Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 12:05 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,092,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
most of the tourists in boaracay are East Asian.....yes I have been there...boat loads of koreans go there and spend in the upperscale hotels....
Jajaja not all the time. Last Christmas the tourists were mostly caucasians

Old 04-08-2013, 12:05 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Well I don't care if she is to some people or to you... I don't find her attractive. She's ugly to me. I am not s fan of chong ching women !
yea brown malay and light skin ea looking women are so beneath the all and mighty spanish women
you probably cry yourself to sleep at night for looking so darn filipino....

Old 04-08-2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
dont ASSume. I like the typical brown Pinay look. I guess you could call it Korean with a tan

Anyway, the Korean is clearly one of the least attractive on here...
depends who you ask....though your buddy hush thinks both koreans and filipinas are butt ugly

Old 04-08-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
yea brown malay and light skin ea looking women are so beneath the all and mighty spanish women
you probably cry yourself to sleep at night for looking so darn filipino....

Jajaja it's you...it shows so much in your comments, you're bitter when you see good looking people because you are ugly. I am not going to brag about my looks but I am not your average Filipina that's why I have the courage to criticise Koreans that you so adore because I know that I have the right to do so. I am not like you, if I was ugly, I will not have the guts to criticise anybody because I would definitely feel that I don't have the right.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Jajaja it's you...it shows so much in your comments, you're bitter when you see good looking people because you are ugly. I am not going to brag about my looks but I am not your average Filipina that's why I have the courage to criticise Koreans that you so adore because I know that I have the right to do so. I am not like you, if I was ugly, I will not have the guts to criticise anybody because I would definitely feel that I don't have the right.
so you have that spanish blood which makes you superior to the average filipino??

actually I admire koreans because they dont need to boast about having western blood to feel superior to their own people

Old 04-08-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
dont ASSume. I like the typical brown Pinay look. I guess you could call it Korean with a tan

Anyway, the Korean is clearly one of the least attractive on here...
Yes really wrong to assume !!!

Old 04-08-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
so you have that spanish blood which makes you superior to the average filipino??

actually I admire koreans because they dont need to boast about having western blood to feel superior to their own people
Eerk they have Western blood ?? I don't even see any trace because they really look so Korean. I don't feel superior to the average Filipina but you were pushing me to the limit by accusing me some things so I had to straighten it out for you.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Eerk they have Western blood ?? I don't even see any trace because they really look so Korean. I don't feel superior to the average Filipina but you were pushing me to the limit by accusing me some things so I had to straighten it out for you.
koreans dont have western blood....learn to read.....half white-half koreans are actually looked down upon in korea...you dont see half korean half white people in korea boasting about being half western

did I push you to the limit?? or did I just expose your true nature??

Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
they probably are correct ....its the same in the Philippines...white guys usually GF or wife a ugly filipina....thats probably where the ugly filipina stereotype comes from.....from white guys flaunting their ugly ass filipina girlfriend or wife in the states

the filipino or korean/japanese guys who have a attractive filipina wife never flaunts...thats why attractive filipina women are low key
Not all caucasians are attracted to unattractive Filipinas. There are those who are also very picky with looks and prefer a more attractive filipina. The model type or very wealthy caucasians also date mixed actresses in the Philippines like Turkish tycoon Ylmaz Bektas was once married to Ruffa Guttierez.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
koreans dont have western blood....learn to read.....half white-half koreans are actually looked down upon in korea...you dont see half korean half white people in korea boasting about being half western

did I push you to the limit?? or did I just expose your true nature??
Yes because you still haven't even seen the person you are already saying things .

Btw, it shows in my name. It is a Spanish word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia