Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 02:57 AM

11 posts, read 20,512 times

Advertisements

Well this is the thing. Women is not all of it but it's a big part of it. Not just women in there 20s. The women here are very difficult to get a long with. Very difficult. Like asking for money straight off the bat when you meet them or always trying to get something. The conversations they talking to me about in large numbers ridiculous. It often at times feels like I'm dating in high school were are egos are on the line. There are some nice places and there are some nice women too. But collectively on a large scale. The city needs a few more larger malls. They need more road ways or service roads. Not even for traffic purposes but for alternate routes to locations. When the gas pipe line breaks They are running out of gas. The snow storm a few years ago the lack of preparation. Personally I think the city Is done for right now. These are not cries or a rant. I think the best thing for me is to just leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 03:11 AM

I seem to only get a long with older established women. Which is ok. They seem to have some knowledge. They have been to a few other countries. They have already made decent money and are classy. I mean. Even some married ones have shown interests. The one thing They have in common is age and maturity. But anything younger then that they can wrap there kind around anything other then $$$$ and suite lounge. I'm 36 years of age. I have done well for myself. I don't have short comings and make excuses. I'm not frustrated not mad. I just tell it how it is.

Old 10-21-2016, 09:51 AM

347 posts, read 379,764 times
Well, yeah, if you're 36 and hitting on women in their 20's, they are probably interested in you from a sugar daddy aspect. There will always be outliers ( or you know, a 28 or 29 year old ) but if you're pursuing a 22 year old... hell, at 29, I wouldn't do that lol

Old 10-21-2016, 12:33 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,377,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejacobs0 View Post
His right though! The city isn't normal and isn't socially friendly the only people who think atlanta is normal is the conservative people.Atlanta is not only racially divided the people don't like to talk and are quite rude!
I'm far from conservative, very liberal in fact. And, the city is very normal. Atlanta is a generally friendly place with polite folks. Like most cities. Perhaps your approach is the problem? Not criticizing you, but your perspective is in the small minority.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:24 PM

114 posts, read 134,744 times
I won't lie, the culture of this city does seem a bit strange. And the people who repeatedly make these kinds of posts about the social atmosphere of the place are not just making random stuff up. They do have a point.

Last edited by jkobb510; 10-21-2016 at 06:45 PM..

Old 10-21-2016, 08:03 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkobb510 View Post
I won't lie, the culture of this city does seem a bit strange. And the people who repeatedly make these kinds of posts about the social atmosphere of the place are not just making random stuff up. They do have a point.

You may have a point, but these types of people tend to be socially awkward as well. If you're constantly complaining about people wherever you go, or don't usually get along well with many types of people, the common denominator is really you. You're the issue. No you, per se, but the person having issues getting along or finding a mate.

@ Mixamane... You have to look for better quality women. You attract what you are. Not trying to throw daggers, but coming on a site and complaining on a forum about a city about dating, tends to make you the problem. Not the city. Plenty of people married and dating in Atlanta. So, time for a deep conversation with yourself...not in public though .

Old 10-21-2016, 08:36 PM

114 posts, read 134,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
You may have a point, but these types of people tend to be socially awkward as well. If you're constantly complaining about people wherever you go, or don't usually get along well with many types of people, the common denominator is really you. You're the issue. No you, per se, but the person having issues getting along or finding a mate.

@ Mixamane... You have to look for better quality women. You attract what you are. Not trying to throw daggers, but coming on a site and complaining on a forum about a city about dating, tends to make you the problem. Not the city. Plenty of people married and dating in Atlanta. So, time for a deep conversation with yourself...not in public though .
I'm curious by your username. Are you from NY?

Old 10-21-2016, 08:59 PM

Lolololo. This is funny..... people always say when things go wrong or there not looking up take a look at yourself or take a look in the mirror. When I was 24-26 years old I kind listened to it. But as I became a a mature man I started looking at people's patterns. I look at the patterns of individuals, I look at the patterns of groups, Iook at the pattern of large groups. I also look at why do have these patterns. So we can play the card of it must be the man in the mirror. But I know better. The funny thing is my home boy called me today from the weight room laughing. He said his lifting partner said the same thing about the females here disappearing like houdini after they gladly give him there number ..... I will be closing this convo. Again I'm not mad or upset. This is just and observation that myself and many other people are talking about so I thought I would bring it to light. I just think there are some social issues here in this city and maturity issues. No I'm not from NYC but Iike NYC and the majority of women I get along with here are either from NYC or Maryland.
I'm out PEACE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta