Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 08:46 PM

532 posts, read 1,091,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Credit where it's due... throwing money bombs feeds the process of corruption that got us here long ago, so be prepared to take responsibility for that too. Scott Brown is paid for through and through, and will march in with his ideals and be ground up like sausage by the system because no one is facing the system itself.
Tea Party Herds the Angry, Lands in Hot Water: Margaret Carlson - BusinessWeek
Cautionary tale: Being disgruntled does not a solution make. You could wait years to see the big picture you're in now, or you can believe me when I tell you you're engaged in therapy for a long standing identity crisis within the GOP. Forget the distraction of liberal bashing, it's denial. GOP is empty handed & bereft so they bash. Therapy is what it amounted to in Ross Perot work when Bucchanan came in to muscle his perceived flock back, and that's you're doing now. That's what it amounts to when former R's go libertarian.

Change up the players infinitely, until the rules of the game change, no matter the team or the players it's an exercise in disillusionment. If you manage to rid the R's of toxic neocon ideology, YAY! The 12th amendment blocks 3rd parties from having a chair of their own, FOX is steering Tea since inception, they've already got a long track record of making chumps out of Americans. They might as well be selling abercrombie T-shirts mocking WV'ns TO WV'ns, they're laughing all the way to the bank.

You may have the best of intentions but your efforts are vulnerable to abuse and you need to be aware of the scope of treachery happening over your heads. I sincerely wish good luck. I hope good things come of your work but I cannot endorse what you've thrown in with. The day Murdoch and Bush are given the entire bar tab for Iraq is the day I might think of forgiving. I'd say Pelosi already answered the question of institutionalized injustice for everyone.
Why don't we have one of those smiley things bowing down? Righteous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia