Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 03:13 AM

1,946 posts, read 2,564,312 times

Advertisements

Pulau Bali.
There are beautiful women on the island of Bali.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 05:23 AM

2 posts, read 1,804 times
if you have a plan to travel to Hong Kong you can try visiting Kashmir in India, you will be really amazed after seeing the natural beauty in Kashmir. other than that you can go trek, skiing etc, royal stay at kashmir's own Palace on water (houseboat) will be an added advantage.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:19 AM

20 posts, read 46,907 times
Beijing
Maldives
Hong Kong
Singapore
Bali
Tokyo
Agra
Shanghai
Bangkok
Phuket

Old 04-04-2013, 12:45 AM

8 posts, read 11,491 times
I'm with you sideman!

Thumbs up to Cebu/Bohol and Palawan, been there... very nice place with fantastic people!

Will try Boracay in time...

Old 04-10-2013, 12:59 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,089,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
How safe is it for foreign tourists walking around Manila and other big cities? Can one walk around at night? That's my main concern with the Phils, but would love to go there one day.
My husband walks alone in Manila at night.

Manila is not the only place to go in the Philippines. There are many many beautiful beaches in the Philippines, 2 of the best ones are Boracay and Palawan.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:25 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,043,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
My husband walks alone in Manila at night.

Manila is not the only place to go in the Philippines. There are many many beautiful beaches in the Philippines, 2 of the best ones are Boracay and Palawan.
Yes of course, I don't think I'd spend more than 3 days in Manila, would like to check out the countryside.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:38 AM

43,646 posts, read 44,368,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
These are a lot of the best, most magnificent, and inviting places in Asia and there is plenty of options to choose from:

China: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Harbin, Kunming, Guilin, Chinese/Tibetan Himalayas, Western China’s Tian Shan and Altai mountains, Lhasa, Dali, Lijiang, some Chinese beaches, Chengdu, Qingdao, Dalian, Shenyang, Hainan, Chongqing, Urumqi, Xi’an.
I would suggest visiting some place in China as one can travel relatively cheaply within Mainland China and there are many interesting places that are not known tourist spots especially for Westerners. To the list above I would add Jinan and Qufu in Shandong Province together with Qingdao (which is already mentioned).

Old 05-12-2013, 04:05 PM

56 posts, read 119,045 times
42 years old and you didnt mention if you are married, girlfriend, income.
What is the purpose of trip?
Dont tell me 42 years old not interested in women, I am much older and go to Pattaya, Thailland to get laid, to Ubud, Bali to buy art, and to Tokyo to buy strange toys and books.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia