Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 04:13 PM

537 posts, read 818,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Jerome Corsi has written 3 BOOKS THAT ARE on the best sellers on the N.Y times list.

Each book details why Obama is NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRESIDENT.

After reading these books. I am well infomed on all issues this crisis situation. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on for over two years.

Obama said; YOu will know me, by the people I surround myself with.

Obamas faith counsel said: If he were alive when Bill Ayers was bombing the pentagon and other government buildings - he would have joined him!!

It is proven beyond any shadow of doubt and Bill Ayers admitted it; He wrote the book for Obama "dreams of my father' A ficticious book not based on actual fact but a bunch of deceptive lies!!
Jerome Corsi works for the far-right World Net Daily, which is one of the people RESPONSIBLE to for the fake birther controversy. Since Obama was elected they've been trying to destroy his presidency any way they can.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:07 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
YOu posted a bunch of nonsense about what the qualifications were for President of the U.S. you obviously didin't even read what you posted !!

Senator McCain was not held to any of those STANDARDS!!

The DEMOCRATS insisted: both parents must be U.S. Citizens and the child must be born on U.S. soil!

That was the STANDARD that was used to vet McCain because he was born outside of this country on a military base.

Obummer was never vetted by anyone.

Undivided loyality is what the founding fathers insisted upon!!

Not google!!
McCain was made a natural born citizen by act of Congress on April 30, 2008 by unanimous consent.

Quote:
Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

Source: S. Res. 511, 110th Session of Congress, http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c110:3:./temp/~c110TDVLIh::

Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,734,672 times
google takes one to authentic source material same as finding a book in the library. that posting is definition from scholar far greater of mind on the subject than many of us....from the Constitution...certain people tend to twist and spin even the most authentic information. Keep reading extreme deceptive lies and believing what simple mind choose as actual truth....time to open the mind to other possibilities of the truth as others see....
just because you claim "McCain was not held to those standards" you are admitting them to be true and the fact you claim he was not held to them does not make them any less the actual definition of the constitution!

Old 06-07-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebrehm View Post
Jerome Corsi works for the far-right World Net Daily, which is one of the people RESPONSIBLE to for the fake birther controversy. Since Obama was elected they've been trying to destroy his presidency any way they can.
this "worldnetdaily" is what he lives and breaths, believing everyone word of their nonsense.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:44 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,629,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
McCain was made a natural born citizen by act of Congress on April 30, 2008 by unanimous consent.
It was April 30, 1908.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:53 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Paul Irey
The online image of a Hawaiian "Certificate of Live Birth" was trumpeted by the White House when it was released on April 27 as "proof positive" that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
Now an expert in typefaces and typography says it sure was "proof," but not of what the White House would have wanted.
Paul Irey, a retired professional typographer with 50 years experience in his business, has says an analysis of the typefaces used in the Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate that the White House released on April 27 reveals it absolutely to be a forgery.
"My analysis proves beyond a doubt that it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter," Irey told WND.
"Typewriters in 1961 could not change the size and shape of a letter on the fly like that," he said. "This document is definitely a forgery."

Old 06-07-2011, 06:57 PM

the whole thing has been staged by World Net Daily...would be interesting to see who finances this group and the WND media

Old 06-07-2011, 08:38 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Joseph Farah is a born again Christian he is the owner; some of the people that write colums are Chuck Norris, Pat Boone, Ann Coulter, Herman Cain who I hope is our next president !! and for what it is worth nice and simple:

Here is a quote:

And I have watched in horror as the constitutional requirement of "natural born citizen" has been defined down to mean anyone born in the USA – a meaning never before imputed to it in the history of the republic.
Thank goodness the American people are not all stupid.
Millions of them have had the same reaction I had.
They have worked hard to inform themselves about an issue on which they were completely let down by the news media as an institution.
And for two weeks in a row this remnant of Americans who take the Constitution seriously and literally have flocked to bookstores all over America – online and off – to purchase Dr. Jerome Corsi's brilliant exposé, "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President."
Let me tell you something: This fight is not over. In fact, I believe we are closer than ever to learning the truth about Obama and proving the truth that he is not now and never has been eligible to serve in the White House.
Maybe I'm optimistic because I was a lot more lonely on this issue two years ago than I am today. Back then, I commissioned the first poll ever done on whether Obama was eligible. I was pleasantly surprised back then to learn that half of Americans were even aware of the controversy – since any coverage of it beyond WND was virtually non-existent. Today, despite a different kind of media blackout, a vibrant subculture of Americans recognize the shocking truth that Obama's once-elusive birth certificate is as phony as a three-dollar bill and being a "natural born citizen" has nothing to do with the soil on which one is born.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:25 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,688,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebrehm View Post
Since Obama was elected they've been trying to destroy his presidency any way they can.
You're right. Obama has been destroying the presidency and this country since he got elected.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:55 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,161,809 times
Let's say hypothetically that Obama and Palin will be vying for the presidency. There's no real, essential difference in how they will vote, or play Congress, or make war. The big decisions will be made for them by their international corporate handlers, and will be about the same whichever gets elected.

So the president will be a figurehead, a puppet, a spokesperson for the biggest shareholders of BP, Monsanto, and Halliburton.

But it's better to have an intelligent puppet who won't trip over his own tongue. Obama's public appearances have been so much better than the oafish, drunken Bush 2's, who used to fondle the German Chancellor Angela Merckel, who was despised by all the world. We can be proud of Obama as a speechmaker and a dignified but friendly cornerstone of US relations with the world. Palin ..... it would be so painfully embarrassing to see her ask the prime minister of India which part of Africa he comes from, or read a speech from the palm of her hand to the survivors of the next hurricane in the Gulf states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska