Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 PM

455 posts, read 1,018,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes View Post
First of all, I'm not a troll and my GOD is not vicious..The OP asked a question and I just made a suggestion, that's all...

The Rapture is real whether you believe it or not...And, I don't think I'd want to be left behind because the next 7 years won't be fun..

I'm just saying......

Everything you said is true. Frodo Baggins and I are going to leave the Shire when it happens. We'll go pick up Batman from Gotham City and see if we can find Spiderman. Together we will round up all of the talking animals in our stable and put them in a spaceship. We will meet the inhabitants of Zargon at a central location located in a far-away galaxy, where we will discuss what our next move will be. The inhabitants of Zargon will have to wear glasses, as they shoot lasers out of their eyes. They inherited this trait from their holy father, Cyclops, of X-Men lore. Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, and Iceman are all citizens of Zargon. With them, the Fantastic Four, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- we will battle a team of Magneto, Doctor Evil, Shredder, and those weird albino guys from the Matrix 2. It will be an epic battle pitting Good versus Evil. It will be glorious!

Bring on the rapture!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 03:13 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,620,342 times
Hazel Eyes wrote:
Quote:
May I suggest HELL...there's lots of like minded folks there of all races and countries. You can spend all of eternity discussing how intelligent you all are over the Christians..
This was just a pleasant conversation with nothing argumentative going on at all and out of the blue you basically told us all to go to hell. And yes it is trolling.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:33 PM

593 posts, read 1,794,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Hazel Eyes wrote:

This was just a pleasant conversation with nothing argumentative going on at all and out of the blue you basically told us all to go to hell. And yes it is trolling.
Can't tell you how many comments pop up on the Christian forum from unbelievers...Not to mention the hateful remarks made by this forum towards us of faith...Truthfully, I get a little tired of reading how intelligent non-believers are over us....

No, I didn't tell you to go to Hell...I suggested it as a place where atheists could find like minded peeps...

Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmahorn View Post
Everything you said is true. Frodo Baggins and I are going to leave the Shire when it happens. We'll go pick up Batman from Gotham City and see if we can find Spiderman. Together we will round up all of the talking animals in our stable and put them in a spaceship. We will meet the inhabitants of Zargon at a central location located in a far-away galaxy, where we will discuss what our next move will be. The inhabitants of Zargon will have to wear glasses, as they shoot lasers out of their eyes. They inherited this trait from their holy father, Cyclops, of X-Men lore. Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, and Iceman are all citizens of Zargon. With them, the Fantastic Four, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- we will battle a team of Magneto, Doctor Evil, Shredder, and those weird albino guys from the Matrix 2. It will be an epic battle pitting Good versus Evil. It will be glorious!

Bring on the rapture!
I have a wonderful sense of humor and even I didn't find your post amusing...

BTW...Ninja Turtles aren't half as funny as evolving from space monkeys...

Wasn't there a basketball player by your name?

Old 04-14-2009, 03:48 PM

455 posts, read 1,018,058 times
Quote:
I have a wonderful sense of humor and even I didn't find your post amusing...

BTW...Ninja Turtles aren't half as funny as evolving from space monkeys...

Wasn't there a basketball player by your name?
I know you have a wonderful sense of humor, I have seen your posts. Can't say I have heard the space monkey story, what church told you that story? It sounds good.

You are the first person to catch the reference, and for that - I applaud you.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:52 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,008,372 times
Quote:
..Not to mention the hateful remarks made by this forum towards us of faith...Truthfully, I get a little tired of reading how intelligent non-believers are over us....

Good Heavens! Madame Hazel Eyes, why on God's green earth would you be reading the Athiest/Agnostic forum if bothers your frail spirit so?
Surely there are many a prayer you can muster up to receive the strength from God to refrain from reading this forum at all.
Certainly God and your blood pressure will thank you shortly.
As well as all of us here since we know you will pray for us all...

Remember Jesus loves you, more than I do.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Good Heavens! Madame Hazel Eyes, why on God's green earth would you be reading the Athiest/Agnostic forum if bothers your frail spirit so?
Surely there are many a prayer you can muster up to receive the strength from God to refrain from reading this forum at all.
Certainly God and your blood pressure will thank you shortly.
As well as all of us here since we know you will pray for us all...

Remember Jesus loves you, more than I do.
I get lost once in awhile and I just can't resist responding when I see something of non-interest..

Old 04-14-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmahorn View Post
I know you have a wonderful sense of humor, I have seen your posts. Can't say I have heard the space monkey story, what church told you that story? It sounds good.

You are the first person to catch the reference, and for that - I applaud you.
I'm bowing to the applause, now are you that basketball player? Or do you still want me to address you as Tootmyhorn...

Last edited by Hazel Eyes; 04-14-2009 at 05:31 PM..

Old 04-14-2009, 04:16 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,620,342 times
Hazel Eyes wrote:
Quote:
Can't tell you how many comments pop up on the Christian forum from unbelievers...Not to mention the hateful remarks made by this forum towards us of faith...Truthfully, I get a little tired of reading how intelligent non-believers are over us....
I realize that this does happen although I don't ever post on the Christian forum because I don't think I belong there. I see it as a place where Christians can talk among themselves without getting into an argument from atheists. I've been guilty of making the occasional witty remark (or at least I thought they were witty) to believers when they're getting on my last nerve so I guess I can understand why you might want to take a potshot at us. Just don't ever do it again!

Old 04-14-2009, 04:32 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,014,158 times
Quote:
May I suggest HELL...there's lots of like minded folks there of all races and countries. You can spend all of eternity discussing how intelligent you all are over the Christians..
This has nothing of relevance to the OP. If you want to see a good example then I would suggest post number twelve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism