Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 10:03 PM

811 posts, read 1,318,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
If you can't take responsibility for your own posts, I can't help you. You implied many times that your hero's latest hunting violation may possibly result in changes in regs in SE, and I've pointed out to you why that isn't likely to happen.
You keep talking about " You implied many times that your hero's latest hunting violation may possibly result in changes in regs in SE, and I've pointed out to you why that isn't likely to happen", I don't see no links, post #'s to what you keep saying I said..

Old 04-24-2012, 10:04 PM

811 posts, read 1,318,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Oh yeah, you're right
We need a Palin thread next.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:08 PM

879 posts, read 1,733,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJazzyP View Post
Why is it that conservatives are all about law and order until one of their own breaks the law?

And why on earth are you practically worshiping someone who probably never met a war he didn't like, yet found some rather creative ways to avoid military service when his number came up?

The most disgusting thing of all, since someone already brought it up with the "Alaskan Atheists hate Ted Nugent" crack, is the way people here who claim to be Christian (love your neighbor and all that good stuff) have embraced this fool who calls his political opponents coyotes and talks about chopping people's heads off in November. I am not stupid enough to believe he meant it literally, or that he would have the balls to do anything about it if he did, but, hey, I have a newsflash for you, Brainiac: there are unbalanced people out there who might take that kind of garbage seriously. Either way, it's not a very "Christian" way to talk about people. But look who's embracing it. Wing-nut "Christians" on the far right who wouldn't know Christ-like behavior if the met it on the street. People like that make people like me consider atheism because we don't want to be like that in any way, shape, or form.

I realize your were addressing Met, but I will say this: call me a liberal all you want. It doesn't hurt a bit. It's what I am. Better that than a whack job like Nugent and his ilk, or a sheep who kisses his hypocritical arse.
+10,000

Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,755,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild_to View Post
Have video for all of us to see what you are talking about. I sure would like to see what you have been talking about. If this was such a big case was wan't it all over the net.

Now bear hunting with bait is for lazy people.

I think using nets to catch Salmon is a lazy way of fishing. You have your opinion and I have mine.
You've obviously never been in SE Alaska, and it's quite clear that you believe that because something is "all over the internet," it has validity. I can assure you that AK F&G isn't pouring over internet hunting sites looking for direction on how to establish policy.

Yes, in SE. bear baiting is for lazy cowards. If you'd ever actually been there, you would understand why. Sorry to have to break it to you yet again, but there's a big difference between internet-gleaned quasi information and real life.

This is going to be even more hard for you to understand, but none of my seine-caught salmon who manage to escape end up as neighborhood hazards. And your opinion aside...what your hero Nugent did was illegal,, and I personally refuse to deal in illegal salmon catches. So once again, your illogical analogy simply doesn't fly.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:21 PM

1,429 posts, read 3,418,604 times
The Mariners had a nice win tonight over Detroit! But that isnt saying much.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:30 PM

879 posts, read 1,733,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpilot2be View Post
The Mariners had a nice win tonight over Detroit! But that isnt saying much.
The little lady's poor Royals lost their 12th in a row.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:33 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,889,083 times
I am the world's worst baseball player, but I love it.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:39 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,755,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild_to View Post
You keep talking about " You implied many times that your hero's latest hunting violation may possibly result in changes in regs in SE, and I've pointed out to you why that isn't likely to happen", I don't see no links, post #'s to what you keep saying I said..
I'm not going to waste my time trudging through your sub-literate posts; anyone who is interested can do a search and find them for themselves. You stated more than once that because this fiasco was posted all over the internet that policy might change, although your wording was fairly difficult to follow.

You're underestimating Alaska and overestimating your beloved internet.

It's clear that you're someone who has an unrealistic and extremely subjective idea of what Alaska is, and that your ideas about the state are derived from what you've "learned" on the internet. There's nothing terribly wrong with that, but your argument is weak. It's as if you want so badly for Alaska to be the neocon paradise of your dreams that you go into attack mode against anyone who tries to tell you how it really is. You know nothing about Alaska; you're just defending a personal ideal.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:42 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,889,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I'm not going to waste my time trudging through your sub-literate posts; anyone who is interested can do a search and find them for themselves. You stated more than once that because this fiasco was posted all over the internet that policy might change, although your wording was fairly difficult to follow.

You're underestimating Alaska and overestimating your beloved internet.

It's clear that you're someone who has an unrealistic and extremely subjective idea of what Alaska is, and that your ideas about the state are derived from what you've "learned" on the internet. There's nothing terribly wrong with that, but your argument is weak. It's as if you want so badly for Alaska to be the neocon paradise of your dreams that you go into attack mode against anyone who tries to tell you how it really is. You know nothing about Alaska; you're just defending a personal ideal.
I saw where he said that. Felt no desire to respond, he can go back and do the work. I did go back and look.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:51 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,812,770 times
Quote:
He will be back soon to hunt in AK an real soon.
Actually no...not for two years per the guilty agreement he signed, and hopefully his request comes true and he's dead by then...one can certainly hope

Quote:
You seem like a very militant liberal, from your postings.
Could very well be...ya got a problem with that.

Seeing the crap you post its obvious you're a right wingnut lower 48 wanna-be-something that if I put ya close enough to a bear to do anything you'd pee your pants.

Last edited by Rance; 04-25-2012 at 01:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska