Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2017, 08:14 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Here are Australia's polling stats if anyone cares lmao
10% of Australia's population lives in Melbourne? BTW, here's one mindf*ck for Galaxyman: The Finnish Greens generally oppose speeding cameras, as they are a sign of an oppressive government which looks at people being guilty by default, not proven innocent until guilty.

Here's all Slavic countries' polls:

Hard-line Right: 48%
Radical Slav Right: 47%
Very Radical Right: 3%
Communist: 1%
Social Democrats: 1%
Liberals: 0.1%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2017, 08:18 AM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
The European Greens seem to be the civil libertarian party in many European countries and kinda generic center-left on economic issues.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:33 AM

808 posts, read 711,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
In South America you hear American 80s music all the time in the supermarkets. They kpet playing Holiday by Madonna and it took me a while to find that song
Sounds like my kind of place.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:48 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,957,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
10% of Australia's population lives in Melbourne? BTW, here's one mindf*ck for Galaxyman: The Finnish Greens generally oppose speeding cameras, as they are a sign of an oppressive government which looks at people being guilty by default, not proven innocent until guilty.

18.7% do.

Lol I want a radical slav right party here Mandatory vodka consumption and baseball bat license from 16yo

Old 08-26-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
The European Greens seem to be the civil libertarian party in many European countries and kinda generic center-left on economic issues.
Depending on the country. The Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch Greens are complete nutjobs, the Greens in Finland and Germany are generic centre-left urban progressives.

The vice chair of the Finnish Social Democrats Sanna Marin (32-yo) has said that the Greens have replaced the Social Democrats in the cities as the moderate left-wing alternative, and she seeks to change this.

Quote:
18.7% do.

Lol I want a radical slav right party here Mandatory vodka consumption and baseball bat license from 16yo
Excuse me? You have to have a license for a baseball bat in Australia?

Old 08-26-2017, 09:06 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,332,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YITYNR View Post
Sounds like my kind of place.
Indeed, that is one of the things I really like about SouthAm. And of course the wine too

Quote:

I think that speeding cameras should be banned, that **** is retarded af. The only time they should have speeding cameras is near vital intersections where a lot of people might be crossing, otherwise no

Old 08-26-2017, 09:16 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,957,243 times
Quote:
Depending on the country. The Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch Greens are complete nutjobs, the Greens in Finland and Germany are generic centre-left urban progressives.

The vice chair of the Finnish Social Democrats Sanna Marin (32-yo) has said that the Greens have replaced the Social Democrats in the cities as the moderate left-wing alternative, and she seeks to change this.

Excuse me? You have to have a license for a baseball bat in Australia?
No we don't lol I don't know why I said that, I was thinking for using it offensively

Old 08-26-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
No we don't lol I don't know why I said that, I was thinking for using it offensively
Ok ok. Baseball bats or ice hockey sticks are common inventory in every market stall or 24/7 petrol station in Finland.

A friend of mine was working at a motorway petrol station back in the day, and she got the instruction that if someone tries to steal fuel during nighttime, take a weapon from under the counter and try to smash the car, but do not hit the person stealing. Doing that makes you a legal vigilante and the station is covered by insurance. They had baseball bats, hammers, crowbars and other stuff under the counter.

Old 08-26-2017, 09:34 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,332,195 times
Quote:
Ok ok. Baseball bats or ice hockey sticks are common inventory in every market stall or 24/7 petrol station in Finland.

A friend of mine was working at a motorway petrol station back in the day, and she got the instruction that if someone tries to steal fuel during nighttime, take a weapon from under the counter and try to smash the car, but do not hit the person stealing. Doing that makes you a legal vigilante and the station is covered by insurance. They had baseball bats, hammers, crowbars and other stuff under the counter.
That's actually kinda sick, in a good way. Very karmatic, I like it

Old 08-26-2017, 09:37 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,507,696 times
I'm not looking that much older than when I was 20 so no worries about me Ariete
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather