Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:19 PM

1,222 posts, read 5,019,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve22 View Post
With a username like "whipassdonger", my guess is that they're where you're not. And not by accident.
Best comment in the thread!!!!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM

147 posts, read 376,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Hey a-hole, you called midwestern girls "pasty", "overweight" and "factory workers", but then YOU get offended when I respond in defense???? Do you not see how YOUR post would be offensive?

Friggin bloody hypocrite! This Ill brawl over anyday. If you dont want crap, dont dish it out!!!! KISS OFF.
What I became offended at, and what seemed to overly offend you a great deal, are two totally different things. You generalized on a wide scale, and on subject matters that in and of themselves are personally offensive to many, and are simply untrue. My word choice of using the terms "pasty", "overweight", and "factory workers" to describe your chunk of society is true, documented, and if you don't like it and it bothers you that much, than move out of the midwest. Simple as that. I'm sorry, but stating that midwest women are typically bigger and more blue-collar than "ours" are out here, is very very very different than saying that "our" women are tumor-infested, holocaust survivors! It is not my fault that you fail to understand the obvious difference.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:24 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona sunset View Post
My word choice of using the terms "pasty", "overweight", and "factory workers" to describe your chunk of society is true, documented, and if you don't like it and it bothers you that much, than move out of the midwest
Thats the biggest bunch of BS Ive ever heard, seriously. First off, genius, most of those "fine" AZ women you see are FROM THE MIDWEST. Secondly, where I live there nearly 10 million people in an area the size of PHX alone. The choices here are far deeper than anything you can ever imagine in AZ. Thirdly, the women here hold more degrees, earn more money, and come from families FAR more prestigious than what you have in AZ. Let alone the fact that theyre from nationalities from all over the world. We have HUGE populations of fine Hispanic women, African American women, Polish women, German women, English women, Russian women, and my personal fave: Scandinavian women. In AZ you have Hispanic and white, not much else inbetween, and especially not in any significant numbers. Oooooh. Put two and two together and then maybe youll realize how ridiculous your claims are. Hey, ask the next hottie where she's from, guarantee she wont say Arizona. Guaran-frickin-teed.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:28 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,165,593 times
Quote:
Thats the biggest bunch of BS Ive ever heard, seriously. First off, genius, most of those "fine" AZ women you see are FROM THE MIDWEST. Secondly, where I live there nearly 10 million people in an area the size of PHX alone. The choices here are far deeper than anything you can ever imagine in AZ. Thirdly, the women here hold more degrees, earn more money, and come from families FAR more prestigious than what you have in AZ. Let alone the fact that theyre from nationalities from all over the world. We have HUGE populations of fine Hispanic women, African American women, Polish women, German women, English women, Russian women, and my personal fave: Scandinavian women. In AZ you have Hispanic and white, not much else inbetween, and especially not in any significant numbers. Oooooh. Put two and two together and then maybe youll realize how ridiculous your claims are. Hey, ask the next hottie where she's from, guarantee she wont say Arizona. Guaran-frickin-teed.
Wait....why the heck are you on an Az thread f we are all sooooooo "ugly"??? Obviously you have your own issues regarding "hottness" so deal.....don't put it on other ppl......believe what you want but your wrong.....soooooo sadly wrong....... Can't all you strange Cali ppl just stay in cali?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Wait....why the heck are you on an Az thread f we are all sooooooo "ugly"??? Obviously you have your own issues regarding "hottness" so deal.....don't put it on other ppl......
Do I have to be from AZ to know what a fine woman looks like?

Old 10-09-2008, 05:00 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,020,231 times
Ahhh...no...but Steve-O...you get excited over snakes...remember?

Old 10-10-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esselcue View Post
Ahhh...no...but Steve-O...you get excited over snakes...remember?
Thats a, uh, how should I put this.... a different kind of blood rush.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:35 PM

147 posts, read 376,678 times
Quote:
What BS? One has only to review only two dozen of your threads to come to the conclusion that you honestly believe that your little boring Chicagoland community speaks for the entire vastness of the midwest. I hate to burst your bubble, but Chicagoland may be the end all to be all in your kneck of the woods, but it hardly speaks for the entire midwest. Your generalizations are weak and without foundation Steve-O. The midwest IS middle, blue-collar America. It goes without saying (or at least I thought) that many of the women in the midwest are from agricultural and blue-collar employments. Suprise! That may be hard for you to realize living in the western burbs of Chicago, were you tend to be removed from such elements (WAIT!! I take that back! Chicago's toxic air -- chicagotribune.com), but Steve-O, it is time to wake up and smell the corn and smokestacks. Of course I give you props on at least attempting that argument. I can't say the same about your delusions that people in middle American do not have a pasty "glow". That isn't an attack as you obviously saw it as. Believe it or not, it is a simple matter of fact. Some people, like yourself, must enjoy that look. I prefer a slightly healthier complection, and no, neither me, my wife, my two sons, nor any person that we associate with have skin problems. This is again a simple case where you can't grasp the fact, because you yourself are a statistic! As for your midwest dames being overweight....well...lol!....believe what you will. I have been to Chicago and Milwaukee dozens of times, and I know what the average person looks like. You aren't going to change my opinion there. So much for my BS....

Now that we have that taken care of that garbage, let's move on to the next phase of your little rant. Your obvious lack of knowledge is so laughable that I really can't even pinpoint a place to begin. LOL!!! I mean when you say things like, "We have HUGE populations of fine Hispanic women, African American women, Polish women, German women, English women, Russian women, and my personal fave: Scandinavian women. In AZ you have Hispanic and white, not much else inbetween, and especially not in any significant numbers." I can't decide whether to ask if you have any sort of formal college edcuation to speak of, or simply say, "........well...that's nice." I mean let be honest here; What kind of agenda do you really have?

In reagrds to this fine piece of literature > "First off, genius, most of those "fine" AZ women you see are FROM THE MIDWEST," it only continues to show, yet again, how you are quite possibly the most ill-informed/obsessed person with Arizona that I have ever met. First off; I do not drive around Arizona looking at the "sights". Unlike some people, I don't need other "[exotic]" woman to make up for what some spouses obviously lack. Second off; the vast majority of the "ethnic" background that the immediate Scottsdale area is made up of, is from California. Not the midwest. True, Arizona has become paradise for the endless stream that are escaping places like Chciago. But guess what? The overwhleming majority of those, end up in Phoenix proper. Might that explain the sometimes staggering socio-economic differences between both Phoenix and Scottsdale. Hmmmmm.......

Old 10-11-2008, 09:26 PM

sigh

A lot of Chicagoans end up in Scottsdale, PV, Fountain Hills, Carefree, etc. They RETIRE there and bring their wealth. Lord knows there is hardly any in PHX to begin with. All the wealth you see is brought to AZ, along with the fine women. Dont argue with that because you know Im right.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:29 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,400,159 times
Ive heard a few times, that Phx seems to be the singles capital of the nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona