Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 01:15 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times

Advertisements

That sounds like a reasonable approach. I'll look into doing that. Maybe pick off the first few posts and put them in a sticky. More comments are welcome.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:19 PM

508 posts, read 1,674,010 times
Do not act like a jackass on a motorcycle in AZ. it is a bad idea. many a years I spent cruising the valley with my buddies on our sleds. Splitting lanes is the craziest thing you can possibly do here. If you ride in a group, ride stagered in one lane and be as big as possible. I am not sure what you ahve seen in the OC but Hells Angles cary a big presence in the Valley and bikes are a big part of life. The kids and fools on crotchrockets dont make it to long in the valley when they try to be cool - two results dead or jail and dead doesnt always come from an accident depending on who they try to show off to. With all that said, you couldnt pay me to get on a bike in CA, the gridlock is way to dangerous to sit in and I refuse to split lanes - seen to many people mangled when someone else decided to change lanes and not signal or get out of their car on the freeway.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:50 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlamarques View Post
I read your posting and I'm confused about the comment you made in regards to the Queen Creek hunt hwy schools. We are moving into the Johnson Ranch Comm. off Hunt Hwy. The school my child may be going to is Walter Butte do you know anything about that? Also can you tell me more about that area.
This latest post has convinced me to close this thread. The post really ought to be on its own if the poster ever is to get exposure and info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona