Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2008, 01:24 PM

1 posts, read 3,545 times

Advertisements

I have worked with 1800 flowers(proflowers) and well it was a great experience and the pay and hours were wonderful....I work for them threw w*st and well I dont care for the pay rates from west....but proflowers is a wonderful company and around the holidays they have nice bonus's too....I have worked for many work at home companies and well there are some good and some bad...and just someplain olf rip offs.

Last edited by FarNorthDallas; 04-12-2009 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: deleted link to poster's website
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 01:36 PM

163 posts, read 628,830 times
the office i work at (markham, ontario, canada) is quite flexible with working arrangements. in fact, the office prefers people to work virtually f/t, as it reduces overhead costs to the company.

i have been notified that, if i wanted to, i can work virtually f/t. i just, at this point, have decided not to (for various reasons).

i am a project manager / consultant in the IT field for a major financial services company.

organizationally, here is what you'd see:

consultant > recruiter/agency > client

the interesting point here is that the recruiter's only client is the financial services company i'm working for, as they've had a long and established relationship.

if you are interested in a position in the IT field, feel free to reply.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:44 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,514,172 times
youtube has a rev share program I believe

Old 11-23-2008, 01:12 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,458,477 times
Given the amount of money I was making at that customer service type job I had, I like what I am doing now so much better.
We have a garage sale almost every weekend, people give us things they don't want, we have pulled things out of the trash even AND I am selling on Ebay. I just changed it over to an Ebay store.
I am going to get a TIN so I can start selling using Wholesale Dropshippers.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:16 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,446,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Given the amount of money I was making at that customer service type job I had, I like what I am doing now so much better.
We have a garage sale almost every weekend, people give us things they don't want, we have pulled things out of the trash even AND I am selling on Ebay. I just changed it over to an Ebay store.
I am going to get a TIN so I can start selling using Wholesale Dropshippers.
You do realize that you will be charged for taxes?

Old 11-23-2008, 01:36 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,458,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You do realize that you will be charged for taxes?
On my Ebay yes. BUT since I am a single Mother no way will I make enough to owe anything. Since I had my daughter, I have never had to pay taxes on my income.

As far as my garage sale, I only take cash so the IRS will have to prove what was sold and paid for what.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:53 PM

Ebay is so saturated these days

Here is a job board for bloggers Jobs for Bloggers - ProBlogger Job Board

Old 11-25-2008, 02:38 PM

72 posts, read 275,785 times
Default no phone jobs

Does anyone know of any work at home positions that do not require taking in customer service calls...and that are not transcription jobs...and that are not surveys? Help!

Old 11-25-2008, 05:58 PM

I have earned .16 from squidoo this month woo hoo!

Hehe I guess if you put effort into your lenses and make lenses that are on a topic the majority cares about and make tons of them people will flock to them.

I was over it a few months ago I logged in just to check the account.

Associated Content- I mainly made an article to have people flock to my blog so only .6 but I may write something that will get a lot of traffic.

Edit:
Oh forgot links

Squidoo

http://www.associatedcontent.com/

Both have forums on there that are very helpful if you do not know how to start

Last edited by nitokenshi; 11-25-2008 at 06:20 PM..

Old 12-04-2008, 08:40 AM

10 posts, read 30,020 times
I don't have a wah job, I do have a business however. I have been working from home for about 3 months and I have already made $4000. Had I positioned myself properly from the beginging, I would have made another $30,000 on top of that. But, it's not a big deal because I know that I will have that in a couple of months anyways. I am just taking the slower route to get there. I don't mind tho, I love it, and it is life changing not only financially, so to me it is worth the wait. Also, not to mention when I originally began to look for work from home, I was really only looking for something to bring in an extra $500 a month if I was lucky. So when I started this opportunity I was giddy. I worried a bit that it was to good to be true, but I figured what the heck, it is worth the shot, and I will never regret my decision!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment