Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 08:28 PM

12 posts, read 69,140 times

Advertisements

I’ve heard a lot of contradicting things about Asian men and Black women.
I have heard that Asian men think poorly of Black women and highly of White women. Then others have told me that Asian men love Black women and see us as exotic. There is a list of many other things.

I am so confused about this subject and I desperately want to know what other people think about this? I mean why should the nationality even matter? What do you think?

Old 07-28-2012, 09:26 PM

192 posts, read 292,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemomiscool View Post
I have heard that Asian men think poorly of Black women and highly of White women. Then others have told me that Asian men love Black women and see us as exotic. There is a list of many other things.

I am so confused about this subject and I desperately want to know what other people think about this? I mean why should the nationality even matter? What do you think?
I can tell you this, when I worked At a well known hotel in SF during the 80's , the first thing most Asian businessmen requested was a black prostitute.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:24 PM

16,257 posts, read 43,173,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemomiscool View Post

Everyone is so different, you really can't generalize.

Years ago, I moved into NYC, and went into a roommate share. The room I got had a ton of black women equivalent of playboy type magazines all over the place....and it turned out the previous roommate was an Asian guy, who'd hadn't took them all with him.

Anyways, you'll probably continue to hear various things. Personally, I think that some Asian men only want to date Asian women. Others want to date other various women of other races.... it's nearly impossible to generalize who is interested in who, solely based on their race of origin.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:20 PM

207 posts, read 707,277 times
There are probably some. But most I know of, only date or mostly attracted to Asian women. Though, I know some Asian young men fapping over black, white and latina women.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:54 PM

54 posts, read 107,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkSam View Post
There are probably some. But most I know of, only date or mostly attracted to Asian women. Though, I know some Asian young men fapping over black, white and latina women.
Lol, how would you know this? Are you one of them or do you watch them get off on this, and please don't say that this is what they tell you
I'm just kidding!!!!

Old 07-29-2012, 02:57 PM

207 posts, read 707,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelquefois View Post
Lol, how would you know this? Are you one of them or do you watch them get off on this, and please don't say that this is what they tell you
I'm just kidding!!!!
It's obvious. Men are slaves to anything sexual. lol. just kidding.
I'm a girl btw.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:22 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,606,012 times
east and southeast asians generally have a preference towards lighter skin. in the US this might not matter as much as people are products of their environment.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:42 PM

983 posts, read 3,597,753 times
Default more than just light skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
east and southeast asians generally have a preference towards lighter skin. in the US this might not matter as much as people are products of their environment.
south asians too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutre View Post
The so called "white worship" that has been so prevalent in many parts of the world involves worshiping not white skin per se, but european/caucasian features in general.
A tanned person with european physical features is considered more worshipworthy than a person with african features with light skin.
That's a reason why mestizos have been so popular.

Similar to the case of Blacks with light skin, many of the physical features of NorthEast Asians were not considered attractive in spite of their light skin which is often paler than Eurodescendants. Though recently through the emergence of Korean media export, Korean physical features are becoming more desirable.
Not so long ago, the combination of pale skin, almond-shaped eyes, flat and/or wide face and nose, etc. was considered unattractive, especially on males, but this started to change I guess around the turn of the millenium.

So I'd say European physical features, not the skin color per se, are still the ideal, which is not surprising considering the domination of Europeans and/or Eurodescendants for centuries, but it is shifting slightly; and through Obama, Beyoncé, and other prominent Black Americans, the appreciation for Black/Negro and Malay/Austronesian features is growing as well. Though at a slower pace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutre View Post
Anyway, back to Asia and light skin. Ruben would still be considered more attractive than many Asians who have lighter skin than him because he has those caucasian features that many actors, models, or anyone in the media who are considered handsome possess. Even amongst a group of Whites he stands out for being more handsome than average.

My point is that what's considered attractive is much more than skin color.
Some of you guys mention "Australoid" a lot in the other thread. A person with Australoid, strongly Mongoloid, or Africoid (I just made up the term. Y'all know what I mean.) features and light skin would in many societies considered still less attractive than a person with caucasian features and dark skin.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:18 AM

61 posts, read 114,656 times
Don't take me serious cause i just wanna tell a joke.

Asian men and black women can reproduce kids that are whitter than the black one.HeHe

If it's too offensive,tell me i will delete my reply

Old 08-02-2012, 11:07 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,546,186 times
Im Asian (Indian) and I got a thing for black chicks. My uncle even divorced his wife to marry a black woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia