Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 03:12 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,517,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD35 View Post
Five Below has now been added as a new tenant to The Commons.

Five Below There is currently one in Hagerstown.
Neat! I wonder where that store will be located, one of the minis? -mmccul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 04:50 PM

1,502 posts, read 7,384,626 times
I went by Potomac Station today at Spring Mills and it looks like they started working on the site again. There hasn't been any activity there for awhile.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:34 PM

240 posts, read 833,024 times
Yes, Five Below is listed as 'Mini C'

Also, in Potomac Station I believe the hotel plans are back in the works. Burger King permit was issued quite awhile back as well, so maybe that will finally get underway.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 AM

Bob Evans is also slated to open in Spring Mills. -mmccul

Old 03-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
Bob Evans is also slated to open in Spring Mills. -mmccul
Great, just what we need . Why can't we get anything new to the area .

Old 03-29-2009, 03:45 PM

I don't know, I would sooooooo love to see Olive Garden or Carrabba's or something like that locate at The Commons. BTW, I remember a while back hearing something about a possible Cabela's in Spring Mills. Does anybody know anything about that? -mmccul

Old 03-29-2009, 05:48 PM

240 posts, read 833,024 times
I heard the Cabela's rumors awhile back too. I think thats all it ever was, a rumor. I have never seen an documented information on it.

Personally I think a Cabela's at Spring Mills would make sense. Cabela's doesn't have a DC area store. There is currently one in Wheeling, WV and Hamburg, PA, but having one within an hour of DC metro would be great for business. There is plenty of land available at Potomac Station with easy access to I81 and minutes from I70.

Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 AM

385 posts, read 1,922,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
I don't know, I would sooooooo love to see Olive Garden or Carrabba's or something like that locate at The Commons. BTW, I remember a while back hearing something about a possible Cabela's in Spring Mills. Does anybody know anything about that? -mmccul
I agree. I'm originally from the Baltimore area and I really miss the restaurant selection we had: Mimi's Cafe, Houlihan's, On the Border, TGIFriday's, Champp's, P.F.Chang's, Cheescake Factory, Bonefish Grill, Uno's... Though most of these places are in Frederick, it would be nice not to have to drive 45 minutes to go out to eat.

We have Outback, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, Buffalo Wild Wings, Glory Days... etc. but they get old after a while and the locally owned restaurants in the area are often too expensive to frequent on a regular basis.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:28 AM

92 posts, read 327,493 times
There's already a TGIFridays and an Uno's just 15 minutes north of Spring Mills in the shopping complex west of Hagerstown at I-81/US40...

Old 03-30-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD35 View Post
I heard the Cabela's rumors awhile back too. I think thats all it ever was, a rumor. I have never seen an documented information on it.

Personally I think a Cabela's at Spring Mills would make sense. Cabela's doesn't have a DC area store. There is currently one in Wheeling, WV and Hamburg, PA, but having one within an hour of DC metro would be great for business. There is plenty of land available at Potomac Station with easy access to I81 and minutes from I70.
That would be okay. I knew Home Depot was slated to go in but I think they pulled out.

I know there is a big Cabela's in Pa but that is over 2 hours away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia