** Christmas this year. I wish it were gone already. It's a total ruin already.

It should be celebrated on another day at least, but I can't make that happen.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:37 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
15C outside, didn't go much below 13C all night so I had my window slightly open last night, feels like October not D*ckcember

Thank god for that, Christmas aside this is the worst time of the year. Short days, gloom, cold.. At least this mild weather makes it more comfortable, although the lack of sun is sh*te
Incorrect. It feels like Cocktober, not Dickcember lol

31C and clear outside at midnight here. No shortage of heat this month that is for sure.

Forecast. Evenings here on the river with the wetlands and irrigation can get unbelievably humid on warm-hot days when the wind is still. Thursday and Friday nights will be something to behold I think...

Christmas looks hot at this stage.

Nice heatwave for Adelaide. It should be noted that Adelaide had a 30.7C low earlier this month.

Melbourne getting some heat finally aswell, but still gets those ****ing cold fronts

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 12-16-2015 at 06:47 AM..

Old 12-16-2015, 06:38 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,773,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
I've made about $1000 from my YouTube videos. I've been making less since Adblock became more widespread.
That seems about right. I have 235,000 total views and I've made $250. I have no clue where owen's getting $200,000 from

Old 12-16-2015, 06:54 AM

1,916 posts, read 1,458,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
What are you talking about?

**** Christmas this year. I wish it were gone already. It's a total ruin already.

It should be celebrated on another day at least, but I can't make that happen.
I know... Shelly will love the forecast for Christmas up here but not me..... One Christmas I remember was in 2002 I think and Oneonta got at least 1 foot of snow. Boy was it one of the most authentic Christmas days of my life. Christmas is definitely more authentic with snow, but don't tell Shelly because she wants to be in Florida or Aruba right now.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:56 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
That seems about right. I have 235,000 total views and I've made $250. I have no clue where owen's getting $200,000 from
His ass.

850hpa temps for Dec 24

Forecast sfc temp about 38C here for Christmas Eve

Old 12-16-2015, 06:57 AM

13,484 posts, read 9,024,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rediculousaffairs View Post
I goto a group once a week but it hasn't went anywhere. English people in general are anti-social.
What utter rubbish Have you ever thought that the fact no one wishes to talk to you is because you are living on your own & are anti social yourself? Also you look down your nose at pretty much everyone & have the opinions & views of an 80 year old Nun...

Nei, anyone, please ban this cretin again, please!

Old 12-16-2015, 06:58 AM

1,916 posts, read 1,458,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post

31C and clear outside at midnight here. No shortage of heat this month that is for sure.

Forecast. Evenings here on the river with the wetlands and irrigation can get unbelievably humid on warm-hot days when the wind is still. Thursday and Friday nights will be something to behold I think...

Nice heatwave for Adelaide. It should be noted that Adelaide had a 30.7C low earlier this month.

Melbourne getting some heat finally aswell, but still gets those ****ing cold fronts
Those diurnal ranges are huge! In the summer or the tropics give me 29°C/24°C and I'm good.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:58 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post

Lol true

Holy crap i'm jealous of Australia.. your first 3 days would smash our all time record highs lol.

Right now we have having a Melbourne winter, it shows how much of an upgrade it is on our usual winters but it is still pretty ****e. Stratocrapulus always ruins the weather here

Old 12-16-2015, 07:04 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times
This weather is much worse than normal.

Saying that, today isn't terrible. Dry, mild with some sunshine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather