Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 08:55 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,738,798 times

Advertisements

ummmm...maybe that's why Bristol bought a house in AZ....ran away from AK before she gets busted! Maybe momma bears hiding something too seeing how the rumor is she moving to AZ too!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 09:04 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
oh...oh hell he needs more than his mouth cleaned....he needs a brain transplant! now what do you think he gonna propose doing about this as a punishable crime...or is he gonna just ignore this one???
Northwest Jesuits settle claims of sex abuse

Northwest Jesuits settle claims of sex abuse: Alaska News | Alaska news at adn.com
The Times reported today that despite their best efforts and putting a plan in place the Philly archdiosese found 37 known pedofiles despite fingerprinting etc....peeps outside the church put this in place. 21 priests have been suspended. It's like a training institute for molestation. I mean seriously..

This new guy is just a mean man. plain and simple.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:07 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/05/us...0church&st=cse

off topic maybe but still on topic?

Old 03-25-2011, 09:08 PM

should think these Bible thumping religious zealots would be barking about priest and sex crimes rather than consensual sex being a crime..just plain twisted thinking....

Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
Excuse me. This thread was specific to the state of Alaska. It's my understanding that discussions concerning what has taken happened in places such as Philadelphia can be found in the appropriate forums.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:33 AM

3,721 posts, read 7,827,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
some one needs some serious oral care.
No, no... unless you are married... NONE OF THAT!!!

Seriously though, what are people like this thinking? And who is going to enforce these types of laws? Who is going to be watching? How will they know? Cameras and bugs and spies everywhere! Nobody will be free anymore. Big Brother will be everywhere, watching, listening, waiting to hand out fines and make arrests. Not only ridiculous, but scary!

Old 03-26-2011, 12:56 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,885,875 times
America seems to be regressing instead of progressing. Snoopy moral judgment along with punishment is an unforgettable part of our past, how many innocents were killed in the Inquisition? How on earth could anyone put this guy in a position of power? I'd like to know how Parnell ever got voted in after his weaselly lie about SB 13.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:38 AM

860 posts, read 2,056,595 times
Quote:
well it is a general consensus amongst many of DH and my friends....before we were married...100% of us would be sharing the same jail!
this idjit should really pay attention to this studies findings...don't mess with the ladies!

UCLA STUDY
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest with a bat up his ass while he is on fire.
No further studies are expected on this subject.
Tried to rep ya blue but the rep police won't let me. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh! love it

Old 03-26-2011, 07:34 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,959,040 times
Quote:
then we women can be forced to wear Burkas, and be under the control of men!
That'll only happen if guns are removed from the equation. I can't see any woman willingly wanting Sharia law in this or any other country.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
That'll only happen if guns are removed from the equation. I can't see any woman willingly wanting Sharia law in this or any other country.
well either way then women will go to jail...for having consensual outside marriage sex or shooting the bastards that want to pass this into law!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska