Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 04:54 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,079,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannen View Post
Ok. And you're basing this off of what experience or research?

In the fact that standard culture is graeco-latin.

Old 04-16-2014, 01:41 PM

70 posts, read 163,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaneloli View Post
If you have a problem with Brazil for being white plurality instead of white majority than what you mean is more accurately non-white plurality countries, so it wasn't stating what you meant very well.

And what do you mean simplifying the question? Isn't just saying white majority and having that cover anything with too many white people for your tastes over-simplified as it is, taking the simple approach instead of clarifying what you wanted in the OP and only clarifying when pressed while getting all defensive and rude about it?
Ok, this will be my last response to you. It shouldn't be that hard to understand. I don't have a "problem" with Brazil for ANY reason. I asked about moving to a non-White majority country, why would anyone who can read at, at least a 6th grade comprehension level recommend a country that's quite possibly even more racist than America and that's literally a few percentage points away from being White majority? Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserere View Post
In the fact that standard culture is graeco-latin.
Lol, the "standard" culture huh? I don't even know how to respond to such a poorly defined statement. Again, you're basing this off of what experience or research? I think I'm done responding to you as well, but thanks for the laugh.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:24 AM

733 posts, read 940,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannen View Post
Ok, this will be my last response to you. It shouldn't be that hard to understand. I don't have a "problem" with Brazil for ANY reason. I asked about moving to a non-White majority country, why would anyone who can read at, at least a 6th grade comprehension level recommend a country that's quite possibly even more racist than America and that's literally a few percentage points away from being White majority? Think about it.

Lol, the "standard" culture huh? I don't even know how to respond to such a poorly defined statement. Again, you're basing this off of what experience or research? I think I'm done responding to you as well, but thanks for the laugh.
It's also a mere few percentage points above Pardo, it really isn't that hard to not be so defensive and dismissive when somebody points something out to you, frankly I respond now mainly because I don't feel like I should take the tone of your posts towards me without a response.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:25 AM

733 posts, read 940,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserere View Post
All American countries are "white" notwithstanding the race, even Haiti is white.
I don't thing there's any country, even in Africa, whose mainstream culture is African.
I don't think you understand what whiteness is...

Old 04-21-2014, 12:21 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,993,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Maybe India? Most people there are very dark, albeit not black. Unfortunately, most of Asia is known for xenophobia. They like us Westerners as curiosities, but aren't so accepting of us putting roots down. Philippines could work, they are probably the most open country in Asia alongside of Singapore, plus there's the American influence from the colonial days
I agree with putting the Philippines on the list. Blacks (whether American, African, etc) get along quite well with the local population from what I observe.

Old 04-22-2014, 06:36 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,806,017 times
libera. nice and cannabalistic.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:17 AM

227 posts, read 438,092 times
Bahamas or Belize

Old 04-29-2014, 02:07 PM

70 posts, read 163,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMatthews View Post
Bahamas or Belize
Thanks, does anyone have any personal experience with Seychelles?

Old 11-03-2014, 04:19 PM

457 posts, read 646,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
People with a Spanish last name, like me, are presumed to be Mexican and Mexican is a dirty word in white circles.
As are people with brown skin who went out TO New Mexico and taught and bought a car there. NEW Mexico, USA, mind you. I've had people call me a "foreigner" and imply that I'm some kind of "welfare cheat" (for being on MassHealth like all Massachusetts residents are REQUIRED to be) because they're hell-bent on me being "from" MEXICO just because the car license plate says "New Mexico, USA" on it. Because residency and citizenship go by which STATE you bought your CAR in. Yeesh.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:21 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,384,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronan123 View Post
libera. nice and cannabalistic.
You should be banned you bigoted racist scum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World