Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 08:14 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Not all Malays are muslims anyway.
Many of modern day Malays kids are shame to be muslims when other people those from other parts of Thailand joke that they are terrorist muslims.Muslims in the deep south of Thailand (Pattani,Yala,Naratevat) are acting terrorizetion countless times (blow up the cars, shoot random people, kidnapping people,drugs). Many of people from other parts of Thailand are hated nad seem to be don't want to comminicate if someone is muslims. I have met a lot of people that from deep southern of Thailand but they aren't muslims. They said some Malays ethnic give up muslims in order to join in Thai society. After all the fact still doesn't change they are still Malaysian ethnic even they aren't muslims. By giving up muslims still doesn't change their DNA Malaysian is still Malaysian even muslim or not.
Also since Phuket is still in Malays area (purple) I would still say that they mixed malay.
you have any source for this??

majority of malays in southern thailand are muslim.....do you really think the bar girls working in phuket are all malays?? thats not realistic

the non-muslims in southern thailand are ethnic thai who settled in southern thailand

Old 01-04-2013, 08:24 AM

209 posts, read 658,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
the woman I posted is rural from my ethnic group...btw those women you posted are tagalogs from Manila..aka Urban ..you dont know anything u tard....you post pictures for the sake of posting..you know nothing about rural....

you think all rural are below poverty line??? most people below poverty line in Philippines are the slum people in manila not rural...

Pictures and Galleries - AlertNet

Visayan Migrant bride from the Rural Province of Leyte(eastern visayas)...in the Philippines rural can be malay to east asian looking

Thai migrant bride from rural Thailand

STUPID,RETRAED,IDOIT all three in one
This is not what I see when google up Visayan. (you are just "CHERRY PICKING" and take picture of a Japanese from somewhere).

Here are Visayan that I found when google up "Visayan ethnic" and "WITHOUT CHERRY PICKING".

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Obviously they don't like what you "CHERRY PICKING" and keep posting up. all you can do is just "CHERRY PICKING" of some Filipino those are Chinese/Japanese. STILL FAIL SUCKER.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:

STUPID,RETRAED,IDOIT all three in one
This is not what I see when google up Visayan. (you are just "CHERRY PICKING" and take picture of a Japanese from somewhere).

Here are Visayan that I found when google up "Visayan ethnic" and "WITHOUT CHERRY PICKING".

Obviously they don't like what you "CHERRY PICKING" and keep posting up. all you can do is just "CHERRY PICKING" of some Filipino those are Chinese/Japanese. STILL FAIL SUCKER.
lol japanese my ass...

she is 100% visayan..born and bred in the province of Leyte in Eastern Visayas

you see amongst rural visayans there are phenotypes ranging from Malay looking to East Asian looking

you are so much fail

rural thai...the real thai

Old 01-04-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
you have any source for this??

majority of malays in southern thailand are muslim.....do you really think the bar girls working in phuket are all malays?? thats not realistic

the non-muslims in southern thailand are ethnic thai who settled in southern thailand
I said "SOME" Malaysian, not all Malaysian. And mostly of those who gave up muslim are newly young Malaysian not the old people.

source: Muslim terrorists set off bombs in southern Thailand, killing 14, wounding 341 | BARE NAKED ISLAM

source: https://www.google.com/#hl=th&tbo=d&...w=1360&bih=545

Old 01-04-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
lol japanese my ass...

you see amongst rural visayans there are phenotypes ranging from Malay looking to East Asian looking

you are so much fail

Any source? How do you know that she is 100% Visayan? Do you her personally? Do you know her parents/grand parents? Did you took her blood and go to the DNA check?

THE REAL PILIPINO (90% of population)

Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
I said "SOME" Malaysian, not all Malaysian. And mostly of those who gave up muslim are newly young Malaysian not the old people.

source: Muslim terrorists set off bombs in southern Thailand, killing 14, wounding 341 | BARE NAKED ISLAM

source: https://www.google.com/#hl=th&tbo=d&...w=1360&bih=545

lol not much then....though according to you thailand's sex industry is populated only by malay women??
are you stupid....maybe your a rural thai

Old 01-04-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Any source? How do you know that she is 100% Visayan? Do you her personally? Do you know her parents/grand parents? Did you took her blood and go to the DNA check?

THE REAL PILIPINO (90% of population)
if both your parents are visayan and you live in visayas and you claim your visayan then most likely your full visayan...we dont need DNA check like thai does...we know our own

again those are tagalogs/manilenos...hardly 90% of the population
tagalog population only 22 million

real thai people are Siam

not chinese

Old 01-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
lol japanese my ass...

you are so much fail

LOL BLIND+IDIOT !. That is a Cambodian. look nothing close to Thai.

The real Thai...

The real Cambodian....

Old 01-04-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
LOL BLIND+IDIOT !. That is a Cambodian. look nothing close to Thai.

The real Thai...

The real Cambodian....

LOL fail,..most of the people in those ethnic thai pictures are hmong...look at the way they dress
thai and cambodian look the same according to outsiders....only thai-chinese look different from cambodian

real thai

Last edited by ejay1; 01-04-2013 at 09:09 AM..

Old 01-04-2013, 09:17 AM

Quote:
if both your parents are visayan and you live in visayas and you claim your visayan then most likely your full visayan...we dont need DNA check like thai does...we know our own

again those are tagalogs/manilenos...hardly 90% of the population
tagalog population only 22 million

real thai people are Siam

not chinese
LOL had a hard time to find huh? 1 out of 19 pictures? (NICE TRY)

And also "A 2001 HLA study headed by laboratories at the Mackay Memorial Hospital in Taipei (Taiwan) classifies the Thai people in the same genetic cluster as the Miao (Hmong), Southern Han (Southern Chinese), Buyei and Vietnamese, with a divergent family consisting of Thai Chinese and Singapore Chinese, Minnan (Hoklo) and Hakka."

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people

Where is the informations of "****ING SIAM" that you always say about? You can't find the information,because "SIAM DOESN' T EXIST". It isjust another name that those Cambodian made up. In Cambodian language "Siam" mean thives. They called us thives because we invaded their lands LOL. Thai also have other diffrent names in diffrent language as well, "Dai" in Chinese/"Shan" in Burmese/"Tay" in Vietnamese/Lao in Lao, and Thai in Thailand.

source: Tai peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia