Madison: Fiasco Farm- summer 2012
Madison: everyone in the pool
Madison: The WSG Conference Center, listed in the Historic American Buildings' Survey and the National Register.
Madison: Sandhill Cranes
Madison: Madison County Courthouse
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||26.9 years|
|Florida median age:||41.5 years|
Zip codes: 32340.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $11,412 (it was $10,041 in 2000)
Madison city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $84,114 (it was $52,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $91,773; Detached houses: $98,231; Townhouses or other attached units: $94,476; Mobile homes: $22,970
Median gross rent in 2013: $540.
Races in Madison, FL (2010)
- 1,86965.7%Black alone
- 86330.4%White alone
- 411.4%Two or more races
- 190.7%Asian alone
- 110.4%American Indian alone
- 10.04%Other race alone
|1679 Sarasota residents on the Ashley Madison cheaters list..... (30 replies)|
|Ashley Madison Hack Claims First High Profile Florida "Victim" (26 replies)|
|Madison Middle School (10 replies)|
|Madison Garden (1 reply)|
|Madison Blue Springs - Withlacoochee river pollution (0 replies)|
|Madison Downtown Condo or River Oaks Marina and Tower? (2 replies)|
Latest news from Madison, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: West Indian (7.2%), Irish (6.5%), German (5.5%), United States (5.3%), English (4.9%), Dutch (2.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 191 feet
Land area: 2.53 square miles.
Population density: 1,170 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Madison:
- High school or higher: 76.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.7%
- Unemployed: 8.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Madison city:
- Never married: 35.8%
- Now married: 40.9%
- Separated: 4.2%
- Widowed: 10.2%
- Divorced: 8.9%
61 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Madison, Florida as of May 03, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Madison to the number of sex offenders is 163 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $559 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $703 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tallahassee, FL (51.1 miles , pop. 150,624).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Jacksonville, FL (105.2 miles , pop. 735,617).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (717.4 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Lee, FL (2.8 miles ), Greenville, FL (3.6 miles ), Empress, GA (4.0 miles ), Day, FL (4.4 miles ), Aucilla, FL (4.5 miles) , Lake Park, GA (4.5 miles ), Jennings, FL (4.6 miles ), Dasher, GA (4.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 10 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 1998: 10 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 1999: 12 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2000: 8 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2001: 10 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2002: 11 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2003: 12 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2004: 11 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2005: 13 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2006: 12 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2007: 9 buildings, average cost: $34,700
- 2008: 8 buildings, average cost: $83,100
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 30.47 N, Longitude: 83.42 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,411 (+46.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 306 (33.8%)
Area code: 850
|Crime rates in Madison by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||569.6||455.1||718.1||815.4||839.3||568.5||666.2||739.9||872.4||650.5||745.6||633.2||802.8|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Madison detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||4.89|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -1,393 (-31.3%).
- Public administration (20%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Finance and insurance (8%)
- Construction (8%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (25%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Public administration (13%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Information (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (24%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (11%)
- Community and social service occupations (11%)
- Material moving occupations (10%)
- Production occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Sales and related occupations (20%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Personal care and service occupations (11%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
Average climate in Madison, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Madison-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Florida state average. It is 11% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/19/1988, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 1.2 miles away from the Madison city center killed 4 people and injured 18 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 2/27/1984, a category F3 tornado 32.3 miles away from the city center injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Madison-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Florida state average. It is 95% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 351.1 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 233.6 miles away from Madison center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 241.7 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 255.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 307.0 miles away from Madison center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 303.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Madison County (10) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 3, Tropical Storms: 3, Fires: 2, Floods: 2, Storms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: LeGarrette Blount - Player of football, Colin Kelly - Soilder, James W. Grant - Politician, Jesse Solomon - Football player, Patterson Dial - Silent film actor.
Hospitals and medical centers in Madison:
Airports located in Madison:See details about airports located in Madison, FL
College/University in Madison:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Madison:
- Valdosta State University (about 28 miles; Valdosta, GA; Full-time enrollment: 11,155)
- Wiregrass Georgia Technical College (about 30 miles; Valdosta, GA; FT enrollment: 3,246)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (about 52 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,841)
- Florida State University (about 53 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 38,283)
- Florida Gateway College (about 55 miles; Lake City, FL; FT enrollment: 2,179)
- Tallahassee Community College (about 56 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,904)
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (about 71 miles; Tifton, GA; FT enrollment: 2,564)
Private high schools in Madison:
Private elementary/middle school in Madison:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- WAPB 91.7 FM Christian Radio
- WAPB 91.7 FM Madison Florida Christian Radio
Notable locations in Madison: Madison Amtrak Station (A), Madison Square (B), North Florida Community College Madison Campus Marshall W Hamilton Library (C), Treasures of Madison County Museum (D), North Florida Community College Library (E), Madison County Emergency Medical Services (F), Madison County Sheriff's Department (G), Madison Police Department (H), Madison Fire Rescue (I), Madison County Agricultural Center (J). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Madison include: Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church (A), Nebo Church (B), Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic Church (C), Saint Marys Episcopal Church (D), New Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church (E), Mount Zion Church Number 1 (F), Madison Church of God (G), Grace Presbyterian Church (H), First United Methodist Church of Madison (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Oak Ridge Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Lake: Francis Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Drinking water stations with addresses in Madison and their reported violations in the past:CHERRY LAKE UTILITIES (Population served: 750, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:MADE TO ORDER (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
(11.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 55.5% for Black residents, 57.6% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
28 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
66 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Madison compared to Florida state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Madison (2011 data):
- Bank of America, National Association: Madison Branch at 302 South Horry Street, branch established on 1905/08/05. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- Madison County Community Bank: at 301 West Base Street, branch established on 1999/05/05. Info updated 2007/07/10: Bank assets: $94.3 mil, Deposits: $85.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Madison Community Bancshares Corporation
- Citizens State Bank: Madison Branch at 424 West Base Street, branch established on 2008/03/31. Info updated 2007/05/01: Bank assets: $101.4 mil, Deposits: $91.1 mil, headquarters in Perry, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Perry Banking Company, Inc.
- Capital City Bank: Madison Branch at 603 West Base Street, branch established on 1960/07/08. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $2,617.3 mil, Deposits: $2,181.2 mil, headquarters in Tallahassee, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 74 total offices, Holding Company: Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Madison Branch at 200 W Base St, branch established on 1931/02/02. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Madison, Florida:
- Madison Inn Motel, W Hwy 90, Madison, FL 32340
- Friendship Inn, SR 53 & I-10, Madison, FL 32340
- Deerwood Resort Motel, Rt 1 Box 3095, Madison, FL 32340
- Holiday Inn Express, I-10 And State Rd 53 South, Madison, FL 32340 , Phone: (850) 973-2020
- Days Inn, RR 3 Box 3329F, Madison, FL 32331 , Phone: (850) 973-3330
- Super 8 Motel, 6160 SR 53 S, Madison, FL 32340 , Phone: (850) 973-3330
- Best Western Plus, Madison Inn, 167 SE Bandit St, Madison, FL 32340 , Phone: (850) 973-2020, Fax: (850) 973-3366
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (59%)
- Utility gas (38%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Madison city (based on Madison County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Madison County:||1.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Madison County:||0.53 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Madison County:||7.40 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||7||$12,718||$21,802||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$44,722||$38,333||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||6||$14,045||$28,090||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$5,775||$23,100||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$6,745||$26,980||0||$0|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||2||$8,281||$49,686||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$4,925||$29,550||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||64||$170,671||$32,001||0||$0|
5.54% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,768 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Leon County, FL||0.59% ($26,000 average AGI)|
|from Lowndes County, GA||0.42% ($23,208)|
|from Taylor County, FL||0.37% ($34,238)|
6.34% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,239 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Madison:
- WMAF (1230 AM; 1 kW; MADISON, FL; Owner: GENEVA WALKER)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WHGH (840 AM; daytime; 10 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: H. G. H INVESTMENT CORP.)
- WGOV (950 AM; 4 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: W G O V, INC.)
- WJEM (1150 AM; 5 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: WJEM, INC.)
- WJEP (1020 AM; daytime; 10 kW; OCHLOCKNEE, GA; Owner: LIFELINE MINISTRIES, INCORPORATED)
- WFRF (1070 AM; daytime; 10 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FAITH RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- WTHV (810 AM; daytime; 3 kW; HAHIRA, GA; Owner: ETERNAL LIFE MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WOBS (1530 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: WORD BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WGSR (1570 AM; 50 kW; FERNANDINA BEACH, FL; Owner: RJM COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WMGA (1130 AM; 10 kW; MOULTRIE, GA; Owner: RADIO MOULTRIE, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Madison:
- WXHT (102.7 FM; MADISON, FL; Owner: MAGNUM BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WQPW (95.7 FM; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RTG RADIO, LLC)
- WWRQ-FM (107.9 FM; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RTG RADIO, LLC)
- WGLF (104.1 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WKVH (91.9 FM; MONTICELLO, FL; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- WSTI-FM (105.3 FM; QUITMAN, GA; Owner: MAGNUM BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WFSU-FM (88.9 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WYZK (96.7 FM; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: C. D. J., INC.)
- WVHT (105.7 FM; MONTICELLO, FL; Owner: WILSON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAAC (92.9 FM; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: WGOV, INC.)
- WAFT (101.1 FM; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: CHRISTIAN RADIO FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WLVO (106.1 FM; LIVE OAK, FL; Owner: LEON F. PETTERSEN)
- WTUF (106.3 FM; BOSTON, GA; Owner: BOSTON RADIO COMPANY, INC.)
- WNFK (92.1 FM; PERRY, FL; Owner: TAYLOR COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Madison:
- W03AO (Channel 3; MADISON, FL; Owner: T. H. GREENE, JR., & M. E. GREENE)
- WCTV (Channel 6; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: WCTV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WTWC-TV (Channel 40; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: WTWC LICENSEE, LLC)
- WFXU (Channel 57; LIVE OAK, FL; Owner: WFXU LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WTXL-TV (Channel 27; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: MEDIA VENTURE MANAGEMENT, INC.)
- WTLH (Channel 49; BAINBRIDGE, GA; Owner: WTLH LICENSE CORP.)
- WLCF-LP (Channel 11; LAKE CITY, FL; Owner: BUDD BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WBFL-CA (Channel 13; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: WTLH LICENSE CORP.)
- W25CP (Channel 25; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 6m20ftTotal length
- $80,000Total costs
- 4,000Total average daily traffic
- 560Total average daily truck traffic
- 6,940Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Madison)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:156 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Madison, FL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:26 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:22 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:32 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Madison)
FAA Registered Aircraft:5
- Aircraft: CESSNA 421C (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 8, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR TSIO-520 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 104TP , Serial Number: 421C0635, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 02/26/1979
Registrant (Corporation): Madison Air Lc, Po Box 157, Madison, FL 32340
- Aircraft: CESSNA 337B (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 142 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-360 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 44LB , Serial Number: 337-0561, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 12/06/1966
Registrant (Individual): Stephen M White, 3485 Ne State Road 6, Madison, FL 32340
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150D (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 6031T , Serial Number: 15060731, Year manufactured: 1964, Airworthiness Date: 07/28/1964
Registrant (Corporation): North Jackson Air Service Inc, Bruce Campbell Field, Madison, FL 33110
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-23-250 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 150 mph), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-540 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 6830Y , Serial Number: 27-4170, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 02/10/1969
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, 044 Oak Dr, Madison, FL 32340
- Aircraft: PARRISH AVIATION INC AVID AMPHIBIAN (Category: Amphibian, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: BOMBARDIER ROTAX (ALL) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7168N , Serial Number: 42A, Year manufactured: 1990, Airworthiness Date: 12/10/1990
Registrant (Corporation): Parrish Aviation Inc, Rt 4 Box 2050, Madison, FL 32340
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 130
- Hazardous Condition: 87
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Madison
|Most common first names in Madison, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Madison, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Madison, FL|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||H&R Block||1|
|Burger King||2||MasterBrand Cabinets||2|
|Dairy Queen||1||Super 8||1|
Madison on our top lists:
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other sales and related workers including supervisors"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below 50% of the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of murders in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Miscellaneous nondurable goods merchant wholesalers"
- #75 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Drafters, engineering, and mapping technicians"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest maximum monthly morning or afternoon humidity"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2016.