Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 08:41 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Yavlinsky, Гайдар.только would have stood up to the post and have the same puppet. And comply with the interests of America, but not to Russia. Yavlinsky himself has confirmed its reputation of the policy, ready to defend the Western, first of all, American interests in Russia. So he was always Pro-Western and thought about the interests first of all America and not Russia. And this was known always.
Would that be possible I wonder to add here a nice emoticon of a big round head banging against the tree? Because if yes, that's precisely what I'd like to use in this situation.
Yavlinsky clashed with Gaidar. He was vehemently opposing Gaidar's "shock therapy" and he had his own counter- proposal of mass privatization of small businesses by average Russians. His ( very sensible) plan was rejected in Washington, while Gaidar's "shock therapy" has got the green light.
How Yavlinsky ended up with the same reputation as Gaidar is a mystery to me ( well, not really a mystery - I have some clues, but still...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2012, 08:45 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I thought Medvedev was interesting. I think he could have made a positive difference in Russia, but he was dominated by Putin.
But both of them violated the oath of the accession to the presidency. About the integrity of its territories.as all of You are fond of politics. I hate it!!!

Old 05-26-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Would that be possible I wonder to add here a nice emoticon of a big round head banging against the tree? Because if yes, that's precisely what I'd like to use in this situation.
Yavlinsky clashed with Gaidar. He was vehemently opposing Gaidar's "shock therapy" and he had his own counter- proposal of mass privatization of small businesses by average Russians. His ( very sensible) plan was rejected in Washington, while Gaidar's "shock therapy" has got the green light.
How Yavlinsky ended up with the same reputation as Gaidar is a mystery to me ( well, not really a mystery - I have some clues, but still...)
I have two of them gave the example of not more than that, not one or the other is not good for Russia. In the West you can see all of the posvoemu You used to believe пропагандам, isn't it? In Russia think with your mind and not пропагандам and mass media.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:01 PM

I wanted to say (the translation is awful) That, in America and in General in the West are accustomed to believing the media and Пропагандам. this is so? and in Russia do not believe the media and Пропагандам. We are accustomed to thinking (yourself)

Old 05-26-2012, 09:07 PM

I do not know English almost - for this reason I can not talk about politics, views, and so on, otherwise it gets (translation) белеберда (chaos) would Not like to offend people on this forum, which I can understand differently

Old 05-26-2012, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I have two of them gave the example of not more than that, not one or the other is not good for Russia. In the West you can see all of the posvoemu You used to believe пропагандам, isn't it? In Russia think with your mind and not пропагандам and mass media.
GreyKarast, here in US Yavlinsky's name is totally unfamiliar to Americans.
It became somewhat familiar may be only after the last elections. Before that - no one knew anything about him.
The only reason I know a lot about him is because I read Russian sites.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
GreyKarast, here in US Yavlinsky's name is totally unfamiliar to Americans.
It became somewhat familiar may be only after the last elections. Before that - no one knew anything about him.
The only reason I know a lot about him is because I read Russian sites.
It is not necessary to know the simple people of America, the main thing it has long been known top-of-the American government. And George Soros who it is often finances. Or Such names is also not known in America George Soros?

Old 05-26-2012, 09:25 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
I wanted to say (the translation is awful) That, in America and in General in the West are accustomed to believing the media and Пропагандам. this is so? and in Russia do not believe the media and Пропагандам. We are accustomed to thinking (yourself)
I don't always believe the media (Fox New especially lol), I think much of it is alright at times. I prefer when the reporting is done in more unbiased nature -
I don't like it if they put too much of a Liberal or Conservative stamp on it -
just give me facts news-people, not your opinions of the facts.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
It is not necessary to know the simple people of America, the main thing it has long been known top-of-the American government. And George Soros who it is often finances. Or Such names is also not known in America George Soros?
Do you want to have a good laugh?
If you are talking about media (пропаганда) - then no, you can hardly hear anything about Soros. Americans usually don't hear about him.
Warren Buffet - yes. George Soros - no.
If you ask average Americans who Warren Buffet is, they know, but for the most part they don't have a clue who George Soros is.
It's like "George who?
Never heard of him."

Old 05-26-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I don't always believe the media (Fox New especially lol), I think much of it is alright at times. I prefer when the reporting is done in more unbiased nature -
I don't like it if they put too much of a Liberal or Conservative stamp on it -
just give me facts news-people, not your opinions of the facts.
And that is what I wanted to know! Thanks for Your answer! It is good that so! You should always be objective in the information and use of different sources. How many people, are so much and opinions it is normal and natural. But the argument is too good is in dispute is the truth! I like any one of us can make mistakes, that's what we and the people and not robots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World