Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 07:58 PM

100 posts, read 338,900 times

Advertisements

I wish this new year brings you all happiness and joy!! i hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!!

If ya drink please don't drive

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS/GALS!!!

ps. tell us what your plan's are for the New Years!!!

Lovin' surprise
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 08:06 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,855,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' Surprise View Post
I wish this new year brings you all happiness and joy!! i hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!!

Lovin' surprise
Right back at you! Granddaughter and I are hanging out snacking, watching a movie and off to bed...don't know if we will see midnight or not Tomorrow is hubby getting home, cleaning a little, ham on the grill with black-eyed peas, carrots, potatoes...and some skillet cornbread...then I bought my birthday thingee...a dark French Silk pie...please God give me strength to stay out of it tonight

Old 01-01-2010, 01:06 AM

932 posts, read 1,964,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' Surprise View Post

Lovin' surprise
Happy New Year's to you too. I hope you had a great holiday season and last decade. I couldnot beleive that this decade is already over with, where did the years go???? We went to East Mesa Bowl and then went to a party afterwards. What did you do for New Year's?

Old 01-01-2010, 02:32 AM

100 posts, read 338,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxguy View Post
Happy New Year's to you too. I hope you had a great holiday season and last decade. I could not beleive that this decade is already over with, where did the years go???? We went to East Mesa Bowl and then went to a party afterwards. What did you do for New Year's?
I hear you.. I dont know were the year has gone, but it sure went by fast.. We just stay'd home.. We went shoppin' at Target and then went to a pizza place near our house for dinner... then we came home put on our 2010 glasses and pretty much had the kids' play the playstation3 and i cleaned my house, untel the Ball dropp'd in New York.. We dont go out and do the party scene.. I guess we are too old.. LOL

I'm glad you guys had a good New Year!!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:35 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Suffice to say: I am glad that 2009 is over.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 AM

2,916 posts, read 8,352,058 times
Default Happy 2010!

Happy Happy!

No partyin' here. We ain't THAT LOCO - any more! Hope all of you crazy (and non-crazy) CD'ers enjoy a much better year than last.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:14 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,751,508 times
I agree with AZBear, glad 09 is over. I only hope our 2010 is more peaceful with everyone employed and the economy starting to chug ahead, no terrorist attacks. Lets see, it is 2:15 p.m so far so good.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:18 PM

2,543 posts, read 4,887,513 times
My New Year's was good. Nice and quiet. Just workout for a while and watched movies til 12:30. Heard the firecrackers go off last night near my home and watched them from my porch. Nice and quiet this year. Next year I might do something for the next one.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:09 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,438,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I agree with AZBear, glad 09 is over. I only hope our 2010 is more peaceful with everyone employed and the economy starting to chug ahead, no terrorist attacks. Lets see, it is 2:15 p.m so far so good.
From our newspaper today ...

What should we call the last decade?
How about the Aughts, like, 'I aught to look for a job?'
Some call them the Zeros, like, 'I have zero money left.'
Or the Naughts, like, 'I should naught have gotten that sub-prime loan.'
Or the Ohs, like, 'Oh man, I'm broke!'

Old 01-01-2010, 03:36 PM

148 posts, read 758,109 times
Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous 2010.

And, as most of you may know, I can't help myself when it comes to posting a pic or two. Here are a few from a ride in the desert this morning.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona