Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2008, 01:44 PM

9 posts, read 23,306 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone, I got a job offer from a marketing company called Blanca Promotions. I am still a little skeptical about this but that is only because there are a lot of fraudulent marketing companies all over the country. Has anyone ever heard of or dealt with them.
They are located at

2300 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Suite 209
West Palm Beach, FL 33409

also if anyone has any input on what kind of an area this building is in please let me know. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2008, 02:09 PM

247 posts, read 1,289,870 times
That is just off of Okeechobee Blvd. There are many office bldgs there, don't remember which one that is. The area is okay to work, lots of places to eat. The mall is on the other side of I-95 but it's not a great mall. There are several apartment complexes in the area. There were quite a lot of shootings about 6 months ago, but they seemed localized to 1 or 2 apartments (and they were at night) I'm not trying to scare you off. There are many, many businesses along Palm Bch Lakes Blvd with lots of people working so I wouldn't be scared. I have never heard of that company though. Try doing a Google and BBB search to see if they are legit.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:05 AM

439 posts, read 1,748,116 times
By the way the address sounds, you should be on the west side of 95. Lots of road construction in the area. The area's ok on the west side; east side...not so much. Don't venture much beyond the mall (heading east).

There are a lot of small companies down here, so it's hard to know anything about 1 particular business. Good luck with your new position.

Old 05-08-2008, 06:01 PM

1,770 posts, read 8,246,337 times
I live on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (east), I can check it out if you want me to.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:17 PM

1,887 posts, read 7,937,717 times
A few months ago (when I was in the job market) I posted my resume on a few job search sites (monster, career builder, etc) and I received an email (and phone call) from Blanca productions less than a week of posting. I thought it was a scam. I didn't apply to the company but I posted a public resume and they called me anyway (even though my experience has absolutely nothing to do with marketing- nor would I have been interested in them to begin with). I'd be very wary of that company if I were you. I'm guessing they experience a high amount of turnover and probably have a staff primarily made up of highschool kids or people 'in between jobs'. Do some research on it first and let us know what you find.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:57 PM

alright guys thanks alot, it was kind of what i figured for blanca

Old 05-13-2008, 09:12 PM

6,883 posts, read 11,237,132 times
Smile Blanca Promotions Inc

www.sunbiz.org - Home
(state website)

Firm was incorporated in November 2007; owned by Andrea Blanchard.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:10 AM

9 posts, read 54,505 times
This area is somewhat okay, during the day...However, the area is NOT ok at night, and I'd sure as Hell not live n the area or for that Matter ANYWHERE in Dntwn WPB- if you do come to our area, check out anything west of wpb- like wellington, royal palm- they're NOT cheap- but you do avoid the lowloif element that has contaminated wpb.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:20 PM

1 posts, read 3,252 times
Blanca - OMG they are multilevel marketing and are selling stuff out of there cars, reminds me of NY canal street! Do not even look any further I am telling you the truth. No one tells you until some they drag you to Boca to do some marketing only to find out its business to business selling all kinds of makeup and coupons out of there cars. I was scammed and should of know better when I walked in the place. From the front door being filfty to the next day all looks good inside but please stay away from these people! I took the train back to WPB after an hour, what a day - Trust Me!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:06 AM

Alright sounds good, I figured it was probably a scum company haha

Thanks again everyone!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach