Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2012, 09:08 PM

879 posts, read 1,730,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticState View Post
Shhhhhh Bear, take a deep breath. Get your meds sorted out. I know you don't believe the Holocaust happened but it did. And I know you believe that post happened, but it didn't.

And thanks for telling us all you know about bears.
You've lost it, man. Completely. I don't even know the first thing about you, but your obsession with me is not healthy. You need to get out of that little cabin, and go talk to someone who can help you.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:10 PM

868 posts, read 1,426,095 times
So. Has baseball season started yet?

Old 04-22-2012, 09:12 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Harrier...

ya....and you're just outta touch with reality.

Its a tough would out there...its better to be ahead of the curve.

learn to spell and come on back...

Looks like nothing you post is worth reading....compare our stats
What did I mispell?

Out of touch with reality? YOU are the one who wants a man to be dead because of his political beliefs.

Grow up - little kid.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What did I mispell?

Out of touch with reality? YOU are the one who wants a man to be dead because of his political beliefs.

Grow up - little kid.
In all fairness, he's not saying anything Ted Nugent didn't already imply, which, btw, was applauded by a lot of people here.

I really wish the ugly talk - and thoughts - would stop, on both sides of this train wreck.

It seems to me that we've reached a new low, as a society.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:36 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
You know something? The constant maneuvering for silverback male status on this forum has pretty much wrecked the place. I hope you goofballs are proud of yourselves.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:23 PM

1,429 posts, read 3,414,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJazzyP View Post
So. Has baseball season started yet?
It has! Woo hoo!

Go Mariners!

Old 04-22-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpilot2be View Post
It has! Woo hoo!

Go Mariners!
Awesome! Gimme a beer, a hotdog with all the fixin's, and a bag of peanuts.

Damn. I miss baseball. Of course, as one whose fandom reached its zenith when the Royals won the World Series back in '85, I have missed baseball for quite a while now. >.<

Old 04-22-2012, 10:50 PM

879 posts, read 1,730,661 times
Quote:

Damn. I miss baseball. Of course, as one whose fandom reached its zenith when the Royals won the World Series back in '85, I have missed baseball for quite a while now. >.<
The Royals were supposed to be decent this year. They've got some good young players. However, their current ten game skid is not pretty.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:51 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,683,214 times
Quote:
In all fairness, he's not saying anything Ted Nugent didn't already imply, which, btw, was applauded by a lot of people here.

I really wish the ugly talk - and thoughts - would stop, on both sides of this train wreck.

It seems to me that we've reached a new low, as a society.

I disagree a bit. You can't control peoples thoughts, feeling or emotions. It'll never happen. Give them an outlet for it, let them vent all they want. Cause when you give them that avenue for venting their frustrations they are less likely to physically act out on them.

It's the quite ones that let that rage build that you have to worry about.

I hope Obama gets beat. I don't like him. I think he's as fake as a three dollar bill. He wants to turn our country into a big nanny state. Him and his ilk think we are too stupid to take care of and watch out for ourselves. They think it's a crime to be rich and successful. Just more of the crab mentality.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/akbushcop/crabmentality_full.jpg (broken link)

Ted Nugent, harmless, has been rock star. He's just not afraid to say what he thinks. Will he act out on it? Nope, he's not that stupid. Now! Back to your soap boxes!!!!

Old 04-22-2012, 10:52 PM

1,429 posts, read 3,414,959 times
Quote:
Sounds like my definition of heaven!

Considering the Mariners have never won a World Series, I am a true fan!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska