Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2021, 06:54 PM

910 posts, read 367,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I'm not 'playing stupid' I genuinely want to know why you think it was OK for those people to abuse Raheem Sterling? I want to understand why you think its OK for them to throw beer cups at him? I genuinely fail to see what he had done to them to deserve such a thing? I want to know why he was targeted and not a white player? The Hungarian FA was already being punished because of the racist behaviour of its fans in games NOT involving England, why is that?
This kneeling all started with former NFL player Colin Kaepernick, kneeling to protest the way blacks are treated by the police, and in general, by society at large. I totally agree with you, that the abuse hurled at Raheem Sterling, is absolutely racist bigotry.

Old 09-06-2021, 09:33 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzekson View Post
yes they are nd like i said soccer players can play kickers and other position i nother sport no nfl player would ever play anythig in soccer. so this topic is excaused with all the b.s. how because they are big and strong they are best athletes when in reality they are not that big there is taller people and they are not strong because there is strong man there is body builders there is olympic lifters. so go dfind some other thing to tell me how big and strong athletes are the best because non of these big or strong aathletes would do SQUAT in soccer or mma or strong man or body building or weight lifting
Sorry bro, it was you who made the claim about speed...you were wrong. I can understand why you would want to change the subject

Old 09-06-2021, 09:37 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Until these sportsmen go head to head in a 100 metre sprint we'll never know who is 'right' and who is 'wrong' here, lets be honest the real answer is both sports have players that can really sprint if they have to, and the argument is REALLY childish.

Of course it goes without saying that legging it with a rugby ball under your arm is FAR easier than legging it whilst dribbling a football at the same time!
Sure, just pointing out errors from our friend that the fastest athletes after track sprinters are soccer players. What an absurd notion, i am sure you will agree.

I don't think the top speeds recorded for soccer players are while dribbling a soccer ball though.

But the real answer for raw speed is without question with the sport that requires and it therefore has players built for it. But to the point of we will never know, well that is wrong also. We do know, because their speeds have been recorded, and in the NRL are done so every week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QpugRA5eNI

Here is another source of fastest soccer players. As i mentioned above, these are simply their top speeds, not when dribbling the ball itself. Fastest in the world are below average for the average Rugby League winger, as one would expect.

Last edited by Aussiehoff; 09-06-2021 at 09:45 PM..

Old 09-06-2021, 10:36 PM

94 posts, read 32,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Sure, just pointing out errors from our friend that the fastest athletes after track sprinters are soccer players. What an absurd notion, i am sure you will agree.

I don't think the top speeds recorded for soccer players are while dribbling a soccer ball though.

But the real answer for raw speed is without question with the sport that requires and it therefore has players built for it. But to the point of we will never know, well that is wrong also. We do know, because their speeds have been recorded, and in the NRL are done so every week.

Here is another source of fastest soccer players. As i mentioned above, these are simply their top speeds, not when dribbling the ball itself. Fastest in the world are below average for the average Rugby League winger, as one would expect.
soccer players are the fastest i have not seen rugby guys run track i saw one semi pro soccer player does it and beat fastest nfl player in 60 meter dash. unlike rugby soccer players have to slow down if there is players infront of him and think pass first rugby nfl they just have to run down the field and again speed with ball in their feet is different then in hand and like i said most soccer players do not go even 100% because again it is not to cross the line like in nfl and rugby but to score a goal. idont go looking soccer players constantly race for 100meters i see nfl and loose all the time to soccer players time .soccer players are not obsesed with speed in sport that requires you too train more for marathon(most players run more then 10km) then to train for burst of speed if they would TRAIN FOR THAT they would still be the fastest by wide margin

Last edited by dzekson; 09-06-2021 at 10:45 PM..

Old 09-07-2021, 02:27 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post

Stop trolling. or if you insist on keep doing it at least try and make it half decent, you gotta do better than this rubbish!

Old 09-08-2021, 03:31 PM

17 posts, read 10,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzekson View Post
randy this randy that from queeer nfl sport fans. i mean you know that american sports are just that idiotic. you know you have combine and other b.s. you show how high you can how long and long jumpers jump longer then nfl guys nba or soccer players jump higher then nfl players SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT your sport nobody plays expect american no other sport uses as much of ped and steroids as your sport in 90 - 00' and on. nfl players non of them could play soccer at all that is why they pick this sport if they could they wou;d play most of nfl guys would be cut at sport and told not to be over weight and get in SHAPE. i mean sport that require tip top shape conditioning and stamina are
soccer

water polo
team handball
tennis

track and field

skying
hockey

rugby maybe
american sports do not

from nfl and baseball lets not even talk about standing more then playing

and nba is like there is many fat people there too
Non-Sense NFL and NBA by far are the highest jumpers in average. Those are facts

Old 09-08-2021, 04:31 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
Quote:

Which is why I called it "obsession", this is from the last game vs Poland:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/08/engla...fier-15228686/

and before that Hungary and before that Italy and then Bulgaria etc., you can't find a match where England plays without "racism" as the main headline in British newspapers. Obviously racism is a bad thing but there is a border that shouldn't be crossed, just like you can't talk about naked children all the time...it's bad but the world doesn't revolve around it.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playz View Post
Non-Sense NFL and NBA by far are the highest jumpers in average. Those are facts
i mean this oppsesion with men that american fans have it is border line queeeeer you see non of these anywhere in world they idolize these players not for what they do on field but for other queeer ****. i mean it is crazy how they want to turn these guys in some kind of humans above them that should be worshiped basicly two of the most easiest gayest sports out there they turn into most hardest best athletes that other males should basically bow down too lol. reason i say gayyyyest is because you hear so many gay players former or current telling you how they had to pretend they like females just to hide dtheir gay tendencies

Old 09-10-2021, 05:49 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Which is why I called it "obsession", this is from the last game vs Poland:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/08/engla...fier-15228686/

and before that Hungary and before that Italy and then Bulgaria etc., you can't find a match where England plays without "racism" as the main headline in British newspapers. Obviously racism is a bad thing but there is a border that shouldn't be crossed, just like you can't talk about naked children all the time...it's bad but the world doesn't revolve around it.
If countries don't want the headlines in England to be about racist abuse when their country plays the English national team then perhaps they shouldn't be racist in the first place?

Old 09-16-2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:
If countries don't want the headlines in England to be about racist abuse when their country plays the English national team then perhaps they shouldn't be racist in the first place?
last time i checked they kneeled because england and usa is racist what does eastern europe has to do with englanf and usa and balcks that live there NOTHING so keep your b.s. where it belongs in england and usa. see when blacks realize that just because in usa and england people take that statues and create saint george criminal reform bill does not mean that rest of the world gives a fruck what black demands are how that ot that country should change according to them nobody gives FRUCK so moment blacks realize that that they will not run other countries how they run their country in judical social or any other way will be better for them

Last edited by dzekson; 09-16-2021 at 10:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World