Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 10:55 PM

12 posts, read 69,210 times

Advertisements

• Sorry for any mistakes I really want to give my point of view in short time...
    I am a mixed girl Born in Europe, studied in Asian, Africa and South America but living in North America. I am mixed girl like they describe me here "chocolate with milk", both of my grand parents, my dads studied a lot from really well know high University so I did.
    During my studies and in my work environment, I felt for 3 races as far Black, Asian Japanese and pure Caucasian dude blond with blue green eyes.
    - When in UK and in France, Asian, Spain: (Chinese and Korean MOSTLY) have really low consideration, stereotype, they stay together and are really dirty with any hygiene. They live in the same district most of the time a ghetto with call girl days and nights, illegal immigrant in dirty business.
    - When in Africa ( Libreville): Asian (Chinese..) Invested and make money, having dirty sex time with teens... and their sanitary conditions are as bad as the poor citizens living there.BUT
    Some got married and are talking the local dialect
    - When in North America I have all kind of friends 75% are Japanese or Korean or Chinese ....They all want Caucasian blond, blue eyes (and Tall for girls. They are playing the dirtiest tricks and the one night stand for it despite the appearance. Result Some want a real relation some others just to test the dream from the media and ads.
    My brother is married with an Asian without any big problems for people as they are quite from the same background and are both really cute.
    - In Asian: I did not see a lot of cute guys, then please stop to believe in j-drama or K-drama etc really. They find me hot, pretty and too smart for a dark skin...really friendly and easy going, something they've never expected from a dark skin except in the TV... As matter of fact they were even more afraid to date me but all did want to hang out with me
    Asian are not so shy even in their country, you have to break the glass, it is easier when they are far from their family like it was for me in fact.
    When it came to me these were the problem:
    - My family:
    For the male, Asian men are not welcomed even in a dream. The male in my family have dirty jokes about their "balls", their sexual appetite and even more racism like we're all at least 7'3 in our family he is just 7' with this pitiful eyes all he will do it is works blabla.. believe me. The first time they heard about my potential date with a Japanese guy I did like it was the nightmare for me and retaliation.
    For the female: It is just criticism in depth like " Is there any more guys in this earth to go for a yellow guy????"
    and by the way the same goes to Caucasian, my aunt asked me one day how can i Kiss a white guy? Meaning we have to be proud of our race by being mixed we should go back to our roots, grow in our community where they are really good established, rich and cute potential husband for me. You will not be happy, it will despise you and we won't be able to get along with him and his family. The cultural gap is too big
    ' No one in my family is 100% black!!!)
    - My friends ( Asian, Black and White): They are into black ( so hot; boastful and successful) or white guys ( the dream of the beautiful baby within their social statue); yellow like they say " why note " but in fact it is a lie. Or they are just straight dating in their race for ever.
    They say to me you're going to go die in Asia or what do u expect??? If it is just for sex and you will not be satisfy, even if I am not this kind of girl
    As strong as I can be, Dating an Asian was much harder than dating a Caucasian and much harder than dating into my race (but pure African or Arabic). It was impossible to date any guy from a lower social standing because of my family, my friends and the weird stirring eyes in the street and unbearable jokes and criticism.
    People forgot my background and think that I grab a Caucasian for money or social standard. Dating an Asian they were all pitiful for me. Every time we go outside the first thing is to introduce me a mixed black and something guy as me....THE SAME GOES FOR MY OTHERS BLACK FRIENDS IN MY SOCIAL NETWORK.....
    Then SORRY FOR YOU ALL FASCINATION NOT AT ALL, MY LOVE FOR ALL THEM WERE STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART. THE FASCINATION COME FROM THE PERSON NOT REALLY FROM THE SKIN COLOR. THERE IS SOME CUTE AND UGLY PERSON IN EVERY RACE. I AGREE THAT the attraction is important...
    For me the challenge will as harsh as it can be for him! Then thinking about it, Every on ei sunique then will have is own experience based on various criteria... I discovered a new expression BLASIAN COUPLE.... thank you

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2013, 03:26 PM

59 posts, read 78,162 times
??

Old 01-14-2013, 09:18 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,760 times
I am going to assume that English is not your first language, which is why your post seems all over the place. I am not sure why you started a thread about Black women and East Asian men when you keep calling yourself mixed. You are a mixed girl with dark skin. That still would make you mixed. In any case, that's a different topic for a different day. You need to improve your English skills. The post is random and difficult to understand. Maybe you could just try asking a simple question.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:48 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,835,338 times
The hell she talkin' about?

Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,559 times
she trying to do a money scam....lol

Old 01-15-2013, 11:23 AM

37,157 posts, read 39,430,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
The hell she talkin' about?
Her experiences and opinions as a black (or mixed?) women on dating Asian men in different parts of the world, I think.

Seems kind of interesting, though the English is a bit hard to grapple sometimes. I wonder what country she's from or maybe what she was on when she wrote it.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:55 PM

569 posts, read 1,443,266 times
I have no idea what she is saying. Completely unintelligible gibberish.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM

304 posts, read 782,881 times
another nigerian scam?

Old 01-20-2013, 03:44 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev101 View Post
another nigerian scam?
thats what I said.....please deposit 200,000 US dollars to her account in sweden to help her find her true love....

Old 01-26-2013, 11:02 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,137,817 times
She's confused, she thinks she's half black but she's really Mexican/white: Single mommies of young biracial children
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia