Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 12:27 AM

209 posts, read 658,097 times

Advertisements

To compare Lao/Thai and Vietnamese to one another is just the same concept as compare Indonesian/Malaysian and Filipino to one another. By the cuturelly Indonesian/Malaysian are Muslims while Filipino are Catholic, but is there really any different between the physical appearances between your people? Majority (90%) of population of Filipino/Malaysian and Indonesian are still passing to one another at all the time by physical appearances. There is maybe the differences of cuture value. Example when Filipino come to America they oftenly mistake to be Hispanic while Malaysian/Indonesian oftenly mistake to be Arub. Do you know why??? It's because of culturally appearances. Filipino are Catholic just like Hispanic, while Malaysian/Indonesian are Muslims just like Arubs, But do you really see the significant differences between Filipino/Malaysian and Indonesian by physical appearances of majority???? NO!, not at all. Also The majority of population of Indonesian/Filipino and Maysian also share common origin as well which means majority of population have similar DNA values.

For Lao/Thai and Vietnamese are just the same concept as I said above. The only reason Vietnamese maybe seem to be a little more Chinese than Thai/Lao is because of their cutures value,but not for the physically appearances. So culturally appearances and physically appearances are two different ideas and not the same.

Last edited by Nutapong; 01-04-2013 at 01:55 AM..

Old 01-04-2013, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutapong View Post
not since i have been in vietnam. Majority of them could pass to thai/lao/burmese as always (in both skin color and features). The only thing the make you thing that they are more chinese is they their cuture but for the physical looking they look just the same as lao/thai/burmese.
And if you gonna take serious about the colors on these photos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It obviously that Vietmanese in the photo is even brightener than those Northeast Asian Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Taiwannese womans, which doesn't seem to be realistic, because the majority of Vietnamese aren't that light. The picture maybe seem to be lighter, may because of the lighting/flashing effects. Also the Filipino woman is even brightener than the Chinese woman, while the Thai woman seem to be on same tone as Korean woman.

Here are "No Cherry Picking" Vietnamese look like (Google up "Vietnamese people")

Here is Laos

Here is Thai

Here are some Filipino

All picture is in here are real "No Cherry Picking" because I used the same term in every searching which is ("Name of nationality"+people) you can just zoom in and see what I typed on the searching bar. So this is a fair comparison term to use on searching. Unlike "A LOSER CHERRY PICKER LIKE YOU" that always "Cherry Picking" of individuals pictures and post out, which we don't even know what kind of term you used to searching on google. All the pictures you posted are "Cherry Picking" (Those Visayans as well, You maybe just typed "Chinese Filipino" to get those pictures).

Last edited by Nutapong; 01-04-2013 at 02:51 AM..

Old 01-04-2013, 03:37 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Those were Austro-Asiatic people from Cambodia, and they were in Malaysia and Indonesia before the Austronesians came. Malaysians and Western Indonesians are around half Austro-Asiatic half Austronesian, but Filipinos, even Southern Filipinos, don't have much Austro-Asiatic, just traces. I suspect that Borneo didn't have much Austro-Asiatic because that ancestry decreases the further East you go. And even if they did come from SE Asia, they came 3-4,000 years ago, and East Asia even earlier than that

Filipinos (even Visayans) are more far removed from East Asians than Hawaiians are from Filipinos. We're talking about thousand and thousands of years. On the other hand, Thais came from East Asia relatively recently. They dont have a long history in SE Asia like other groups
um the earliest austronesian groups left for taiwan in 4000 BC....but austronesian migration from southern china were in succesive waves...meaning their were later migrations over the next thousands of years

visayans are far removed from tagalogs by 3,000 years since modern Visayan settlement in the visayas only happened around 1100 AD

the Philippines has very old groups who have settled there since 20,000 years ago...and the Philippines has newer groups who have settled there only 900 years ago

Old 01-04-2013, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Not since I have been In Vietnam. Majority of them could pass to Thai/Lao/Burmese as always (in both skin color and features). The only thing the make you thing that they are more Chinese is they their cuture but for the physical looking they look just the same as Lao/Thai/Burmese.
I dont see the similarity

vietnamese woman

thai

Old 01-04-2013, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I dont see the similarity

vietnamese woman

thai
LOL again? "Cherry picking" Is seem to be the only thing you know how to do.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:56 AM

Quote:
And if you gonna take serious about the colors on these photos

It obviously that Vietmanese in the photo is even brightener than those Northeast Asian Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Taiwannese womans, which doesn't seem to be realistic, because the majority of Vietnamese aren't that light. The picture maybe seem to be lighter, may because of the lighting/flashing effects. Also the Filipino woman is even brightener than the Chinese woman, while the Thai woman seem to be on same tone as Korean woman.

Here are "No Cherry Picking" Vietnamese look like (Google up "Vietnamese people")

Here is Laos

Here is Thai

Here are some Filipino

All picture is in here are real "No Cherry Picking" because I used the same term in every searching which is ("Name of nationality"+people) you can just zoom in and see what I typed on the searching bar. So this is a fair comparison term to use on searching. Unlike "A LOSER CHERRY PICKER LIKE YOU" that always "Cherry Picking" of individuals pictures and post out, which we don't even know what kind of term you used to searching on google. All the pictures you posted are "Cherry Picking" (Those Visayans as well, You maybe just typed "Chinese Filipino" to get those pictures).
LOL cherry pick my ass....stop posting chinese thai to try to further your cause....thai are indistinguishable from cambodians...

I dont type chinese filipino

here Ill do the same thing your doing

Old 01-04-2013, 04:03 AM

Quote:
LOL again? "Cherry picking" Is seem to be the only thing you know how to do.
lol its only cherry picking when I post native thai??

is this better

Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 AM

Above is where you got this photo from......

LOL...IMAO !, It seem that you "REALLY" have a hard time to "Cherry Picking" of dark skined ethnic(Cambodian,Malaysian) in Thailand. It seem that you have to spent mort than 5 minutes to "Cherry Picking" a single dark skined individuals pictures in Thailand. Doesn't matter how hard you try to "Cherry Picking" there will be more of light skined Thais pictures then the dark one.

Guess what I could fine more than 15 pictures of dark skined Filipino in lesser than just 10 seconds. And a guy like me doesn't have to"Cherry Picking" I can just post all the things
LIKE THIS ! LOL IMAO.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:22 AM

Quote:

Above is where you got this photo from......

LOL...IMAO !, It seem that you "REALLY" have a hard time to "Cherry Picking" of dark skined ethnic(Cambodian,Malaysian) in Thailand. It seem that you have to spent mort than 5 minutes to "Cherry Picking" a singledark skined individuals pictures in Thailand. Doesn't matter how hard you try to "Cherry Picking" there will be more of light skined Thais pictures then the dark one.

Guess what I could fine more than 15 pictures of dark skined Filipino in lesser than just 10 seconds. And a guy like me doesn't have to"Cherry Picking" I can just post all the things
LIKE THIS ! LOL IMAO.

many of the pictures are of bangkok which has 15 million chinese people living there

the thai from other provinces are like what I post...even farang in thailand know that the light skinned people in thailand are chinese

Old 01-04-2013, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Lol, foreigner theory lol. Do you think foreigner really know about ethnics in Thailand? Since they are FOREIGNER and The only thing that those guy do is just hangout around the bars, and majority of woman they meet are just those Cambodian bar chicks. They still know nothing about ethnics in Thailand. BIG FAIL TO USE FOREIGNER THEORY.
no the majority of the women they meet are thai bar chicks....there are no cambodians in phuket
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia