Interlachen: Sunset in Interlachen
Interlachen: Chipco Lake Interlachen Florida / welcome sign
Interlachen: Welcome to Interlachen!
Interlachen: Chipco Lake Interlachen Florida
Interlachen: Sunset on Beacon Street
Interlachen: Chipco Lake Interlachen Florida / welcome sign
Interlachen: Many years ago, the train used to bring visitors from the cold northern states....Downtown Interlachen park.
Interlachen: Royal Manor Winery tasting room/ shop
Interlachen: Sunrise over the lake at Beacon Street
Interlachen: Beautiful hills of Interlachen
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||46.7 years|
|Florida median age:||41.5 years|
Zip codes: 32148.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $17,061 (it was $12,920 in 2000)
Interlachen town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $65,951 (it was $42,900 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $431.
Races in Interlachen, FL (2010)
- 92866.1%White alone
- 926.6%Black alone
- 211.5%Two or more races
- 80.6%American Indian alone
- 30.2%Asian alone
- 10.07%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Real Estate in Interlachen,Fl (0 replies)|
|Please, We need some insight on Palatka Fl. (49 replies)|
|Interlachen-Where are all the Palm trees?? (10 replies)|
|Winter Park (30 replies)|
|Request Advice - Used Trailer Purchase Setup in Interlachen (3 replies)|
|Seminole County overall safest in Florida (20 replies)|
Latest news from Interlachen, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (15.3%), English (12.9%), German (11.1%), Irish (8.3%), French (4.2%), Italian (2.3%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 104 feet
Land area: 5.81 square miles.
Population density: 236 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Interlachen:
- High school or higher: 70.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 6.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.0%
- Unemployed: 6.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 45.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Interlachen town:
- Never married: 30.2%
- Now married: 44.9%
- Separated: 1.0%
- Widowed: 9.4%
- Divorced: 14.4%
36 residents are foreign born (2.5% Latin America, 0.3% Asia).
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 62 registered sex offenders living in Interlachen, Florida as of October 13, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Interlachen to the number of sex offenders is 22 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,406 (1.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $429 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Gainesville, FL (26.7 miles , pop. 95,447).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Jacksonville, FL (50.2 miles , pop. 735,617).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (810.1 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Interlachen-Florahome, FL (1.3 miles ), Hawthorne, FL (3.4 miles ), Keystone Heights, FL (3.8 miles ), Palatka, FL (3.8 miles ), Welaka, FL (4.1 miles ), Windsor, FL (4.2 miles ), East Palatka, FL (4.2 miles ), Pomona Park, FL (4.4 miles ).
Latitude: 29.62 N, Longitude: 81.89 W
Area code: 386
|Crime rates in Interlachen by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 289.4)||915.0||1613.3||678.2||375.8||427.3||508.3||360.9||395.8||289.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Interlachen detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.91|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (37%)
- Construction (16%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Information (2%)
- Health care and social assistance (35%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Information (6%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Production occupations (20%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (18%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (10%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (34%)
- Sales and related occupations (16%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
- Health technologists and technicians (7%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (3%)
Average climate in Interlachen, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Interlachen-area historical tornado activity is near Florida state average. It is 9% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/7/1971, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 28.2 miles away from the Interlachen town center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/22/1967, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 3.9 miles away from the town center injured 2 people and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Interlachen-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Florida state average. It is 95% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 371.6 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 249.2 miles away from Interlachen center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 296.0 miles away from the city center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 224.7 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 337.2 miles away from Interlachen center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 259.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Putnam County (16) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 5, Fires: 4, Tropical Storms: 4, Floods: 3, Tornadoes: 3, Storms: 2, Winds: 2, Freeze: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Robert H. Jenkins, Jr. - Marine Corps Medal of Honor recipient.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Interlachen: Robert H., Jr. Jenkins.
Hospitals and medical centers near Interlachen:
- COLUMBIA PUTNAM OUTPATIENT REHAB FAC (Hospital, about 13 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
- PUTNAM COMMUNITY MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 13 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
- AMERICARE HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
- GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
- PALATKA HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
- FLORIDA FIRST CARE INC (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
- CRESTWOOD NURSING CENTER (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; PALATKA, FL)
Airports located in Interlachen:
- Oak Ridge Airport (Runways: 1)
Amtrak stations near Interlachen:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Interlachen:
- Saint Johns River State College (about 13 miles; Palatka, FL; Full-time enrollment: 4,698)
- University of Florida (about 29 miles; Gainesville, FL; FT enrollment: 43,357)
- Santa Fe College (about 33 miles; Gainesville, FL; FT enrollment: 11,819)
- College of Central Florida (about 36 miles; Ocala, FL; FT enrollment: 6,103)
- Rasmussen College-Florida (about 39 miles; Ocala, FL; FT enrollment: 5,736)
- Flagler College-St Augustine (about 40 miles; Saint Augustine, FL; FT enrollment: 2,644)
- Wyotech-Daytona (about 50 miles; Ormond Beach, FL; FT enrollment: 2,295)
Notable locations in Interlachen: Putnam County Emergency Medical Services Rescue Station 82 (A), Interlachen Police Department (B), Interlachen Fire Department (C), Interlachen Branch Library (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Interlachen include: Iglesia Pentecostal Unidos en Cristo (A), La Luz Verdadera (B), New Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (C), First Baptist Church of Interlachen (D), Church of Christ of Interlachen (E), First Congregational Church (F), Faith Baptist Church (G), Interlachen Church of the Nazarene (H), Saint John Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Pineview Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Lakes: Lake Lagonda (A), Grassy Lake (B), Lake Chipco (C), Crystal Lake (D), Lake Elin (E), Cambo Lake (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Interlachen include: Interlachen High School Football Stadium (1), Dowda Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Court: Putnam County Clerk Of Circuit Court (1114 State Road 20).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 85.2. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 23.7. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 24.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 19.8. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.7 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Interlachen and their reported violations in the past:GRASSY LAKE WTP (Population served: 308, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2009 and SEP-2009, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (AUG-05-2009)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2009 and SEP-2009, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (AUG-05-2009)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In MAR-2006, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR)
- 3 minor monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Interlachen that have no violations reported:
- LIT'L CAESARS (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- MCCAULEY'S TAVERN (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(29.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 27.4% for Black residents, 30.6% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 22.2% for other race residents)
|This town:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
Interlachen compared to Florida state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Interlachen (2011 data):
- TD Bank, National Association: Interlachen Branch at 1116 Highway 20, Miller Shopping Center, branch established on 2010/08/28. Info updated 2010/10/04: Bank assets: $188,912.6 mil, Deposits: $153,149.8 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, 1314 total offices, Holding Company: Toronto-Dominion Bank, The
- CenterState Bank of Florida, National Association: Sr 315 & Sr 20 Branch at 1120 Highway 20, Miller Shopping Center, branch established on 1934/04/01. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $2,082.6 mil, Deposits: $1,779.8 mil, headquarters in Winter Haven, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 65 total offices, Holding Company: Centerstate Banks, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (94%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (6%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Interlachen town (based on Putnam County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Putnam County:||2.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Putnam County:||1.90 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Putnam County:||5.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||6||$1,800||$3,600||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$10,159||$30,477||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||4||$10,097||$30,291||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||17||$29,828||$21,055||0||$0|
Interlachen government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $25,000 ($18.26)
Regular Highways: $11,000 ($8.04)
General: $5,000 ($3.65)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($0.73)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $138,000 ($100.80)
Financial Administration: $80,000 ($58.44)
Central Staff Services: $63,000 ($46.02)
Water Utilities: $55,000 ($40.18)
Parks & Recreation: $37,000 ($27.03)
Regular Highways: $37,000 ($27.03)
General - Other: $34,000 ($24.84)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $2,000 ($1.46)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $269,000 ($196.49)
Interlachen government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $14,000 ($10.23)
Interest Earnings: $2,000 ($1.46)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $100,000 ($73.05)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $87,000 ($63.55)
Highways: $61,000 ($44.56)
- Tax - Property: $226,000 ($165.08)
Public Utilities: $149,000 ($108.84)
NEC: $5,000 ($3.65)
Interlachen government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $393,000 ($287.07)
6.45% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($32,389 average adjusted gross income)
0.06% of residents moved from foreign countries ($286 average AGI)
Putnam County: 0.06% Florida average: 0.11%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from St. Johns County, FL||0.64% ($28,099 average AGI)|
|from Alachua County, FL||0.57% ($28,519)|
|from Duval County, FL||0.47% ($33,164)|
6.85% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,493 average adjusted gross income)
0.08% of residents moved to foreign countries ($324 average AGI)
Putnam County: 0.08% Florida average: 0.12%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Interlachen:
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WGSR (1570 AM; 50 kW; FERNANDINA BEACH, FL; Owner: RJM COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WTMN (1430 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WOBS (1530 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: WORD BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQTM (740 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WLUS (980 AM; 5 kW; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WDYZ (990 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WAYR (550 AM; 5 kW; ORANGE PARK, FL; Owner: GOOD TIDINGS TRUST, INC.)
- WONQ (1030 AM; 45 kW; OVIEDO, FL; Owner: FLORIDA BROADCASTERS)
- WCFI (1290 AM; 10 kW; OCALA, FL; Owner: VECTOR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WAJD (1390 AM; 5 kW; GAINESVILLE, FL)
Strongest FM radio stations in Interlachen:
- WOGK (93.7 FM; OCALA, FL; Owner: OCALA BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- WSKY-FM (97.3 FM; MICANOPY, FL; Owner: ENTERCOM GAINESVILLE LICENSE, LLC)
- WGNE-FM (99.9 FM; PALATKA, FL; Owner: RENDA BROADCASTING CORP. OF NEVADA)
- WHIF (91.3 FM; PALATKA, FL; Owner: PUTNAM RADIO MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WYFB (90.5 FM; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WUFT-FM (89.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- WEJZ (96.1 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: RENDA BROADCASTING CORP. OF NEVADA)
- WJHM (101.9 FM; DAYTONA BEACH, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WRUF-FM (103.7 FM; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- WCFB (94.5 FM; DAYTONA BEACH, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WEAG-FM (106.3 FM; STARKE, FL; Owner: DICKERSON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WBXY (99.5 FM; LA CROSSE, FL; Owner: ASTERISK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WNDD (95.5 FM; SILVER SPRINGS, FL; Owner: OCALA B/CASTING CORP., L.L.C.)
- WTLG (88.3 FM; STARKE, FL; Owner: STARKE CHRISTIAN-EDUC. RADIO & T.V.)
TV broadcast stations around Interlachen:
- WJGV-LP (Channel 48; PALATKA, FL; Owner: PENTECOSTAL REVIVAL ASSOC., INC.)
- WUFT (Channel 5; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- WJWB (Channel 17; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCJB-TV (Channel 20; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: DIVERSIFIED BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WOGX (Channel 51; OCALA, FL; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WCEU (Channel 15; NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL; Owner: DAYTONA BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WGFL (Channel 53; HIGH SPRINGS, FL; Owner: BUDD BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WYPN-CA (Channel 45; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BUDD BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WLUF-LP (Channel 10; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- Interlachen, Florida
- Fatal accident count29
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents41
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:13
- Persons involved in fatal accidents70
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents1
- Florida average
- Fatal accident count176
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents270
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons58
- Persons involved in fatal accidents476
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents35
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Interlachen)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- INTERLACHN, 5.6 Mi Nw (Lat: 29.634389 Lon: -81.979250), Overall height: 91.4 m, Call Sign: WMJ251
Assigned Frequencies: 2168.40 MHz
Grant Date: 03/06/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 12/10/2002
Registrant: Alltel Communications, Inc., One Allied Drive, B2f02-A, Little Rock, AR 72202, Phone: (501) 905-8555, Fax: (501) 905-6193
- INTERLACHEN, 790 Hwy 20 (Lat: 29.630972 Lon: -81.826194), Type: Tower, Structure height: 73.5 m, Overall height: 77.1 m, Call Sign: WPOP894
Assigned Frequencies: 2121.60 MHz
Grant Date: 08/12/2008, Expiration Date: 09/28/2018, Cancellation Date: 07/13/2011, Certifier: Douglas I Brandon
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 5601 Legacy Drive, Ms: A-3, Plano, TX 75024, Phone: (469) 229-7471, Fax: (469) 229-7297, Email:
- FL2013, 1550 Sr 20 (Lat: 29.625417 Lon: -81.957083), Type: Tower, Structure height: 82 m, Call Sign: WQOB555
Assigned Frequencies: 6256.54 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6315.84 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6315.84 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6315.84 MHz, 6256.54 MHz... (+6 more)
Grant Date: 08/03/2011, Expiration Date: 08/03/2021, Certifier: Pat Lien
Registrant: Jacobs Engineering, 450 Raritan Center Parkway - Suite C, Edison, NJ 08837, Phone: (732) 225-3330, Fax: (932) 225-1773, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:60 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Interlachen)
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: RICHARDS VAN S COUGAR 1 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-290 SERIES (140 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4215M , Serial Number: VSR1, Year manufactured: 1991, Airworthiness Date: 09/23/1991
Registrant (Individual): Pending Registration, 826 Dawn Ave, Interlachen, FL 32148
- Aircraft: KOLGEN GUSTAV CHARLES MAI-890 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 5039X , Serial Number: 082
Registrant (Individual): Gustav C Kolgen, Po Box 1553, Interlachen, FL 32148
Deregistered: Cancel Date: 05/10/1976, Exported to: Panama
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150G (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: 4 Cycle
N-Number: 547M , Serial Number: 15065107
Registrant (Individual): Wilfred S Jr Richardson, 140 Fredrick St, Interlachen, FL 32148
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20C (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 127 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 639MA , Serial Number: 2893, Year manufactured: 1964, Airworthiness Date: 11/05/1964
Registrant (Individual): Roger A Niehaus, 211 Sheila Ave, Interlachen, FL 32148
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 117
- Hazardous Condition: 13
- Service Call: 28
Incident types - Interlachen
|Most common first names in Interlachen, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Interlachen, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Interlachen, FL|
|Ace Hardware||1||H&R Block||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
Interlachen on our top lists:
- #25 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest maximum monthly morning or afternoon humidity"
- #28 (32148) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of German Russian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #100 (32148) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Bermudan first ancestries"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #46 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of infant deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #66 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2015.