Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 12:34 PM

4 posts, read 19,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavid93225 View Post
If the description you've given for a dull person is accurate, I'd choose it anytime over the alternative. I guess I'm one of those "dull" people.
lol me too because we plan on moving from a big city lifestyle to a small city soon...We have kids and want them raised with good values and small town charm....Plus husband is getting on with oil company sooo Im hoping it works out any body know of good companies like for buying land???? in the cheyenne wy or scottsbluff,ne or anywhere around those areas?????

Old 01-02-2008, 04:46 PM

38 posts, read 144,474 times
I grew up in small town wyoming. Based on my experience, kids in small wyo towns can (and do)get into just as much trouble (drugs, drinking, ect)as those living in cities or larger towns.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:00 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,065,654 times
mY KIDS grew up without drugs. Maybe it was something we did. Maybe it was something we lived by. So if you are having probolems, maybe you should your'e in youre back yourard. Stop blaminging everbody else.

Last week, I gave a finger to everybody. It was laying on the block. Now I can only count to 9.

Last edited by ElkHunter; 01-05-2008 at 11:54 AM..

Old 01-03-2008, 09:01 PM

4 posts, read 13,600 times
Thanks Erniefan,jkb826,and ElkHunter for your input on Lawn mowing conditions in Sheridan.In case it's hard to find a job,I could maybe start a business from scratch. I have been in the business since 1990 and make great cash,but always wanted to move to Bighorn Mountain area. Sheridan homes are HIGH but I have enough saved to pay in cash.Maybe get a job in the oil field and cut grass off to the side? I'm debating between Sioux Falls,SD and Sheridan,WY.Housing is MUCH cheaper in Sioux Falls,but no Mtns.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:47 AM

777 posts, read 3,197,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earniefan View Post
Please tell as many people as you can how boring Wyoming is. If you could do us all the favor of moving to California and spread the word there, we would all be very appreciative!
Too late, I already know about you "boring" people in WY
You know what though? Not one single person I know here in Southern CA, is even remotely entertaining the thought of moving anywhere near WY...thank God. They all seem to want NC, TN, TX etc.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
mY KIDS grew up without without drugs. Maybe it was something we did. Maybe it was something we lived by. So if you are having probolems, maybe you should your'e in your back yard. Stop blaminging everbody else.

Last week, I gave a finger to everybody. It was laying on the block. Now I can only count to 9.
Sorry, I can't type for crap. Got this huge bandage on my left hand. Christmas Eve, I took off a finger at the first knuckle. So I'm kind of pounding on the keys to make them work. hahaha A person doesn't realize or appreciate a digit until you leave it laying on the chopping block. hahaha

Put it in a baggy and jumped on the 4 wheeler and headed for the hospital. They sewed it back on and said I had a 10% chance of keeping it.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:29 PM

3,051 posts, read 11,593,481 times
Quote:
Sorry, I can't type for crap. Got this huge bandage on my left hand. Christmas Eve, I took off a finger at the first knuckle. So I'm kind of pounding on the keys to make them work. hahaha A person doesn't realize or appreciate a digit until you leave it laying on the chopping block. hahaha

Put it in a baggy and jumped on the 4 wheeler and headed for the hospital. They sewed it back on and said I had a 10% chance of keeping it.
Well, at least now I understand what you meant in your earlier post! When you said you gave everyone the finger, naturally, I thought of something else. I'm sorry to hear about your finger, though, and wish you a speedy recovery, and hope that you'll survive that 10% chance.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:51 PM

777 posts, read 3,197,868 times
Quote:

Hope all works out ok. Working in my industry (newspaper) there are a lot of folks missing digits from getting them caught in the printing presses. Please be careful out there.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:29 PM

Doc sewed it back on. Have to be careful with the bandage. But so far, it's working. It's pink and I have feeling. hahahahahaha

But I can still mow a lawn. hahaha Course, right now, I can blade some snow, lawns will have to wait.

Unbelievable weather. It's 45 degrees and no wind. Good snowball weather. We be having a thaw.

I have a new 4 wheeler with a blade. I make a good living plowing snow.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:39 PM

144 posts, read 628,070 times
Quote:

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming